Pakistanis Claiming Vedic Civilisation As Ancient Pakistan, Need To Counter It

Kshatriya87

Country flag
How come a country got independence that never existed ? People fought for indian independence, not pakistan. so its India that got Independence while Pakistan was created at that day out of indian's land.
You're right. My bad.

fooLIam

The easiest way is to replace india with Bharat.
IIRC in our constitution it is called "republic of india that is bharat "(or it was otherway around).it is indian themselfs who sucked to western narrative and called themself by foergin given name.

besides no amount of name changing help when you are facing delusional,suicidel jihadi state.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Sharia is based on teaching of Islam revealed to Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) from God for Muslims from all culture/races

pehle khudka dharm toh sikh lo

Islam was revealed to the prophet by God?

It was revealed (supposedly) to muhammad by Gabriel, who was a christian angel by the way.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
The concept of monotheism (known as tawhîd in Arabic) is the single most important concept in Islam.
I do not insult Hinduism or any other religion on this planet.
See how you are contradicting yourself in the very same post?

The very fact that Islam promotes monotheism is insulting other religions.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
what do you think is difference between freedom fighter and terrorism? I am asking this because we all know people like bhagat singn was considered terrorist by Britian/gandi but they were freedom fighters for locals. IRA were terrorist for English but they were freedom fighters for Irish. Kashmiri separatist are terrorist for India but they were freedom fighters for Kashmi or Pakistani. Some Balochi separatist are terrorist for Pakistani but they are freedom fighters for few balchi and for Indians. Hamas is terrorist for isreali but they are resistance forces for local plaestinaisn who feel that they cannot fight a conventional war with their enemy isreal so this become very much relative thing that we talk from which perspective . now who is killing burma muslism? why world is silent on terrorism of some monks? One malal become hero for them but here bhuddist monks are butchering many malala in burma but world is quiet
So, the true colours are showing now. Justifying terrorism are we? You guys will never change.

Krusty

Country flag
On Quora several Pakistanis were answering questions on Indus Valley Civilisation and spreading the glorious 'history' of Pakistan. On every question I came across I just asked them to Hail the Vedic Gods. Al-Bakis ran away and stared spamming the report button. I got multiple infractions. Totally worth it.

Last edited:

mahesh

Country flag
I meant people dont know the meaning of some arabic word and take it offensively for example word jihad which has many meaning and its literal meaning are to struggle but peopple always take it as qatal arm struggle. They were your fellow hindus so whether you call them coward or weak but its like insulting your own kind or race and it was not about me but i was talking about this overall mentality on these forums as i said there were many reasons for conversion and we cannot get back in history to witness all this conversion tamsha live..Whether they were hindu, bhuddist, pagasn or monotheist in past is very much irrelevant in present. Many people still converting for spritual reasons in western world without any fear/compulsion or material gain
come on, so in your own way jihad also mean fight against the enemies of Islam. isn't it.
if not so, have any or all the terrorist organisation claimed that they are not doing Jihad but doing something else ?!!

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
images (19).jpg
images (18).jpg
@Pakistani Nationalist

For your kind reference

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Independence_Act_1947

And stop pedalling lies will you as for
Your "British and mughal " coment
There was also the muyrans who united the Indiansubcontinent in to one nation
From sistan baluchistan in north west to
The deep south and for as artifical comment
The name Pakistan literally means "land of the pure" in Urdu and Persian. It is a play on the word pāk meaning pure in Persian andPashto[44] while the suffix -stān is a Persian word meaning place of, cognate with theSanskrit word sthāna (Devanagari: स्थान/QUOTE]
It was coined in 1933 as Pakstan by Choudhry Rahmat Ali, a Pakistan Movement activist, who published it in his pamphlet Now or Never,[46] using it as an acronym ("thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN") referring to the names of the five northern regions of the British Raj: Punjab,Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, andBaluchistan.[47][48][49] The letter i was incorporated to ease pronunciation and form the linguistically correct and meaningful name
So much for a ancient country
Further more attached are some maps of my country for your active consideration

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
On Quora several Pakistanis were answering questions on Indus Valley Civilisation and spreading the glorious 'history' of Pakistan. On every question I came across I just asked them to Hail the Vedic Gods. Al-Bakis ran away and stared spamming the report button. I got multiple infractions. Totally worth it.
That's what happened to me too bro. These muslims can't argue for sh8t. All they do is report my post for violating BNBR.
I got banned for writing this " Kashmiri sunnis can leave the land and go for some Islamic country where they can practice their version of islam."
Moreover an Indian muslims threatened to beat me up and no action was taken against him. I guess these quora moderators are closeted radical islam supporters.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles