Pakistani Opposition leader admits his wife, kids are US citizens

Blackwater

ISLAMABAD: Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, Leader of Opposition in the National Assembly, has following a WikiLeaks expose admitted that his wife and children are US citizens.:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Khan, who is from the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, is otherwise perceived in political circles as somebody who is opposed to the American policies in the region, said the daily Dawn.

A secret cable dated Sep 19, 2008, by then US Ambassador in Islamabad Anne W. Patterson to Washington stated: "As always, Nisar insisted that he and the PML-N were pro-American (saying that his wife and children, in fact, are Americans)."

"Nisar did admit that he went to the US embassy in London to renew his daughter's passport because he wanted to avoid being seen at the US embassy in Islamabad."

The cable also said that "Nisar appears to be positioning himself to be a candidate for prime minister..."

Khan Tuesday said that his wife was holding dual nationality when they got married in the late 1980s and his in-laws were settled in the US since 1970s.

He denied that he ever visited the US embassy in London in connection with the renewal of his daughter's passport.

Khan said he was feeling pained over discussing his family matters before the media.

"I am a person who wants to live a private life," he was quoted as saying.

The ties between the US and Pakistan became strained after a US undercover agent, Raymond Davis, fatally shot two Pakistanis in Lahore in February.

The rift deepened after the May 2 killing of Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in his Abbottabad hideout by US commandos in a sneak raid.

Pakistani Opposition leader admits his wife, kids are US citizens - The Times of India

Blackwater

Now i wonder why na-pakistan is in deep mess.Coz all there politicians have no stake there, all foreign national. To name a few

Their current home minister Reman Malik is British citizen

Their former prime minister Shakut aziz was U.S citizen

Not to forget Altaf hussain again British

Last but not least Zardari must have passport of 10 countries atleast

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Now i wonder why na-pakistan is in deep mess.Coz all there politicians have no stake there, all foreign national.
And this is why they talk of the nukes so easily, they have nothing to lose as opposed to the people of PakLand who ate grass for 40 years so that these scumbags could gain a bargaining chip while holding the world hostage to the nuke bluff.
You have to be really messed up to not be able to see through this farce, on the D-Day we can rest assured that the decision to launch Paki WMDs would come from the palace in SA or USA.

S.A.T.A

While all politicians are unabashed hypocrites,its the one who openly admits to be,that is rare.Well in this case the pakistani politicians was left with very little option but to come clean.I wonder how many of our comrades will read the irony in this.Recently some of our left leaders from Kerala were caught in the wiki snare.Lot of dust was raised when staunch opponents of 'Ammerikan samrajatatvam' where reportedly leaving no stone unturned in order to woo American capitalist to invest in the state.

Blackwater

Even Zardari has U.S citizenship. i have found something on net

The National Names Database has some interesting facts about our President, Mr. Asif Ali Zardari. It appears that he may have US Citizenship / Nationality

Global Defence

New threads

Articles