Pakistani teen barred from top London school for wearing veil quits

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Re: Pakistani teen barred from top London school for wearing veil quit

One thing everybody seems to forget that her wearing a niqab would be making the other girls of the class and school feel uneasy and expose them to the class and racial division in a place where there shouldn't be any. The collective feeling as classmates would be hurt if suddenly someone starts hiding her face and may be preaching against those teeagers' fun activities?!

Blackwater

Dear, Muslim girls are not taught to openly display their natural beauties and it is the entirely in accordance with the teachings of their religion and this is the simple plain truth. You are right, do as close to romans to survive in rome. Ok, you get annoyed because of pardah or burka is your personal choice and I respect but don't agree with your opinion that this thing should not be enforced in british society or elsewhere. I hope you have solid reasons for that. Since I never stepped in UK, so I can't tell the difference between Afghan or Pakistani Women, but for now, I take your word for that.

The reason I don't agree with your opinion about the enforcement of Pardah is that otherwise the natural gifts of women entices a person to involve in an illegitimate sexual affair. The number of illegitimate children who don't know their parents is growing worldwide especially in US. Even if I were a non-Muslim and an authoritative person, I would have preferred to use Pardah as a tool to control the birth of illegitimate children in the society.
i have different views.

if parda according to u ,control illegitimate child, what about 4 to 6 kids produce by these burka clad woman and can not control on their deeds ,can not give good family values,good manners.and they end up become criminal and jihadi in UK

for ur kind information. pakistani teens and youths have highest criminal cases recorded in UK as compared to other immigration class.

same with moroccan youth in holland. @Neo can confirm

so, that is crap that burka can control illegitimate kids in society, there is no guarantee these burka clad woman dont do any wrong in their life

Last edited by a moderator:

amoy

One thing everybody seems to forget that her wearing a niqab would be making the other girls of the class and school feel uneasy and expose them to the class and racial division in a place where there shouldn't be any. The collective feeling as classmates would be hurt if suddenly someone starts hiding her face and may be preaching against those teeagers' fun activities?!
also scary black full cover-up has a negative impact on children's psyche and sense of beauty.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

Neo

also scary black full cover-up has a negative impact on children's psyche and sense of beauty.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
Burqa is unislamic and should therefor not be associated with sharia law or islamic dress code for women. Therr are only four references in the Quran for womens dress and none of them comes even close to burqa.
Women are advised to cover their head wearing a hijab, not face.

Suppression of women in most ME countries where the islam originated from have merged quite a few cultural restrictions into religion as being islamic but none of them is supported by the Quran.

Majority of women in Pakistan does not wear a burqa or a hijab. A simple chador (shawl) or a dopatta is more common.

Last edited:

Blackwater

iam not saying expose their body. a decent school dress is also available

but this is not at all acceptable in school

if she want to wear this dress in school then go to islamic school in UK ,why making hue and cry
first she will wear burka and then she will become jihadi

you see @musalman
@Ahsan Bin Tufail

Blackwater

Burqa is unislamic and should therefor not be associated with sharia law or islamic dress code for women. Therr are only four references in the Quran for womens dress and none of them comes even close to burqa.

Suppression of women in most ME countries where the islam originated from have merged quite a few cultural restrictions into religion as being islamic but none of them is supported by the Quran.

Majority of women in Pakistan does not wear a burqa or a hijab. A simple chador (shawl) or a dopatta is more common.
i beg to differ

Ahsan Bin Tufail

Unfortunately, Muslims have forgotten that even liquor was banned in steps in the early days of Islam. Patience in implementing good virtues is very important. Humans are more attracted towards bad values than good ones unless taught carefully since childhood. We can seek guidance from children of very honorable Israel (Peace be upon him) as they have learned most from the most favorite people of God. No one should be allowed to go against the cultural norms. However, cultural norms should remain adaptable to block the way of bad practices in the society such as the birth of illegitimate children, carelessness towards parents when they become weak and old etc.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

i have different views.

if parda according to u ,control illegitimate child, what about 4 to 6 kids produce by these burka clad woman and can not control on their deeds ,can not give good family values,good manners.and they end up become criminal and jihadi in UK

for ur kind information. pakistani teens and youths have highest criminal cases recorded in UK as compared to other immigration class.

same with moroccan youth in holland. @Neo can confirm

so, that is crap that burka can control illegitimate kids in society, there is no guarantee these burka clad woman dont do any wrong in their life
Dear, I am talking about the birth of illegitimate children. Definitely, upbringing of children is equally important and good values should be inculcated in them to make them a useful member of the society. Doctors, Engineers, Businessmen, IT professionals etc represent the positive face of a society. There is a reason behind making of every terrorist and criminal. We need to find that reason to eliminate this menace from the society. Proper counseling of these elements is very important. One need to remember that humans are precious, hate their crime but not their very existence. And definitely, precious resources are required for this task.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

Women is Balochistan and Tribal Areas do wear burqa regularly. But yes, women in the rest of the country wear dopatta or a shawl more commonly. And as awareness is increasing, we are seeing that Pakistanis are more closely drawn to West than traditional Mullahs.

Reactions: Neo

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles