Pakistani teenager is 'UK's youngest ever suicide bomber'

Hari Sud

Country flag
Hasn't anybody told them Allah is running short of 72 Hurs in the heavens. Too many of boys like him have arrived, hence Hurs are in short supply.

May be he reconsider, he may have as many Hurs as he like on the earth itself. Some of his brotherns are having Yezhadi, Shia, and other ethnic minority women of Iraq and Syria right on the earth, hence he does not have to blow himself up.

Illusive

Country flag
@Blackwater be safe, i hope your area is free of paki. The amount of trolling you do to pakis, i m sure you must be in their hit list :rofl:

Blackwater

@Blackwater be safe, i hope your area is free of paki. The amount of trolling you do to pakis, i m sure you must be in their hit list :rofl:

Trust me these paki people are very scared livivng in UK. they are happy to live as frog of a well. . These paki prefer to live next to pakis only.

Though they are every where like cockroaches but they are more concentrated in east London, Birmingham, slough, Manchester, Bradford, Glasgow. where ever they live that area is famous for crime and filth

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles