Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voldemort

Country flag
Unidentified persons assaulted a Pakistani student of the Pondicherry University here early on Tuesday. Police said three persons entered Ali Hassan Raza's (24) hostel room, beat him up and escaped. An injured Raza was rushed to the nearby Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) and later shifted to JIPMER. The reason for the assault is not known yet. Senior Superintendent of Police (Law and Order) Omvir Singh Bishnoi and Superintendent of Police (North) Praveen Kumar Tripathy visited the victim and conducted inquiries.

Raza, who hails from Kasur district of Pakistan, told Express that a trio came into his hostel room around 3.30 am and assaulted him with rods and escaped. He recalled that the people who beat him up were in a drunken state. However he received no serious injuries.

The MA student, who passed with A grade in South Asian Studies (results were announced on May 9), said he planned to return to the hostel later in the day. He is to leave for his home town from Delhi on Wednesday.

Lieutenant Governor Virendra Kataria visited Raza at JIPMER. Raza was a student of the UNESCO Madanjeet Singh Institute for South Asia Regional Cooperation, where he pursued MA in South Asian Studies. Students from SAARC countries like Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka as well as India were admitted for the course. Raza said he faced an uphill task completing his visa formalities before admission. The Kalapet police registered a case against unknown persons under Sections 323, 341, 342, 448 read with 34 IPC.

The TOI report stated that the Students Federation of India (SFI) has asked the university to take all measures to identify the attackers and initiate stringent action against them.

"The university should conduct a flawless probe into the matter and nab the culprits. The safety of students must be ensured. We call on the whole student community of Puducherry to condemn the violence and protest against the security lapse in the university," SFI secretary A Anand was quoted as saying in the TOI report.

Unidentified Men Attack Pakistani Student in UT - The New Indian Express

fyodor

Country flag
So the vicious traitor SFI has started its campaign to protect pakis

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why these Paki visit Hindu India for health Treatment & Education we Indians r very Bad ppl please i request my Muslim Brothers Leave India & Migrate to Jannat Pak created Exclusively for urself :cool2:
They come to Hindooooo India for studies and medical treatement because their Islamic Pakistan can't provide it.

All Pakistan can provide is Phd in Terrorism and Diseases like Polio.

On topic... there needs to be investigation in this matter and why it happened. We need to make Pakis secure in Hindoooo India. Any Paki who has no ill will against India is always welcome.

On a good note , at least this Paki didn't get killed in a drone attack since he was in Hindoooo India.

Voldemort

Country flag
Pakis should not be allowed to study in India. What if they influence local students towards jihad acting as ISI agent?

Glint

Country flag
Doesn't matter if he's Pakistani or from any other country, If someone is assaulted, necessary steps should be taken to punish the offender.
If all Indians would just bash into dorms and start beating students from abroad then whats the difference between them and us?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Doesn't matter if he's Pakistani or from any other country, If someone is assaulted, necessary steps should be taken to punish the offender.
If all Indians would just bash into dorms and start beating students from abroad then whats the difference between them and us?
Agreed that no one ought to be assaulted. But now that it has happened, I hope it discourages further Pakis from coming in.

These college fights and pangas are all too common. Anyone who has studied in college knows this. Now the libtards and media morons will make this a "oooh poor Paki" issue. That's my gripe. :frusty:

thethinker

Country flag
Complete event (Indian Express leaves out some important details, why would that be? )

Pakistani student in Pondicherry University attacked by three unidentified men - The Times of India

Pakistani student in Pondicherry University attacked by three unidentified men

The Pakistani national said the attackers were of his age and added that they might be the students of the university. However, he declared that he did not have any previous enmity with other students.

The police suspect that it might be a case of mistaken identity.

"Preliminary inquiries revealed that Raza is an amicable student without any previous enmity with any section of students. He ruled out the possibility of any section of students nurturing hatred against him. We have begun a detailed probe. We suspect that the attackers might have mistaken him for someone," said investigating officer and sub-inspector V Sivakumar.

Raza is the first and only Pakistani student in Pondicherry University.

Police booked three unidentified people under sections 324 (voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means), 341
(punishment for wrongful restraint), 342 (punishment for wrongful confinement) and 448 (punishment for house-trespass) read with 34 (acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention) of the IPC and launched a hunt for them.

jmj_overlord

a fair investigation should be launched into the incident and the culprits should be properly punished.......anyway this is an embarrassing incident

EXPERT

Why these Paki visit Hindu India for health Treatment & Education we Indians r very Bad ppl please i request my Muslim Brothers Leave India & Migrate to Jannat Pak created Exclusively for urself :cool2:
improve your language of writing and speaking, this is not a Bollywood forum .

maintain the integrity and secularism while talking . . ..

EXPERT

I totally condemn the incident, he is just a student, a 21 year old young boy .
please stop seeing all Pakis from the same glass, beating a student coming through diplomatic channels is not good .

Why we burn up when Indians are beaten in AUSTRALIA, UK, US . A student should be respected in any country wherever he goes irrespective of his Religion, country and Cast . . .

Last edited:

Blackwater

please stop seeing all Pakis from the same glass, beating a student coming through diplomatic channels is not good .

Why we burn up when Indians are beaten in AUSTRALIA, UK, US . A student should be respected in any country wherever he goes irrespective of his Religion, country and Cast . . .
Pakis has no religion , and where pakis goes gaand pande ha

EXPERT

No Thanks

One famous leader recently said UNKO KIS BASHA MEY SAMJHNE AATE HI UNKO US BASHA ME SAMJHANA CHAHIYE :cool2:
hello Indian(s) don't need Lessons abt SICKularism 10+ RELIGIONS & RACES COEXIST PEACEFULLY from 1000 yrs EXCEPT 1 :p
brother that was a friendly suggestion, it's Upto you to go through it or not .

regards

EXPERT

Pakis has no religion , and where pakis goes gaand pande ha
Praji, Pakis ke baare me to tussi Mujhe zyada jante ho .
but aap batao ye saale paki commentators jo IPL me hai jaise Ramiz raja, Akhtar, Akram, waqar. inko koi kyu nahi thokta .

kyunki ye bade log hai , security me rehte hai ya kya wajah hai . . .

Neo

Finally a sane.reply, quite refreshing indeed.
i agree with you. Unfortunately this place is filled with trolls with their false jingoism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles