Pakistani Men Charged With Child Sex in UK

Blackwater

The alleged ringleader of a gang who plied young girls with vodka and drugs to have sex with them today appeared in court where he denied the charges against him as 'lies' and 'rubbish'.
The 59-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, described the alleged victims in the case as 'prostitutes' with enough business acumen to 'win The Apprentice'.
He is the first of 11 defendants from the Rochdale area to take to the witness stand as part of a major trial charged with conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with children under the age of 16.
The prosecution at Liverpool Crown Court says they plied girls as young as 13 with drink and drugs so they could be 'passed around' and used for sex.
In dramatic court room scenes, the 59-year-old took his sweater off and ripped out a clump of his hair, demanding why she didn't tell police about his hairy body.
Throwing it to the floor he said: 'She would have seen this. I only have to walk past someone to leave hairs on them.'

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/21/article-0-11D783EC000005DC-337_306x423.jpg

look at these pakis:taunt:

The 59-year-old is also alleged to have accused one of the girls as being being a racist who believed 'whites were a superior race'.
He admitted having a prolonged sexual relationship with one girl who is alleged to have conspired with the men to exploit other young girls, but he claims to believe the girl was 18 and working as a prostitute.
When asked about the alleged victims in the case the man said: 'They were clever girls. They had a business empire which extended to Leeds, Nelson, Bradford.
'If they went on to Sugar's programme they would probably win The Apprentice. They did very well.'
He told the court that one girl in particular used to cause problems and 'corrupted' the other girls who would hang around in a large group.
'She never used to hide the fact that white was superior to any other race,' he said. 'The other girls were much much better...she sort of infected them, corrupted them as well.'
The man described the girl as a 'bone in a kebab' and added: 'I can smell a pig and I can smell abuse when it's being thrown at me.'

He also said of the alleged victim: 'Anybody who wanted to try to have sex with (her), they would have sex with her. I have never had sex with her. There's a price on her. Anybody who pays has sex with her.'
The court heard that the man was separated from his wife in 2000 and had grown-up children. He told the court he had 'needs', which is why he had a relationship with one of the girls connected to the case.
When asked if he had been involved in a conspiracy he responded: 'It's all white lies.' He then accused the police of arresting the wrong people and added: 'Shame on the police.'
He accused them of letting an 'illegal immigrant get away', adding: 'For all I know he could have been al Qaeda'.
The defendant then had a lengthy and heated exchange with prosecutor Rachel Smith. He said he had not 'volunteered' certain information to the police.
Miss Smith asked: 'Were you making money out of the exploitation of a 15-year-old?'
He dismissed that as 'b****cks'.

The cross examination continued and the defendant again turned on the alleged victims.
Slamming his hand on the table, he said: 'Where are the white people? You have only got my kind here. You are looking for scapegoats. Where are the white people? They have trained them in sex. They have trained them in drinking. By the time they are fully trained they start their own business.'
Judge Gerald Clifton interjected and asked the defendant to 'think about whether he was doing himself any good.'

Liaquat Shah denies two counts of rape
He responded: 'Sir, it doesn't bother me anymore. I have got no one else to go back to. My name has been blackened in the community. I can't go back to my family. You may as well put me away.'
He then said the judge had 'protected the police' adding: 'We can't ask them questions because they are bent.'
The defendant said the police were 'tangoing with the press and the Murdochs.'
Asked again about the first alleged victim, he said: 'There's 20,000 Pakistanis in Nelson, she is probably serving half of them. They were making plenty of money.'
He then said that she 'would screw the entire Muslim population' of Oldham and Rochdale.
Miss Smith asked: 'Does that mean that you didn't care if they were underage?'
He responded: 'What's the difference? They have never said they were underage.'
The man then blamed social services and police for 'doing nothing' and accused Miss Smith of trying to 'pin it' on Pakistanis.
Earlier he told the court that he believed the one girl he admitted to having a sexual relationship with was 18.
The man added: 'It was not us victimising them. It was them victimising us... It was the other way around.'
The prosecution claim that five girls from broken homes were 'shared' by Kabeer Hassan, Abdul Aziz, Abdul Rauf, Mohammed Sajid, Adil Khan, Abdul Qayyum, Mohammed Amin, Qamar Shahzad, Liaquat Shah, Hamid Safi and the 59-year-old man.
The prosecution say they plied girls as young as 13 with drink and drugs so they could 'pass them around' and use them for sex.
The trial has heard that some of the girls were raped and physically assaulted and one was forced to have sex with 'several men in a day, several times a week'.

Rochdale child-sex trial: 'Victims were prostitutes with enough business acumen to win The Apprentice' | Mail Online

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
The title of the thread should read as: pakistanis the 'Pious Pedophiles'!

P.S: Salo ki shakale dekho ugly Bastar@s!

ejazr

Ambassador
If there was sharia law, all of them would be sentenced to death for rape. Nothing pious about that!

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
If there was sharia law, all of them would be sentenced to death for rape. Nothing pious about that!
Except your sharia assertion;last part is exactly my point!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The gloating of Gorgeous George: How Galloway's cynical courting of young Muslims left Labour humiliate

Despite a terrible post-Budget fortnight for the Tories, Mr Galloway overturned a Labour lead of 5,000 at the last election to secure an emphatic majority of more than 10,000 votes.

He had relentlessly courted the votes of young Muslims and grandiloquently branded his win the 'Bradford Spring' – an echo of the uprisings in the Arab world.

George Galloway: Secures shock victory in Bradford West by-election | Mail Online
Galloway was a friend of Saddam.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Shjaria would have sorted out these chaps and they would swing.

So would the dames who were drugged and raped.

It requires five pious Muslim men witnesses to confirm rape.or else it is considered as Zina.

That is if I remember correctly.

This link http://www.islamreview.com/articles/WOMEN_ARE_RESPONSIBLE.shtml states WOMEN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR RAPES.

Sharia is not the answer.

Education and comprehension of the contemporary times is.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles