Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdoc

Country flag
Our Mir jumla will now give muh tod jawab by going on world tour
Kadi ninda will do kadi ninda
Prestitutes will highlight the problem with pellet guns and attrocities of india in Kashmir

No one will talk about 17 martyrs , fuck this ...Army should barge in Parliament , take control and now should decide it's policies , enough of dying soldiers
#Armytorule, #Notocivilgovernmemt
there is already a right wing government in power . the army should rather handle the presstitutes who cry for kashmiris hit by pellet guns . hindustan times is leading in this kind of journalism .

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
The army can do a lot of things with Myanmar. It cannot do the same thing with Pakistan. Pakistan is a nuclear powered country.

Calm down and think it through.
Pakistan was nuclear powered in 1999. Still we beat back the intruders.
Pakistan was nuclear powered 2001. Still we started Operation Parakram.
Until and unless we as a nation find our courage back, we will always be under attack and some group of people will keep advising of keeping calm and thinking things through.
So what, in your opinion, would justify a strike on bases in Pakistan?

pmaitra

We cannot go to war is exactly the deterrent Pakistan is banking on , and why we cannot go to war ?
Is daily humliliation by Pakistan is not enough ?
Or do we fear the nuclear war? Sooner or later it will happen
Or do we fear to die ? When these soldiers can give life for their country , why can't us
Most of all are we afraid of Pakistan ?

Some say country will go 50 years backward , fine atleast we will have less troubling nation and our self respect something which is lacking with in us
We cannot give them casus belli.

Victories are not won by acting on anger and rage.

What did you conclude from how Russia handled the Ukraine Ultra-Nationalist Putsch? Did Putin go to war? No. His policy is to maximize gains with minimum effort, and he has done a fantastic job of it.

We need to do the same thing with Pakistan. Cut off all water and see their agriculture collapse. If we can use everything we have short of going to war, and keep it up for several years, Pakistan will descend into civil war.

It is not a question of if. It is a question of when.

P.S.: With oil prices low, Saudi Arabia will not be able to bail out Pakistan for long.

vijaytripoli

17 casualties is way too much. It's now time to cross the LOC and bomb these pigs.

pmaitra

Pakistan was nuclear powered in 1999. Still we beat back the intruders.
Pakistan was nuclear powered 2001. Still we started Operation Parakram.
Until and unless we as a nation find our courage back, we will always be under attack and some group of people will keep advising of keeping calm and thinking things through.
So what, in your opinion, would justify a strike on bases in Pakistan?
Yes, we defeated them by going against military tactics (not crossing the LoC and not encircling the peaks), thus losing more troops than we would have otherwise.

Part of the war was won by the media that turned world opinion, or else, we would have probably had even bigger casualty figure.

Strikes in the bases in Pakistan? The only thing that will work is lobbing a massive number of nukes all over Pakistan. Is that what you think India should do?

Brood Father

Country flag
there is already a right wing government in power . the army should rather handle the presstitutes who cry for kashmiris hit by pellet guns . hindustan times is leading in this kind of journalism .
Is there no army news channel in our country ? Hindustan times and scroll. in should be handed to army , let army control few bigger mouth pieces in India
Too long we have suffered because of these prestitutes

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Wage war. If they nuke us, nuke them back, nuke Mecca, nuke Medina, and nuke oil fields across the Arab world.
If few million Jews are ready to do that why not Billion plus Indians. Modi should grow a spine and avenge this militarily on the filed, surgical strike, Artillery or Air strike. I am sure Indians would come to the street and support our troops and govt if they take such decision.

But BJP fanboys will say that India will retaliate covertly by killing paki civilians, isolating pakis etc.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Enough of this, too many being sacrificed.

Time to bring Ikhwan back, there are limitations when conventional forces are used against unconventional attacks.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Strikes in the bases in Pakistan? The only thing that will work is lobbing a massive number of nukes all over Pakistan. Is that what you think India should do?
Yes. That is what Armed forces should do if Modi doesn't have the courage to.
The nuclear war against Pakistan is absolutely winnable. Kill the snake in its nest and not wait till it comes out.

pmaitra

Yes. That is what Armed forces should do if Modi doesn't have the courage to.
The nuclear war against Pakistan is absolutely winnable. Kill the snake in its nest and not wait till it comes out.
Ok, you guys carry on. I have to go. Let's hope the fatality numbers do not increase and the injured survive.

Scarface

R.I.P

17 martyred is too big a number,there should be a retaliation,if not against the Pakistanis,then the local traitors who support them,covert ops in Pakistan and if that's not viable then we go to war.

It's true that war isn't won by emotions and anger , but a sure way to lose is to not fight at all.We need to stop showing restraint.

Brood Father

Country flag
We cannot give them casus belli.

Victories are not won by acting on anger and rage.

What did you conclude from how Russia handled the Ukraine Ultra-Nationalist Putsch? Did Putin go to war? No. His policy is to maximize gains with minimum effort, and he has done a fantastic job of it.

We need to do the same thing with Pakistan. Cut off all water and see their agriculture collapse. If we can use everything we have short of going to war, and keep it up for several years, Pakistan will descend into civil war.

It is not a question of if. It is a question of when.

P.S.: With oil prices low, Saudi Arabia will not be able to bail out Pakistan for long.
Russia did waged war on Chechnya , you cannot compare Ukraine situation over here , Russia always had the upper hand and it's was Ukraine which had to free it's shackles from Russian influence , so it was Ukraine if had support of western allies could have gone to war

However Chechnya was like Kashmir for Russia and it did went to back to back wars with Chechnya

And moreover it's our problem and will be dealt our ways not by others and where I have said attack now , but priority should be war , let's organize our troops , chalk down the strategy and go to full scale war

pmaitra

Russia did waged war on Chechnya , you cannot compare Ukraine situation over here , Russia always had the upper hand and it's was Ukraine which had to free it's shackles from Russian influence , so it was Ukraine if had support of western allies could have gone to war

However Chechnya was like Kashmir for Russia and it did went to back to back wars with Chechnya

And moreover it's our problem and will be dealt our ways not by others and where I have said attack now , but priority should be war , let's organize our troops , chalk down the strategy and go to full scale war
I'd love to go deep on this subject, but looks like I might not have time until next weekend.

Carry on guys. I will try to find out a thread where we had a nice discussion on destabilizing Pakistan. We can discuss this there.

bose

Country flag
I serious doubt that brother. Remember Patahankot thread.

They claim to have zero tolerance on terrorism but suffer biggest Army casualties in kashmir in more than a decade. So overt retaliation is the least their voter can expect as a election promise.
Patience brother, it is time to be strong and resolute ... we all are feeling the pain from the tragic loss of life...

There are few my observation below.

1. There will definitely be a covert operations in retaliations similar to one in a court in Quetta, but I am afraid overt operations not yet, in case of overt India will get no backing from any international quarters, at this point of time war is out of question... it is last resort.
2. Pakistanis want India to do something big so that they can draw International attention... and then they say we are ready to discuss Kashmir, which India will not want... Internationalization of Kashmir issue last thing to do... we have to keep away the third parties...
3. There must be something wrong in the security procedures in and around army installations, a serious relook at it is required.
4, Mentally we have to be prepared for more suicide attacks in future... the enemy is getting desperate ,,,

DingDong

Country flag
Patience brother, it is time to be strong and resolute ... we all are feeling the pain from the tragic loss of life...

There are few my observation below.

1. There will definitely be a covert operations in retaliations similar to one in a court in Quetta, but I am afraid overt operations not yet, in case of overt India will get no backing from any international quarters, at this point of time war is out of question... it is last resort.
2. Pakistanis want India to do something big so that they can draw International attention... and then they say we are ready to discuss Kashmir, which India will not want... Internationalization of Kashmir issue last thing to do... we have to keep away the third parties...
3. There must be something wrong in the security procedures in and around army installations, a serious relook at it is required.
4, Mentally we have to be prepared for more suicide attacks in future... the enemy is getting desperate ,,,
When it comes to self-interest, we are all alone. We will have to fight this war on our own, nobody will come to our rescue. If this government has got any shame left after the way it spat on our martyrs by inviting the ISI to investigate the Pathankot attacks then it must act and not give another "Kadi Ninda" or verbal "Muhtod Jawaab".

Mentally we have to be ready for sacrifice to protect our national honor. We have been patient for too long, our enemy treats us like a bunch of cowards.

Brood Father

Country flag
How many injured ?? 2 are critically injured as far as I know
Does anyone has an exact figure .. Please share

Just got info that 19 injured ... God , entire company lost

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
When it comes to self-interest, we are all alone. We will have to fight this war on our own, nobody will come to our rescue. If this government has got any shame left after the way it spat on our martyrs by inviting the ISI to investigate the Pathankot attacks then it must act and not give another "Kadi Ninda" or verbal "Muhtod Jawaab".
very true, we will fight our own battle, international support is also needed as in Kargil...

There must be a bloody response to this incident covert so be it...

Regarding allowing ISI to visit Pathankot, there were other arguments too, which in appropriate to discuss at this point of time of grief... I hate to talk them now ... I will definitely discuss some other time...

Mentally we have to be ready for sacrifice to protect our national honor. We have been patient for too long, our enemy treats us like a bunch of cowards.
We must be prepared for sacrifice and national honor whatever it takes... there is no two opinion in that...

DingDong

Country flag
very true, we will fight our own battle, international support is also needed as in Kargil...

There must be a bloody response to this incident covert so be it...

Regarding allowing ISI to visit Pathankot, there were other arguments too, which in appropriate to discuss at this point of time of grief... I hate to talk them now ... I will definitely discuss some other time...

We must be prepared for sacrifice and national honor whatever it takes... there is no two opinion in that...
Kargil was a total failure. ABV wanted to win Nobel Peace prize and he almost pulled this off over the dead bodies of more than 500 Indian soldiers. I will choose real victory over "moral victory" on any given day.

BTW, brace for the "Kadi Neenda" from our brave RW government, coming through. :scared2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles