Pakistani Military Officers Links with Jihadist Organizations

agentperry

first of all they will blame it on RAW, as this agency is behind rigging media all over the world( as if Indian army is full of freemasons). then they ignore it. then another pns mehran will happen and they will again blame RAW.
overall nothing gonna change, they will keep on losing stuff and men and raw will be again and again blamed for no reasons.

johnee

^^^perry,
it seems like you are a pakistani trying to prop RAW to equate it with ISI. You are welcome to try your trade here, but I doubt whether anyone would buy your preposterous CTs that might be lapped in Pakistan.

agentperry

^^^perry,
it seems like you are a pakistani trying to prop RAW to equate it with ISI. You are welcome to try your trade here, but I doubt whether anyone would buy your preposterous CTs that might be lapped in Pakistan.
when did i defamed RAW. here i was trying to defame pakis.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I think the whole PA is involve..

Kargil war..

agentperry

most of them are from rural area where madarsa are only educational and they are subjected to severe brainwashing. when they join army and they do as a result of brainwashing they get a mean to release their frustration they hold since childhood that islam is getting bad deal in India and us and Israel. thats why they show extremism and indiscipline in services. moreover when they see their army chiefs acting against the same villagers on the directives of US they get infuriated and start forming extremest group.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles