Pakistani terrorist caught alive (only after Kasab)

FRYCRY

Country flag
JAMMU: In a big breakthrough for security forces, a terrorist was caught alive after an attack this morning on the highway in Udhampur, in a part of Jammu and Kashmir that has not seen such an attack in years.

"Preliminary questioning has revealed that the terrorist, Usman, is from Faislabad in Pakistan," Danish Rana, Inspector General of Jammu, told NDTV.

Two soldiers were killed in the attack, which took place on the highway near Samruli, about 10 km from Udhampur town.

Two terrorists in military uniforms stopped a bus in which Border Security Force soldiers were travelling and started firing. The BSF returned fire and killed one terrorist.

The second terrorist, Usman, ran into a village with security forces on his trail, allegedly taking three locals with him.

He went into a school and fired from there. The school was shut today because of protests.

After nearly four hours of firing, the terrorist was caught. The villagers who had been taken hostage reportedly helped catch him alive.

The terrorist, believed to be in his 20s, was tied in ropes and taken away by a large group of police personnel.

Usman will be interrogated in a safehouse, said Mr Rana.

"We will ask him what route he had taken, what was his target, why they targeted BSF," said the officer.

It is a rare catch for the forces, especially in a region where terrorists come prepared to "kill and be killed," not "kill and escape."

The last time a terrorist was caught was in March 2012. He was allegedly a Pakistani.

The incident has heightened concerns as this stretch of the highway, often taken by pilgrims headed to Amarnath, has seen few such attacks in the past.

"An attack on this stretch of the NH after a very long time. Worrying development because area was militant free," tweeted former state Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/3-so...ttack-their-convoy-in-jammus-udhampur-1203979

Blackwater

Verify his address in Pakistan , talk to his family and broadcast on all media to shame shame Pakistan

Srinivas_K

Country flag
RIP to the Jawans who got martyred !

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Two BSF jawan got martyred.
RIP
Let's give these porki b@stards some dossier and drag them to international court of justice.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
are our borders so easy to cross???? where are those israeli high tech equipments >.<
Dude that terrain is really hard for surveillance. No electronics surveillance will work in that terrain.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Bus driver in Gurdaspur attack and these guys today, looks like people are getting helpful day by day.

There seems to be a change in tactics from their side, which shows desperation.

The enlightened

Terrorists and cease-fire violations galore. If we don't do something about Balochistan soon, its going to become a egg on the face chapter.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Let's wait for confirmation and see what steps will modi take after the investigation.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Every infiltration read failure of the grid was resulting into immediate attack. Now these rats have change their tactics, they infiltrate and wait. Rest is taken care by Indian pressitiutes who then create confusion and expound Indian weakness to tip Pakistani propaganda machine.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Unless until Pakistan's ego is hurt , they will not stop!

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Pakistan should be taught a lesson.
A lesson which they wouldn't forget till eternity.
Let's see modis 56 inch this time.

Brood Father

Country flag
Question is now what ? He came here to die but by God's grace he is captured alive without doing further damage .
Now is the right time to put end to this once and for all , take all the proofs to international Courts
Shame Pakistan and also china who is helping such a rogue nation
Also be offensive on border and loc .

Abhijat

Country flag
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...o-came-from-Pakistan/articleshow/48361636.cms

'Its fun doing this,' says captured terrorist Mohammad Naved who came from Pakistan

Excerpt from above news :

"I came to kill Hindus," said Naved, dressed in a dark blue shirt and brown trousers, with a relaxed demeanour. He also alleged that Kashmiris were being killed all the time.

"I am from Pakistan and my partner was killed in the firing but I escaped. Had I been killed, it would have been Allah's doing. There is fun in doing this," Naved said.

Initially, he said that he was in his early 20s but later claimed that he was only 16. He had been changing his statements. First he identified himself as Kasim and later as Usman.

This has been the tactic of banned Lashker group sending youngsters to Jammu and Kashmir with the direction that in case they were caught, they should claim to be below 18 years so that they are tried as juveniles.

So India, is some how turning into a "play ground", for disillusioned characters like them .

I believe they can't be dealt with conventional "state power" , so unconventional war need to be started .

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Do they have ego??? They are in bed everyday with everybody . They don't know who were their forefathers ?? Turks, afghans , Arabs or Uzbeks [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Mixed breed don't have ego[emoji14][emoji14][emoji14]
They don't have ego against them. But their Military is surely confident against us. Unless until India does not remind them their real place they will continue to motivate themselves by doing operations inside India.

you break the wall of their motivation and ego, these attacks will stop.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...o-came-from-Pakistan/articleshow/48361636.cms

'Its fun doing this,' says captured terrorist Mohammad Naved who came from Pakistan

Excerpt from above news :

"I came to kill Hindus," said Naved, dressed in a dark blue shirt and brown trousers, with a relaxed demeanour. He also alleged that Kashmiris were being killed all the time.

"I am from Pakistan and my partner was killed in the firing but I escaped. Had I been killed, it would have been Allah's doing. There is fun in doing this," Naved said.

Initially, he said that he was in his early 20s but later claimed that he was only 16. He had been changing his statements. First he identified himself as Kasim and later as Usman.

This has been the tactic of banned Lashker group sending youngsters to Jammu and Kashmir with the direction that in case they were caught, they should claim to be below 18 years so that they are tried as juveniles.

So India, is some how turning into a "play ground", for disillusioned characters like them .

I believe they can't be dealt with conventional "state power" , so unconventional war need to be started .
He will change statements, he will deceive, he is been trained to do so. But pressititute in India will say Government has been lying and not consistent with the out come of the investigations.

Abhijat

Country flag
We should start training "non-state actors", whose only purpose should be targeting the "most influential" class in pakistan, including their "relatives" , where so ever they are present .

I don't find any other option , because situation is becoming very critical and to assert my point , below is the video , see for yourselves : (watch from 20:00)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just curious!!!!!

To those who keep saying modi should prove his mettle, just wanted to know what does this mean exactly?

Who so ever wishes to respond, do keep in mind limitations of international politics, our response , their counter responses in mind. Basically think this thru before getting into a discussion.

thethinker

Country flag
The only positive thing about this incident is ordinary civilians taking initiative, fighting and apprehending these Paki scums.

Guess everyone is too pissed off with Pakis to be actually scared of their Mard-e-Momins. Hopefully many WKKers will stop being WKKers.

You can only push normal people to an extent before their apathy/fear turns to pure rage.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/qasi...caught-in-jammu-2379974.html?utm_source=fp_hp

'I came to kill Hindus': All you need to know about Naved aka Usman, the militant who was captured in Udhampur

Jammu: A militant involved in an ambush on a BSF convoy on the Jammu-Srinagar highway on Wednesday has been captured, authorities said. Initial reports identified him as Qasim Khan. Later, interrogations revealed his real name as Mohammad Naved.

According to initial reports, the militant Naved, aka Usman, was caught with a AK-47 rifle. The attacker came from Faisalabad, Pakistan last week, intelligence sources said. A top police officer said that preliminary questioning has revealed that Usman, aged 16-18 years, is from Faisalabad in Pakistan and he told police that he had recently infiltrated from across the border to carry out terror attacks here.

Security forces claim he is a Lashkar-e-Taiba operative.

"Its fun doing this," Naved, the suspected Lashkar-e-Taiba militant from Pakistan who was caught alive after the attack on the BSF convoy that killed two constables, revealed casually to cameras.

Naved, who says he hails from Faisalabad in Pakistan, claimed before the media that he entered the Jammu region 12 days ago along with a fellow terrorist identified as Momin Khan. Khan was killed in retaliatory fire by BSF.

This is the first suspected Pakistani terrorist to be captured alive after Ajmal Kasab, who was nabbed during the dreaded terror attack in Mumbai in 2008.

"It has been 12 days since I came here. We walked all days in the jungle," he said as villagers clicked pictures with the prize catch.

Two militants had attacked a Border Security Force convoy on Wednesday morning killing two troopers and injuring 11. One of the attackers was shot dead in retaliatory fire. The other attacker then fled to a nearby village where they took three people hostage in a school.

The militant was arrested after an operation was launched by the army and the police, Deputy Commissioner, Udhampur, Shahid Iqbal Chaudhary said.

The freed hostages later said to ANI they overpowered the militant and brought him down.

"As I came out of my house after hearing gun shot, this militant came and asked me to come with him. He had already taken three-four people along," Rakesh Kumar, a youth who was taken hostage said.

"We were taken at gunpoint to the school. He asked us to show us the route to escape from the area," another hostage, Vikramjeet said.

The militant threatened them that if they didn't show him the route, he would kill their family, he said, adding that they also offered him some food.
While the other three, Desraj, Subash Sharma and Jeeven, managed to escape, Vikramjeet and Rakesh fought with the militant and caught him after a tough struggle.

"I caught his neck and he (Rakesh) caught hold of the gun. He (the militant) fired a few round but we escaped narrowly and caught him," Vikramjeet said.

According to an NDTV report , the attacker, armed with an AK 47, was overpowered by his hostages as he was firing at the police.

The attacker, identified as Qasim Khan (right), is believed to an LeT operative from Pakistan. PTI

"As I came out of my house after hearing gun shot, this militant came and asked me to come with him. He had already taken three-four people along," Rakesh Kumar, a youth who was taken hostage said.

"We were taken at gunpoint to the school. He asked us to show us the route to escape from the area," another hostage, Vikramjeet said.

The militant threatened them that if they didn't show him the route, he would kill their family, he said, adding that they also offered him some food.
While the other three, Desraj, Subash Sharma and Jeeven, managed to escape, Vikramjeet and Rakesh fought with the militant and caught him after a tough struggle.

"I caught his neck and he (Rakesh) caught hold of the gun. He (the militant) fired a few round but we escaped narrowly and caught him," Vikramjeet said.

According to an NDTV report , the attacker, armed with an AK 47, was overpowered by his hostages as he was firing at the police.

According to ANI, Vikramjit said the attacker wanted to escape and threatened him.

"Once he saw police was coming he threatened us, Rakesh caught his neck, I held on to his gun, he shot too," Vikramjit said to ANI.

Congratulating the security forces for killing one militant and nabbing the second terrorist alive, senior Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad said, "Catching a terrorist alive is a huge achievement. Due to this, in the coming time we will get to know about the future attacks which Pakistan has planned."

Ghulam Nabi Azad, a former J-K Chief Minister, said Pakistan stands completely exposed with this incident.

"Earlier, it was when (Ajmal) Kasab was captured and yesterday their own officer had told where he was trained, how they (terrorists) went in the boat and how they changed the paint of the boat. I even congratulate the officer who exposed
Pakistan completely," he said.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles