Pakistani minister puts bounty on film maker's head

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I nearly died wondering why something like this didn't come from the thekedars for so long. Finally someone made sure I didn't die wondering :D

mki

I nearly died wondering why something like this didn't come from the thekedars for so long. Finally someone made sure I didn't die wondering :D
i am wondering when US is going to send drone to attack on Ravalpindi? as this news is the conformation of connection between paki govt and AL-qaida/Taliban. and threat to US national....

sob

Mod
Country flag
So the theater of the absurd starts again. Let us see which Pakistani Politician has the guts to try and publicly criticise this As*Hole.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Just to cement the good news, article from another source :

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/23/w...offers-bounty-over-anti-islam-video.html?_r=0

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — A Pakistani cabinet minister on Saturday offered a $100,000 reward for the death of the person behind the anti-Islam video made in the United States that has roiled Muslims around the world, even suggesting that Taliban and Al Qaeda militants could carry out the killing.

Mr. Bilour acknowledged that incitement to murder was illegal, but said he was "ready to be hanged in the name of the Prophet Muhammad." And he invited the Taliban and Al Qaeda to be "partners in this noble deed," according to news reports.

Mr. Jalil added that the prime minister had been trying contact the leader of Mr. Bilour's party, a minority member of the coalition government. "The P.M. will try to work something out with him," he said... :pound: :pound:

Blackwater

this man is drugi aka afimi.i wonder he made statement under influence of afeem.

BTW who will pay money, papa china or chachu saudi???

in the end if somebody kills that film maker,how can we be so sure after seeing his blooody face that he will pay money:laugh::laugh:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Re:

Nuke the US ! It is the only one solution against that blasphemous movie :yey: and I am sure all the Pakistanis are ready and brave enough to be hanged in the name of prophet mohammad :D :happy:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Americans express their dislike to the development. By the way, how can a government distance itself from what its minister says, specially when its a death bounty call?

Anti-Islam film maker killing: US slams Pak minister for putting up $100k bounty - Indian Express

Excerpts :

The US today slammed a Pakistani minister for offering a hefty USD 100,000 bounty for killing the maker of an anti-Islam film, as Islamabad disassociated itself from the offer.

Calling Pakistan Railway Minister Ghulam Ahmad Bilour's offer as "inflammatory and inappropriate", a State Department statement said, "There could be no justification for violence and it is important for responsible leaders to stand up and speak out against violence...."

....But, the Pakistan government made it clear that the minister's offer did not represent official policy but did not say whether any action would be taken against him....
:wat: Thats it? That is all you have to say for your minister who calls for a man's head and places bounty on the same!!

Regards,
Virendra

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles