Pakistani soldier accidently crosses into Indian side of LoC

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
No details given in the article, but shows lack of discipline on patrol; fault lies with patrol leader.

Does this happen with IA patrols, in the experience of anyone here?

Was a 2LT reading the map? :)

It happens. As a SSG I lost a goofy soldier from a 3 man team on a map and compass training course.

Just looked up and he was gone.

He showed up eventually when he got hungry.

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Indian troops kill Pak soldier who crossed LoC: Indian troops kill Pakistani soldier who had crossed LoC in Nowshera sector to attack Indian post, says the Army.

The Pakistan Army has said that one of its soldiers had inadvertently crossed the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir and contact was being established with Indian authorities for his return.

The Pakistani soldier lost his way on Thursday afternoon and inadvertently crossed the LoC in Khoi Ratta sector, military officials said yesterday.

The Indian Army accedes Pakistan Army DGMO's request to return the body of the Pakistani soldier.

Rediff

gokussj9

Country flag
Can anybody explain to me,how does one strays in to other side of LoC, specially when all of it seems to be fenced?:confused:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Can anybody explain to me,how does one strays in to other side of LoC, specially when all of it seems to be fenced?:confused:
Ok I will take the honour to explain. :namaste:

The Paki soldier MUST have seen some Sunny Pajji's movie and got all angry and pumped up. After this he read and believed what farhan said that 1 Paki=7 Lac Indians. So as Pakis claim India has amassed 7 Lac soldiers on LoC he took an AK-47 in his hands and crossed over the border and opened fire to teach Evil Hindu India Army a lesson of their life.The Indian soldiers did ehsaan on this Paki soldiers and sent him to his 72 virgins quickly.

This ended up the Paki learning his LAST LESSON OF HIS LIFE.

Let's read tha Islamic kalam for Paki soldier and pay tribute to his brave but stupid action... Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un :namaste:

gokussj9

Country flag
The Paki soldier MUST have seen some Sunny Pajji's movie and got all angry and pumped up. After this he read and believed what farhan said that 1 Paki=7 Lac Indians. So as Pakis claim India has amassed 7 Lac soldiers on LoC he took an AK-47 in his hands and crossed over the border and opened fire to teach Evil Hindu India Army a lesson of their life.The Indian soldiers did ehsaan on this Paki soldiers and sent him to his 72 virgins quickly.

This ended up the Paki learning his LAST LESSON OF HIS LIFE.

Let's read tha Islamic kalam for Paki soldier and pay tribute to his brave but stupid action... Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un :namaste:
Only 7 Lac. I think from the perspective of Baki madarsa mathematics, 10000000000000 evil bharati soldiers had killed 10000000000000000 Kashmiris.:laugh:

agentperry

compass. cheap and affordable for pakistani army, should be used by the same

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Killed infiltrator identified as Pakistani soldier, body returned
A militant killed near the Line of Control (LoC) in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir Thursday while trying to infiltrate into India was identified as a Pakistani soldier, army officials said. The body was returned to the Pakistani side Friday.

According to army sources Friday, the killed militant had been identified as Mohammad Ikhlaq, a soldier of Pakistan's 60 Punjab regiment. An army spokesman here said that at approx 3 p.m. Thursday, Indian troops at Laam post in Rajouri sector, about 170 km north of Jammu, "observed suspicious movement along the Indian side of LoC" and a patrol party challenged the infiltrator.

The infiltrator, however, "opened indiscriminate fire" injuring two soldiers. Fire was returned, killing the infiltrator. "One AK-56 rifle along with some other warlike stores was recovered. The body of the deceased was later handed over to the state police," said the spokesman.

The spokesman said that Friday morning, Pakistan's Director General of Military Operations (DGMO) made an unscheduled call to his Indian counterpart requesting that the soldier's body be returned.

"Acceding to this request, the body was returned to Pakistan Army personnel in the same sector in the evening with military respects," the spokesman said.

The Defence spokesman had Thursday issued a statement that army had foiled an infiltration attempt and killed a militant in combat dress, adding that an Indian soldier was also injured in the fire fight.

Pakistani soldiers had Jan 8 intruded into the Indian side in Mendhar areas of Poonch district, killed two Indian soldiers and beheaded them. This resulted in escalation of tension between the two countries, but the situation eased after a flag meeting between the two sides Jan 14.
Killed infiltrator identified as Pakistani soldier, body returned

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
our soldiers did the right thing, he deserved what he did firing at our soldiers in our side of border.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
If my knowledge serves me right, the "main" fence is well within the Indian border and not on it. There are multiple layers of fences and the "actual spot is quite a no mans land on te border with border "mile stones" actually being there.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Some amount of hayvaniyat is certainly needed
There was no hayvaniyat in the action taken. I object at our armed forces being called Hayvans or any calls to make them have "some" hayvaniyat.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
How can a pak soldier inadvertantly cross a fence like this?

Indian Army did the right thing of shooting him for intruding into India and firing on our soldiers.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles