Pakistani minister puts bounty on film maker's head

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by mki, Sep 23, 2012.

1. mki

mki Regular Member

Pakistan's Railway Minister Ghulam Ahmad Bilour has placed a US$100,000 bounty of the head of the Innocence of Muslims creator

Pakistani bounty put on head of anti-Islam film... | Stuff.co.nz

As per minister's word "I invite the Taliban brothers and the al Qaeda brothers to join me in this blessed mission."

:frusty::confused::namaste::scared1::taunt1:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
    maomao likes this.
  3. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

I nearly died wondering why something like this didn't come from the thekedars for so long. Finally someone made sure I didn't die wondering :D

4. mki

mki Regular Member

i am wondering when US is going to send drone to attack on Ravalpindi? as this news is the conformation of connection between paki govt and AL-qaida/Taliban. and threat to US national....

Victor Sierra likes this.
  5. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

So the theater of the absurd starts again. Let us see which Pakistani Politician has the guts to try and publicly criticise this As*Hole.

6. Virendra

Virendra Moderator Moderator

Just to cement the good news, article from another source :

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/23/w...offers-bounty-over-anti-islam-video.html?_r=0

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — A Pakistani cabinet minister on Saturday offered a $100,000 reward for the death of the person behind the anti-Islam video made in the United States that has roiled Muslims around the world, even suggesting that Taliban and Al Qaeda militants could carry out the killing.

Mr. Bilour acknowledged that incitement to murder was illegal, but said he was “ready to be hanged in the name of the Prophet Muhammad.” And he invited the Taliban and Al Qaeda to be “partners in this noble deed,” according to news reports.

Mr. Jalil added that the prime minister had been trying contact the leader of Mr. Bilour’s party, a minority member of the coalition government. “The P.M. will try to work something out with him,” he said... :pound: :pound:

A chauhan likes this.
  7. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

[​IMG]

this man is drugi aka afimi.i wonder he made statement under influence of afeem.

BTW who will pay money, papa china or chachu saudi???

in the end if somebody kills that film maker,how can we be so sure after seeing his blooody face that he will pay money:laugh::laugh:

maomao likes this.
  8. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

yeah muh aur masoor ki daal

[​IMG]

9. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Re:

Nuke the US ! It is the only one solution against that blasphemous movie :yey: and I am sure all the Pakistanis are ready and brave enough to be hanged in the name of prophet mohammad :D :happy:

10. Virendra

Virendra Moderator Moderator

Americans express their dislike to the development. By the way, how can a government distance itself from what its minister says, specially when its a death bounty call?

Anti-Islam film maker killing: US slams Pak minister for putting up $100k bounty - Indian Express

Excerpts :

:wat: Thats it? That is all you have to say for your minister who calls for a man's head and places bounty on the same!!

Regards,
    Virendra