Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

raheel besharam

i dont want to discuss breaking of pakistan if we cant even fire at them Lol so funny how u kids make so many wet dreams while our pm wants to beat them in poverty

nawaz shrek is giving more befitting replies in his rallies than modi he clearly said uri was the response of kashmiris, their army chief thrice has repeated that we are prepared , ready to tackle any challenge and our army chief is invisible

Modi is trying to cool down everything like a coward

srry guys!!!!but if modi is planning something big he needs to start giving hints

AbhinavTheBrahmin

i dont want to discuss breaking of pakistan if we cant even fire at them Lol so funny how u kids make so many wet dreams while our pm wants to beat them in poverty

nawaz shrek is giving more befitting replies in his rallies than modi he clearly said uri was the response of kashmiris, their army chief thrice has repeated that we are prepared , ready to tackle any challenge and our army chief is invisible

Modi is trying to cool down everything like a coward

srry guys!!!!but if modi is planning something big he needs to start giving hints
same happend with mahatmi gandu and muhamaad gali pinnah in 1948 kashmir war

republic_roi97

Country flag
So you disrespect your brothers and sisters simply because they do not have more money than you, do you?
If everyone disrespected poor people, then Modi would still have been a chaiwala, because till date, he is not as rich as an elected member should be/should have been. Don't try to cloak your cowardice as virtue.
Soul of a soldier? What do you know about the soul of a soldier? Do you think a soldier goes to serve because of his paycheck? Do you think he is afraid of sacrifices? Then how are you drawing a link between a prosperous nation and the peace of a soldier? According to your logic, prosperity and peace are the only answers to the misadventures of Pakistan.
You just have misinterpreted me, just as all blind haters do. Now read this carefully, when I said that nobody cares or respects a poor, at the same time I said that, "overcoming poverty or illiteracy and insuring a better future for the country is important", that is exactly how the poor will be respected. Now according to your logic, a soldier's life would be avenged and soul will be at peace if his buddies take the life of his killer, whereas what I am saying is much clear, a soldier would be at peace if his country heads towards prosperity, no one should have any kind of argument over that. My friend, our soldiers are on the borders to insure that peace and prosperity prevails inside the country, they are not there to kill and to wage war.

Then why don't you and your fellow thinkers do us a favour and share your riches with the Pakistani people. It will certainly stop them from making attacks, and certainly you won't have any more reason to disrespect them because now you would have made them rich with donation.

I did mention that we have to fight fire with fire see my post number #1823 again and you'll see. What you're saying is inappropriate.

republic_roi97

Country flag
In his all public statements including today's radio, he has repeated that "I will not forget about the lives of 18 soldiers and will make Pakistan pay".

Stop hating blindly, and start seeing news channels, hints are already coming.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
so tomorrow
UNGA will be officially over for India ... and the iplomats will come back from lavish holidays in New york...

and then I hope things may light up in Balochistan or there is some momentum.

if NOT

I will officialy treat Bhartiya Janta Party as Bhartiya Ghanta party.

raheel besharam

In his all public statements including today's radio, he has repeated that "I will not forget about the lives of 18 soldiers and will make Pakistan pay".

Stop hating blindly, and start seeing news channels, hints are already coming.
we will see that what is he capable of doing. In coming weeks if a terror attack happens in pakistan dont start jumping and calling it response of Uri because since past few days pakistan has foiled almost 5 such cases..... im just warning u guys because pakistan wont be able to protect another attack in making

republic_roi97

Country flag
so tomorrow
UNGA will be officially over for India ... and the iplomats will come back from lavish holidays in New york...

and then I hope things may light up in Balochistan or there is some momentum.

if NOT

I will officialy treat Bhartiya Janta Party as Bhartiya Ghanta party.
Same here, I am also waiting for a concrete step.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Doval and Modi big failures. Modi should immediately resign, Rajnath should be given an opportunity to work. A farmer's son can never be a coward.
Today it is India who is isolated. Modi is having wild hallucinations of isolating Pakistan. USA still supports Pakistan, Russia doing military drills with Pakistan. China will support Pakis in case of war. By kissing USA, Modi managed to send Russia packing. Now how many allies and friends have we got?
What good are those foreign trips and NRI conventions?
All for nothing. No good.
Nation wanted a clarion call for war. All it got was a timid meow. This is unbecoming of a Hindtutvabadi. No longer can Modi claim to be a Hindutvabadi. He has shown zero concern for Hindu lives.
Rajnath Singh had the audacity to insult Pakistan in Pakistan itself. Modi doesn't even have courage top threaten Pak from Indian soil.

Give Rajnath Singh a chance. Make him PM, and let us wage a war against Pakistan.
Pathetic guy, GoI was, is or will never be elected by public just for crushing a small state like pakistan. There more important issues and nationalism based over national advancement than mere chest thumping and Hindu Nationalism.
FYI, we prefer a PM to serve interests, not being Hindutvavadi, these are either secondary or insignificant aspirations.

I tried to refrain myself best, but your fantasies are getting worse man.
If you remember those "Inshallah" saying pakistani clowns, you are becoming Indian version of them.
He maybe a Kadi Ninda clown, but in his tenure, there has been zero terorist attacks on civilians. Want more proof that he is doing something right?

Self respect is more important than eradicating Poverty or Illiteracy. No one disrespects a poor man or an illiterate man. Everyone disrespects a naked man.
  • Government won't even disclose or discuss here on DFI if any plan is being executed.
  • India may or may not re earn respect (though, there is no word "respect" in international issues) but India will lose chances of regaining it's historical respect and glory, if it's rise is sabotaged by a war, for at least next 100 years, if economic boom is disturbed.
Do you guys wanna see how to get banned from this forum ? :rofl::rofl:
Use this emoji.
:banme:
And I'm not saying anyone really to ban me.:p

republic_roi97

Country flag
Discussion doesn't mean that he will take some action. he could be doing this just to grab some headlines
My man be ready I am gonna start a conversation ones we get a concrete step in place for eg., Indus water Treaty withdrawal or MFN status withdrawal. I am writing the names down, pretty quick.

AbhinavTheBrahmin

Doval and Modi big failures. Modi should immediately resign, Rajnath should be given an opportunity to work. A farmer's son can never be a coward.
Today it is India who is isolated. Modi is having wild hallucinations of isolating Pakistan. USA still supports Pakistan, Russia doing military drills with Pakistan. China will support Pakis in case of war. By kissing USA, Modi managed to send Russia packing. Now how many allies and friends have we got?
What good are those foreign trips and NRI conventions?
All for nothing. No good.
Nation wanted a clarion call for war. All it got was a timid meow. This is unbecoming of a Hindtutvabadi. No longer can Modi claim to be a Hindutvabadi. He has shown zero concern for Hindu lives.
Rajnath Singh had the audacity to insult Pakistan in Pakistan itself. Modi doesn't even have courage top threaten Pak from Indian soil.

Give Rajnath Singh a chance. Make him PM, and let us wage a war against Pakistan.
The USA Thing was done from manmohan times

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Pathetic guy, GoI was, is or will never be elected by public just for crushing a small state like pakistan. There more important issues and nationalism based over national advancement than mere chest thumping and Hindu Nationalism.
FYI, we prefer a PM to serve interests, not being Hindutvavadi, these are either secondary or insignificant aspirations.

I tried to refrain myself best, but your fantasies are getting worse man.
If you remember those "Inshallah" saying pakistani clowns, you are becoming Indian version of them.

• Government won't even disclose or discuss here on DFI if any plan is being executed.
  • India may or may not re earn respect (though, there is no word "respect" in international issues) but India will chances of regaining it's historical respect and glory, if it's rise is sabotaged by a war, for at least next 100 years.

Use this emoji.
:banme:
And I'm not saying anyone really to ban me.:p
tomorrow swaraj will speak there at UN and hope to see some action after that. Every one is waiting to get UNGA over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles