Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair

Terror Attack At Army Camp In Jammu And Kashmir's Uri

At least four terrorists have attacked an army installation in Jammu and Kashmir's Uri, which is near the Line of Control. A gun battle is on.

The terrorists, suspected to be fidayeen or a suicide squad, attacked the camp at around 4 am and entered the administrative area, officials said.

The camp is on the Srinagar-Muzaffarabad highway in the Baramulla district, about 70 km from state capital Srinagar.

Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh has postponed a visit to Russia and the US that was to have started today, news agency PTI reported.

mayfair

Live updates here

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...rigade-in-baramulla-kashmir-breaking-3036911/

A building caught fire during the encounter and smoke is coming from there
There has been no firing since 6:00 am in the morning. Army helicopters have done four sorties in Uri town till now
“Army has told us that eight army personnel are injured in which two are critical,” a senior police officer told The Indian Express. He said the attack took place at 5.15 am.
Army has sent three choppers from army’s 19 divisonal headquarters in Baramulla to Uri
Army sources: Today's terror attack NOT on the brigade headquarters at Uri but on Rear base of an infantry battalion.

sukhish

how many attacks have taken place recently, do we keep any track of them anymore ?.
and what exactly is going to be GOI response this time, any different. as per Rajnath our forces are giving befitting reply anyways, so what's the point.

mayfair

how many attacks have taken place recently, do we keep any track of them anymore ?.
and what exactly is going to be GOI response this time, any different. as per Rajnath our forces are giving befitting reply anways, so what the point.
You really are a cretin aren't you? Be it on BRF or here.

At least wait till the operations are over before you start with your pathetic politically-driven vitriol, you inbred scumbag....

So many pieces of crap in this world and they have to litter BRF and DFI..

P.S. Apologies to mods and fellow members for losing my temper.

ashdoc

Country flag
looks like pakis are retaliating for india raising baluchistan issue .

sukhish

You really are a cretin aren't you? Be it on BRF or here.

At least wait till the operations are over before you start with your pathetic politically-driven vitriol, you inbred scumbag....

So many pieces of crap in this world and they have to litter BRF and DFI..

P.S. Apologies to mods and fellow members for losing my temper.
I'am not inbred, I know where my parents came from. that's all your capable of writing. why don't you put live camera and starting giving live feeds, since you seems to be so much concerned. I do not want to lose my temper. But really I think this is routine in J&K and not much of a news. it has been going on for decades. I'am not sure what's the point of putting this news in this forum, anybody can watch any news channel and can get the same information.

ashdoc

Country flag
I'am not inbred, I know where my parents came from. that's all your capable of writing. why don't you put live camera and starting giving live feeds, since you seems to be so much concerned. I do not want to lose my temper. But really I think this is routine in J&K and not much of a news. it has been going on for decades. I'am not sure what's the point of putting this news in this forum, anybody can watch any news channel and can get the same information.
nothing wrong in anybody starting a thread here . it is a defence forum anyway .

sukhish

looks like pakis are retaliating for india raising baluchistan issue .
nothing wrong in anybody starting a thread here . it is a defence forum anyway .
I get that. But this is good news for the news channels, I'm not sure what constructive role it can play here ,except some folks start yelling in frustration.

ashdoc

Country flag
I get that. But this is good news for the news channels, I'm not sure what constructive role it can play here ,except some folks start yelling in frustration.
you mean if the discussions here dont influence nation's policies , well they dont .

but then in the same vein discussions on rafale fighter also dont influence the policy making of government on rafale buy . so should we stop doing that discussion also ?

mayfair

Oh the irony!! The one who wouldn't wait to pounce upon the thread to spew political rhetoric is talking about "constructive role".

This is an attack on the INDIAN ARMY camp, where to discuss the implications, tactics, outcomes and shortcomings, if not on the INDIAN ARMY thread?

If you feel the thread is no worth it, just stay away and spare us your rhetoric.

ashdoc

Country flag
7 jawans killed in the counter terror operation . RIP .

FRYCRY

Country flag
Why rajnath cancelled his russia trip, it was quite important

sorcerer

Country flag
Why rajnath cancelled his russia trip, it was quite important
The terror ops was more important ...
But
This incident gives more leverage for India to prevent Russia from assisting pakistan on any grounds.

:D
I think if Rajnath Singh could visit Russia today now that the ops are over it will send a very strong statement to pakistan.

ashdoc

Country flag
20 army personnel injured . the piglets have extracted a terrible toll this time :frown:

Bahamut

RIP to our brave Jawans, Pak are getting very desperate to hype the J&K issue .
Hope this further expose Pak role in terror and the aid it get is further cut back

DingDong

Country flag
and what exactly is going to be GOI response this time, any different. as per Rajnath our forces are giving befitting reply anyways, so what's the point.
Exactly my thoughts. Too much political noise, too little action on ground.

20 army personnel injured . the piglets have extracted a terrible toll this time :frown:
This shows how shameless and pathetic our policies are. Our security personnel are operating with one hand tied behind their back. This was time for 1990-type operations but this pathetic piece of a government was preaching "Restraint" all the while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles