Pakistani Village Attacked By Afghan Militants

Agnostic Muslim

this might be the reason at kamra , mehran too , they dont expect much ......
Certainly any sort of sophisticated attacks such as the ones on GHQ, Mehran and Kamra are not ones to be expected given the location of the facilities. The Mehran base attack was definitely a failure in security, and, IMO, the response to the assault launched on the Kamra base clearly shows a huge improvement in security measures and response times in order to neutralize the threat.

Jim Street

Country flag
I think your IP address should be scanned.. are you from real world...you sound so innocent to real politiks.:rolleyes:
Buddy I have know the ground reality as i have met the actual people as far as India is concerned not like some kid who follows few news and make an opinion.

Welcome to the world of Demographic shift ant its effect in Extremism.....Rumor transmission....go and look at it...especially the first one....

techmaniac

Certainly any sort of sophisticated attacks such as the ones on GHQ, Mehran and Kamra are not ones to be expected given the location of the facilities. The Mehran base attack was definitely a failure in security, and, IMO, the response to the assault launched on the Kamra base clearly shows a huge improvement in security measures and response times in order to neutralize the threat.
its actually opposite one expects such attacks on high profile targets have an prevention plan and an counter aggression plan too in order to secure their assets.( specially when pakistan is at war on terror ). kamra base attack is quite a mystery , not a single word from ispr very strange.

lack of competence might be the reason too :p

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Sorry buddy, never registered on this site. You can ask the admin if you want.

I used filmi dialogue just to tone down the emotion flowing especially after DDOS attack and recent news which made people to lash out.

According to a research, major percentage of people consider US as their enemy, well India is also the leading one, but they hate Afghanistan too.

Many people from FATA, North Wajiristan and Baluchistan hate Pakistan itself.

Sunni hate shias and ahmadis too...for them they are the real enemy....atleast for certain portion of the population.
Not all 180 million think India as an enemy.

I am just pointing out why people don't see India's hand in Pakistan's problem. Learn some history buddy.

There may not be 180 million Pakistanis that hate India to the core, but there are definitely more than 180 million Indians that hate them to the core.
Why should I ask Admins when I know who you are?... it seems you are one of the admins, do you want me to name your original ID's here? :lol:

Anyway, which history should I go back and learn? What has India to do with the problems in Pak? Did we ask Pakis to demand a separate state based on religion? Did we ask Pakis to become proxy of 2 superpowers and raise Mujaheddins? Did we ask Pakis to recognize Taliban govt? Did we ask Pakis to do send Kasab? Did we ask Pakis to become China's proxy against India?

In short Pak is responsible for not its own problems but it has become a problem for the whole world and now playing innocent.

Perhaps you do need to work upon your history and face reality rather than speaking for the brainwashed 180 millions who are suffering from identity crisis.

Jim Street

Country flag
Actually Kamran showed that even after Mehran attack, Pakisan didn't took appropriate measure....Just think that if that sepoy who killed 3 terrorists, reducing the offensive power of attack team by 1/3, and held them for 15 mins, was killed at first sight, what would have been the scenario.

I mean a god damn RPG fell near AWACs. If it wasn't fr that sepoy, the operation was bound to be successful. Those killed terrorists (3) may have other role and they being killed just by one person and held for these precious time, ruined the whole plan.

It is the warning bell for Pakistan hat even after Mehran, the response time was so high. Consider that sepoy as the most important factor of failure of this attack.

Jim Street

Country flag
Why should I ask Admins when I know who you are?... it seems you are one of the admins, do you want me to name your original ID's here? :lol:

Anyway, which history should I go back and learn? What has India to do with the problems in Pak? Did we ask Pakis to demand a separate state based on religion? Did we ask Pakis to become proxy of 2 superpowers and raise Mujaheddins? Did we ask Pakis to recognize Taliban govt? Did we ask Pakis to do send Kasab? Did we ask Pakis to become China's proxy against India?

In short Pak is responsible for not its own problems but it has become a problem for the whole world and now playing innocent.

Perhaps you do need to work upon your history and face reality rather than speaking for the brainwashed 180 millions who are suffering from identity crisis.
First of all, I already said I am not the same person you think. KRAIT id on .pk website is mine....

Secondly, Did I say Pakistan is innocent ? All I am saying that entire population is not a terrorist

In Godhara, Hindus killed Muslims, did it make other hindus living in other places the culprit too.

I know what is happening in Pakistan and their jehad factory. Even China has asked Pakistan to uproot Islamic Fundamentalist who are causing trouble in Xinjiang.

The Pakistan army, ISI are the main target of India.

"What has India to do with the problems in Pak? Did we ask Pakis to demand a separate state based on religion? Did we ask Pakis to become proxy of 2 superpowers and raise Mujaheddins? Did we ask Pakis to recognize Taliban govt? Did we ask Pakis to do send Kasab? Did we ask Pakis to become China's proxy against India?"

I believe this part. But role of RAW has been discussed by many experts in case of certain Pakistani problems.

You are getting too personal and too emotional.

Calm down and discuss in good way.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
First of all, I already said I am not the same person you think. KRAIT id on .pk website is mine....

Secondly, Did I say Pakistan is innocent ? All I am saying that entire population is not a terrorist

In Godhara, Hindus killed Muslims, did it make other hindus living in other places the culprit too.

I know what is happening in Pakistan and their jehad factory. Even China has asked Pakistan to uproot Islamic Fundamentalist who are causing trouble in Xinjiang.

The Pakistan army, ISI are the main target of India.

"What has India to do with the problems in Pak? Did we ask Pakis to demand a separate state based on religion? Did we ask Pakis to become proxy of 2 superpowers and raise Mujaheddins? Did we ask Pakis to recognize Taliban govt? Did we ask Pakis to do send Kasab? Did we ask Pakis to become China's proxy against India?"

I believe this part. But role of RAW has been discussed by many experts in case of certain Pakistani problems.

You are getting too personal and too emotional.

Calm down and discuss in good way.
I told you that you get branded soon by xenophobic i internet indians.

Agnostic Muslim

Actually Kamran showed that even after Mehran attack, Pakisan didn't took appropriate measure....Just think that if that sepoy who killed 3 terrorists, reducing the offensive power of attack team by 1/3, and held them for 15 mins, was killed at first sight, what would have been the scenario.

I mean a god damn RPG fell near AWACs. If it wasn't fr that sepoy, the operation was bound to be successful. Those killed terrorists (3) may have other role and they being killed just by one person and held for these precious time, ruined the whole plan.

It is the warning bell for Pakistan hat even after Mehran, the response time was so high. Consider that sepoy as the most important factor of failure of this attack.
The concerns you mentioned are valid, and should certainly be explored further.

But at the same time, so many massive military complexes cannot be turned into virtual fortresses and this is true especially of airbases which take up huge amounts of land for runways, hangars and other associated infrastructure. Any kind of increase in security on all of Pakistan's military complexes would require significant investment in infrastructure and manpower which is not going to be cheap and certainly not easy to fund given the economic crunch in Pakistan currently.

jbond197

Country flag
I told you that you get branded soon by xenophobic i internet indians.
Having read many of your posts, it appears to be you who is crying, accusing, blaming Indians for one thing or other. Pure refined hatred is all I can see in you, hope you do not turn into the thing you guys are so famous for..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles