Pakistani troops to be trained by Australia.

dave lukins

Professional
please avoid threads that glorify anti indian forces in an indian defence forum!
:india:
Show me some gloryfication..If he was anti-indian(sic) then he would surely be on a Forum that was. Are you saying that ALL posts have to be pro India at all times?

Hakuna Matata

Sailor

Truthfully I haven't particularly heard about Indian students being attacked in Western Australia. But it is potentially violent out there of a night for any young men including whites.
If you want to commit suicide, start walking along a road at night thumbing a lift. You will be kicked to death within a short time by a car load of Aboriginals.
You see Venkat, there is one big issue here that you need to understand. Listen and learn.
No white Australian is attacking anyone. Any violence is from ethnic gangs who are carrying on old enmities from their homeland. This includes strangely enough hate filled Aboriginals who are the worst offenders in this state and Vietnamese, and Lebanese in the Eastern states.
You may have read about the famous battle of Bondi a couple of years ago? Lebanese Moslem gangs of youths were out of control raping girls and doing whatever they liked.
Finally the white youths had enough and the famous battle ensued. Anyone who looked Middle Eastern was chased down and bashed. Since that week, no one has heard of this trash again as they are all cowards. It largely fixed the problem.
This is the problem of a multicultural society. It takes a generation or even more for people to assimilate.
Real Australians [ we are the round eye, white honkeys] are saddened about this happening in our country, but can do little to stop it.
So Venkat, when you say 'Australians' are attacking Hindu Indians do you think it should include Islamic Lebanese crime gangs?
Finally, be told. Thousands of Indian students are out here getting a good education, and most are enjoying their stay.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
sailor! you havent mentioned anything about future Chinese invasion of Taiwan and possibly India! If US doesnt back Taiwan,chinese will Gulp it in a minute and chinese are waiting to strike with massive military build up! Forgetting these flash points , to keep its own business interests Australia sells uranium to china!
when it comes to India and Israel , its concerned about nuclear flash points. India and Israel are virtually struggling to save themselves from the onslaught of muslim terrorism.
Why do you treat war and invasion as a joke ? Nations have better things to do than "gulping" others.

This Australian exercise with Pakistan makes no difference to us. Its just training, and are forces are trained well enough not to be threatened by such exercises.

Sailor

As I said earlier, Australia just wants to help as God knows help is needed.

On this issue of the uranium ban to India.
As I said the other day, all countries are split virtually 50/50 in their politics. Many people [including me] here would sell you the uranium, as you will only get it from somewhere else.
This 'Non proliferation Treaty' they go on about, frankly I can't really see how China has signed it and India hasn't. Really I don't know what the difference is because China has nuclear weapons and any promise that our uranium goes straight to peaceful purposes is a dream.
Why not just sign the bloody thing and everyone will be happy?

Sailor

Oh no, a Mod. Mate this flow on stuff doesn't need moderation. All it does is stuff up good conversations that are very informative. Guys are interested to ask stuff. We don't want to be starting a new thread every sentence. Take it easy Thakur.

dave lukins

Professional
I think all posts end up deviating, perhaps due to a word or a sentence being challenged or points to be clarified .... Lets just abide by the rule, we are but guests:wink:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Australia should have friendly relations with Pakistan.

I am sure their pro Chinese PM feels it necessary.

Therefore, there can be no debate on that!

A neat strategic triangle!

deltacamelately

Professional
...may be i am not as mature as you,but please avoid threads that glorify anti indian forces in an indian defence forum!
:india:
Dessist from intimidating allegations then.
Further, don't make this a def/pk clone, where anything against their forces/president or ideology is a serious NO NO. If you level allegations, true or othyerwise, weather out the counter-points and let this forum mature by itself. I am sure such well endowed platforms don't need "Indians only" view points to promote itself.

venkat

Dessist from intimidating allegations then.
Further, don't make this a def/pk clone, where anything against their forces/president or ideology is a serious NO NO. If you level allegations, true or othyerwise, weather out the counter-points and let this forum mature by itself. I am sure such well endowed platforms don't need "Indians only" view points to promote itself.
I have neither intimidated anybody nor tried to derail the thread. A country which is hell bent on tormenting indians on sponsered brutal terrorism through serial bombings,blast after blast in almost evry part of indian city , common indian citizens lost their dear ones,bread winners...How long this will go on? how can pakistan can get away with all these crimes? They are trying thier best to destabilze and dismember india in what everway they can ! Is there no way to stop this?
Hundreds of young soldiers are loosing their precious lives in bloody encounters in J&K thro pakistan sponsored terrorists entering india through open support at LOC from pakistan Army! US looks the otherway! Europe is happy to arm pakistan to the teeth. BBC always has a propakistan stand when it comes to presenting indo-pak related news. CNN,the less said the better! The otherday i saw a thread in PDF ,it says" I am sick & tired of India". Again i repeat an indian can only feel the pain and loss of indian soldier, not a sailor from OZ or a capstar from GB. Gandhigiri doesnt work especially with Pakistan! How sailor will react if pakistan sponsored terrorists trigger serial blasts in sydney,perth,melbourne,canberra ......Anyhow, since its my responsibility to reply i have posted my response. :india::india::india:

Country flag
venkat Australians are not training the pakistanis to fight against India they are just trying to make real soldiers out of them to fight the taliban instead of just surrendering like they have been doing, and this will not do much since the higher ups are in bed with the taliban.

dave lukins

Professional
Again i repeat an indian can only feel the pain and loss of indian soldier, not a sailor from OZ or a capstar from GB.

Venkat, do you think that we don't feel the pain as Soldiers die for their Country? Do you think we don't care for their families? Do you think that because we are not Indian Servicemen we have no interest in what has happened? Do you think that we are training Pakistanis to attack and kill Soldiers who fought with us, by our side, when we needed them? Do you think that we would be on this Forum if we didn't care?....Now, Venkat do you still think we don't feel your pain and loss?

MMuthu

Yes you do..... but think twice, Will Pakistan ever stop terrorism? It is a country which promotes terrorism as the state policy, Do you think after this war on terror Pakistan will not train the same tactics with Lakshar-e-toiba and other toibas?

Don't think this this War on terror is taken on hand with full will of pakistan, You will not understand how these terrorist killed innocent civilians in Mumbai..... Kill as much as you can...... What does a book shop owner had done to these Pakistani's....... If soliders die, the government will give pension, What about a shopkeepers family who depend on just 1-2$ per day on the survival who died in the railway station firing?

We come to mumbai for earning our life, If we are out of job we have to starve to death...... What did we done to these Terrorist?

A.V.

members very good thread good discussions but please no personal references/attacks nothing here to moderate but just a bit of mutual respect for the individual POVs and also senior members are highly appreciated on DFI hope all members will take note of this
thanks

Country flag
the perception of being a soft power by the Indian government has led to this position, Indian government at minimum carried out surgical strikes.

MMuthu

The British belived once their airports are bombed.... the Aussie's will believe if their installations are hit, It will happenone day........

I have nothing personal towards anyone.... If anything please forgive me.

Country flag
i know mmuthu UK has also suffered at the hand of Pakistani based terrorists and still does today, i saw a video where a pakistani lawyer was demostrating against soldiers coming back from Iraq and cursing at them , i could not believe it that these terrorists had such nerve ,but Pakistani terrorism has now reached global levels and it will require a global effort.

J

John

well i am sure even India is willing to train them in dealing with the Talibastards, but all depends on the **** commitment. The **** millitary forces have long been infiltrated by all kinds of de-generates, hence there is no trust and no clear idea on whats going on. Besides PAk govt. spends all the money they beg for in building more nukes which honestly the don't need or can't sustain, India has never really been a threat to PAk, we are always the ones to respond, we have never started any conflicts, we only end them. The day the ***** get their priorities in order, they will always find help from India. We have never backed away from helping them out, yet dire as their situation is, they never want to work together and are pretty much screwing everybody. Its very sad when we look at Pak and all hope seems lost. I suggest the Aussies to stay out of PAk, once a country falls under the trap of their drivel, you will end up giving millions in ozzy tax dollars in waste. Coz Pak is like the crack addict near European stations, you donate money to that person out of generosity and a will to help, but the moment you donate, he goes and gets another needle, i think if they continue like this, they will overdose one day.

mod edit :- please do not use the word paki in posts its racial and clearly mentioned in the forum rules <approved words list> just a polite request madeplease use the word pak if you want

Country flag
If the war in AFghanistan goes bad i don't know if everyone will still love pakistan the same way?

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
guys we all feel for soilders no matter who they are or wather they are from the Madras Regiment or from the Royal Australian Regiment Or the Royal Regiment of Scottland it doesnt matter they are all soilders the Bleed and die on reguler basis No matter how patriotic a Civi like me or you become only a soilder will Know the Pain of another Brother at arms and we should also not forget our Common Heritage that we (our services) share with that of the Older commonwelth armies so pls dont get tensed we know the pain that is associated with the Lose we suffred but that dosent mean that we blurt it out on a genral scale

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
the Pakistani army is a Disgrace to the whole commonwealth because it has tarnished the what it was thought to it at the IMA and the Ethos installed in to its first genaration officer corps Which is as follows

"The safety, honour and welfare of your country come first, always and every time. The honour, welfare and comfort of the men you command come next. Your own ease, comfort and safety come last, always and every time."~Field Marshal Philip Walhouse Chetwode, 1st Baron Chetwode, 7th Baronet of Oakley GCB OM GCSI KCMG DSO (21 September 1869–6 July 1950)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles