Pakistani Lies & Denial thread

Srinivas_K

Country flag
The @defencepk team seriously having meltdown idiots are crying since yesterday and abusing India and hindus on Twitter for the roast by Sushma Swaraj

That is expected from them, when they are shown a mirror.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
It was me who exposed it first... This pic was actually going unnoticed, until I intervened and wrecked a porki. And then directly asked Sonam ji and Aditya Sirji (Republic Journalist) and boom! Its gone viral, now Republic, CNN News 18, Times Now, ANI and many other persons are tweeting about it.
Good job! Congrats!! We've got a celebrity here!!

By the way, they should have mentioned your name as the source of the find. But these frikkin channels will call it their own 'exclusive' find and watermark it all across the screen! Dorks!

NeXoft007

Country flag
Good job! Congrats!! We've got a celebrity here!!

By the way, they should have mentioned your name as the source of the find. But these frikkin channels will call it their own 'exclusive' find and watermark it all across the screen! Dorks!
I appreciate your advices, but none of the expose materials belongs to me, I simply connected the dots. I would have watermarked only if it was my original material.

Poseidon

Country flag
Lol.
RAW supports Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, acknowledges Indian analyst in top daily.

By News Desk

Published: September 24, 2017

IMG

An Indian analyst, in a piece published in Hindustan Times, has acknowledged that the Indian spy agency the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) has ties with the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

Bharat Karnad, professor for national security studies at the Centre for Policy Research and author of “Why India is Not a Great Power (Yet)”, writes, “Severing relations with TTP will mean India surrendering an active card in Pakistan and a role in Afghanistan as TTP additionally provides access to certain Afghan Taliban factions.”

India is the mother of terrorism in South Asia, Pakistan tells world leaders

ADVERTISEMENT

This, he added, together with “the Abdul Ghani regime’s desire for India’s presence and the tested friendship with Abdul Rashid Dostum and his Tajik-dominated ‘Northern Alliance’, ensures that no solution for peace in Afghanistan can be cobbled together without India’s help”.

Discussing US secretary of defence, Lieutenant General (retd) James Mattis’ trip to India starting September 25, Karnad wrote, “As a former head of the US Central Command Mattis appreciates Pakistan’s indispensability as base for military operations to bring the Taliban in Afghanistan to their knees. But Islamabad has insisted that India’s role in Afghanistan be restricted and complained about the Indian support for the TTP accused by Islamabad of terrorism in Pakistan. The RAW-TTP link was publicly revealed in April this year by its former commander, Ehsanullah Ehsan.”

Pakistan lobbying in UN to get India declared state sponsor of terror

The analyst believes that Mattis would request India to moderate its support for the TTP as it is s useful as an Indian counterpart of the Hizbul Mujahideen, Lashkar-e-Taiba, and Jaish-e-Muhammad. However, he maintained that the US official returning home empty-handed would not hurt relations with the US at all because there’s China; and the US needs India to strategically hinder it.
Hilarious wetdreams from Pakis.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/151508...kistan-acknowledges-indian-analyst-top-daily/

Bharat Karnad doesn't even know Mattis was a full four star General and not a Lieutenant General.:rofl:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I appreciate your advices, but none of the expose materials belongs to me, I simply connected the dots. I would have watermarked only if it was my original material.
But you should have done that dude.

I would have love listen on TV that Noor alam aka @NeXoft007 From DFI pointed out the quality jahil madarsa chap graduates from pakistan.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Lol.
RAW supports Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, acknowledges Indian analyst in top daily.

By News Desk

Published: September 24, 2017

IMG

An Indian analyst, in a piece published in Hindustan Times, has acknowledged that the Indian spy agency the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) has ties with the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

Bharat Karnad, professor for national security studies at the Centre for Policy Research and author of “Why India is Not a Great Power (Yet)”, writes, “Severing relations with TTP will mean India surrendering an active card in Pakistan and a role in Afghanistan as TTP additionally provides access to certain Afghan Taliban factions.”

India is the mother of terrorism in South Asia, Pakistan tells world leaders

ADVERTISEMENT

This, he added, together with “the Abdul Ghani regime’s desire for India’s presence and the tested friendship with Abdul Rashid Dostum and his Tajik-dominated ‘Northern Alliance’, ensures that no solution for peace in Afghanistan can be cobbled together without India’s help”.

Discussing US secretary of defence, Lieutenant General (retd) James Mattis’ trip to India starting September 25, Karnad wrote, “As a former head of the US Central Command Mattis appreciates Pakistan’s indispensability as base for military operations to bring the Taliban in Afghanistan to their knees. But Islamabad has insisted that India’s role in Afghanistan be restricted and complained about the Indian support for the TTP accused by Islamabad of terrorism in Pakistan. The RAW-TTP link was publicly revealed in April this year by its former commander, Ehsanullah Ehsan.”

Pakistan lobbying in UN to get India declared state sponsor of terror

The analyst believes that Mattis would request India to moderate its support for the TTP as it is s useful as an Indian counterpart of the Hizbul Mujahideen, Lashkar-e-Taiba, and Jaish-e-Muhammad. However, he maintained that the US official returning home empty-handed would not hurt relations with the US at all because there’s China; and the US needs India to strategically hinder it.
Hilarious wetdreams from Pakis.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/151508...kistan-acknowledges-indian-analyst-top-daily/

Bharat Karnad doesn't even know Mattis was a full four star General and not a Lieutenant General.:rofl:
With all due respect to Mr Karnad, he's really a bit of a goofball and a wild card. He's the Zaid Hamid of the Indian Defence industry, and doesn't know what he's talking about half the time. He also loves to insult the armed forces willy nilly, though to the best of my knowledge he has never served in the forces in a direct capacity. I take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
'Khilafat is coming': Islamic State flag put up on Islamabad's main thoroughfare

The flag was taken down by police. PHOTO: Express

ISLAMABAD: Despite an extensive CCTV camera network in place in Islamabad, unidentified men were able to put up an Islamic State (Daesh) flag on a major thoroughfare of the city on Sunday.

The flag, put up on a billboard at a pedestrian bridge on Islamabad Expressway near Iqbal Town, was taken down by police at around 12pm.

A passer-by spotted the flag and informed the Khanna police about it. In his statement, he told the police that he was familiar with the flag as he had seen it on TV.

It was a standard flag of the terrorist organisation, the only addition being that the slogan “Khilafat is coming” was inscribed on it.

PHOTO: Express

Interior Minister Ahsan has taken notice of the incident and sought a report from the capital’s police chief.

The police are trying to nab the people who put up the flag with the help of CCTV footage.

Islamabad has a “Safe City Project” in place that cost the national exchequer $125 million or over Rs13 billion.

Under the project, over 1,900 surveillance cameras have been installed across the city with a command and control centre set up in Sector H-11 to monitor important buildings, entry and exit points, roads, commercial centres and a sizable portion of residential areas.

However, a Safe City Project official told The Express Tribune that it was unlikely that their cameras would have caught the culprits in the act.

“That area [where the flag was found] doesn’t fall within our domain, but we do have cameras installed there,” he added.

“But our cameras are installed at such an angle that they only focus on the traffic. It’s unlikely that the people who put up the flag would be visible in the footage.”

An officer told The Express Tribune though they were clueless as to who put up the flag, an case under the anti-terror law was being registered against unidentified persons. He said the case would be registered under Section 11-G of the Anti-Terrorism Act, which prohibits display of any article, symbol, flag or banner associated with any proscribed organisation. A suspect under this section can be sentenced to imprisonment or fine or both through summary procedure.

Maulana Abdul Aziz, a cleric of Lal Masjid, a mosque located in the heart of Islamabad, has repeatedly stated that he “respected” IS because of the similarity in their missions and had no repentance over supporting it.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
'Khilafat is coming': Islamic State flag put up on Islamabad's main thoroughfare

The flag was taken down by police. PHOTO: Express

ISLAMABAD: Despite an extensive CCTV camera network in place in Islamabad, unidentified men were able to put up an Islamic State (Daesh) flag on a major thoroughfare of the city on Sunday.

The flag, put up on a billboard at a pedestrian bridge on Islamabad Expressway near Iqbal Town, was taken down by police at around 12pm.

A passer-by spotted the flag and informed the Khanna police about it. In his statement, he told the police that he was familiar with the flag as he had seen it on TV.

It was a standard flag of the terrorist organisation, the only addition being that the slogan “Khilafat is coming” was inscribed on it.

PHOTO: Express

Interior Minister Ahsan has taken notice of the incident and sought a report from the capital’s police chief.

The police are trying to nab the people who put up the flag with the help of CCTV footage.

Islamabad has a “Safe City Project” in place that cost the national exchequer $125 million or over Rs13 billion.

Under the project, over 1,900 surveillance cameras have been installed across the city with a command and control centre set up in Sector H-11 to monitor important buildings, entry and exit points, roads, commercial centres and a sizable portion of residential areas.

However, a Safe City Project official told The Express Tribune that it was unlikely that their cameras would have caught the culprits in the act.

“That area [where the flag was found] doesn’t fall within our domain, but we do have cameras installed there,” he added.

“But our cameras are installed at such an angle that they only focus on the traffic. It’s unlikely that the people who put up the flag would be visible in the footage.”

An officer told The Express Tribune though they were clueless as to who put up the flag, an case under the anti-terror law was being registered against unidentified persons. He said the case would be registered under Section 11-G of the Anti-Terrorism Act, which prohibits display of any article, symbol, flag or banner associated with any proscribed organisation. A suspect under this section can be sentenced to imprisonment or fine or both through summary procedure.

Maulana Abdul Aziz, a cleric of Lal Masjid, a mosque located in the heart of Islamabad, has repeatedly stated that he “respected” IS because of the similarity in their missions and had no repentance over supporting it.
This is like someone in 1939 Berlin saying "oh dear, ring the alarm, someone has put up a Swastika in the Reichstag". Terroristan naturally has a terror flag flying about proudly - what's the surprise?

su30mki2017

Country flag

Pakis getting maaaaaad and having verbal diarrhoea:scared2:

This "rape" issue is a long term planing of paki propaganda machine to malign india internationally.
believe me they following same pattern in this order, looks all attended same paki school.

1.Rape
2.Muslims and Christians in India (churches and mosques)
3.Dalits and prison population (under trials )
4.North east India
5.libertards (kongi) journalists getting killed
6.Naxal insurgency
7.Fake mass rapes and graves (Kashmir)
8. RSS
9.Gujarat riots hype

I already noticed work of paki propaganda last year after surgical strikes, they posted videos of naxal encounters as Indians getting killed in surgical strike, they also published videos of real sniper and ied jihadi attacks on border troops over this lies.

Their overseas population fleeing their land of puree have also indulged in this propaganda of mass rapes happening throughout India, their campaign is evident in facebook

They started bobs vagene meme campaign plz look at people in this memes suspiciously but not all have RSS and bjp people.

Pakis started it, picked up by white supremacist and khalistans living in exile in USA.
Their entire game plan is demoralization Indian abroad and in India to feel ashamed.

This is long term plan hatched by deep state of porkiland.You must be aware of this plots.

@Kshatriya87 @sayareakd @Kunal Biswas @Kazah @TPFscopes @LETHALFORCE @Yggdrasil @cyclops

Last edited:

Vijyes

Pakis getting maaaaaad and having verbal diarrhoea:scared2:

This "rape" issue is a long term planing of paki propaganda machine to malign india internationally.
believe me they following same pattern in this order, looks all attended same paki school.

1.Rape
2.Muslims and Christians in India (churches and mosques)
3.Dalits and prison population (under trials )
4.North east India
5.libertards (kongi) journalists getting killed
6.Naxal insurgency
7.Fake mass rapes and graves (Kashmir)
8. RSS
9.Gujarat riots hype

I already noticed work of paki propaganda last year after surgical strikes, they posted videos of naxal encounters as Indians getting killed in surgical strike, they also published videos of real sniper and ied jihadi attacks on border troops over this lies.

Their overseas population fleeing their land of puree have also indulged in this propaganda of mass rapes happening throughout India, their campaign is evident in facebook

They started bobs vagene meme campaign plz look at people in this memes suspiciously but not all have RSS and bjp people.

Pakis started it, picked up by white supremacist and khalistans living in exile in USA.
Their entire game plan is demoralization Indian abroad and in India to feel ashamed.

This is long term plan hatched by deep state of porkiland.You must be aware of this plots.

@Kshatriya87 @sayareakd @Kunal Biswas @Kazah @TPFscopes @LETHALFORCE @Yggdrasil @cyclops
What one doesn't understand is that their plan has failed miserably. Had Hindus been more violent and rebelled against congress, India would have been a super power by now

sorcerer

Country flag
Rohingya in Pakistan living in 'Abysmal' conditions, and they lecture Myanmar

pakistan's government and Islamic groups criticize Myanmar for its "persecution" of the Rohingya Muslims in Rakhine. But how is Pakistan treating its own Rohingyas that have been living in the country for decades?

"I am a Rohingya, but a Pakistani Rohingya. I speak Bengali and that is why most people call us Bengali in our area. They don't accept us as Pakistanis," Mufiz Ur Rehman, a Rohingya based in Karachi's Arakan Abad area, told DW.

Arakan Abad is named after Myanmar's Arakan state, also known as Rakhine. This state in Myanmar's west is currently witnessing a Rohingya exodus following clashes between militants and the Southeast Asian country's security forces. Over 400,000 Rohingyas have fled to neighboring Bangladesh following the start of the latest conflict on August 25, when around 100 armed Muslim insurgents attacked security guards in the border region with Bangladesh.

The Rohingya are an ethnic minority in Myanmar, which originates from the Indian sub- continent. For several centuries they have lived predominantly in Rakhine. They are predominately Muslim. The Rohingya are not officially recognized by the government as citizens and for decades Myanmar's Buddhist majority has been accused of subjecting them to discrimination and violence.

Viewed by the United Nations and the United States as one of the world's most persecuted minorities, thousands of Rohingya from Myanmar and Bangladesh flee their countries every year in a desperate attempt to reach the mainly Muslim-majority countries, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Pakistan, which is home to anywhere between 40,000 and 250,000 Rohingyas, lodged an official protest with Myanmar's government over its treatment of the ethnic minority. But the Rohingyas living in Pakistan find it hypocritical as they say they face discrimination in the Muslim-majority country and are forced to live in poor conditions.

Unaccepted ::

Nasir Ahmed told DW about the poor living standards in the Arakan Abad slum. "We are living in a slum. The living conditions are abysmal here."

The area lacks basic facilities. There are no hospitals in Arakan Abad. The Rohingya people live in dilapidated houses, with families crammed in small rooms. Mufiz Ur Rehman lives with 20 other Rohingya in a tiny apartment.

There are around 100,000 Rohingyas in Arakan Abad, according to Nur Hussain Arkani, president of the Burmese Muslim Welfare Organization. Most of them are fishermen, whereas some work in the garment factories.

"I have never been to Myanmar," said Rehman. "I just know that my father migrated from Myanmar to Pakistan. But I have seen what is happening in Myanmar on TV. It is heart wrenching to see that our people are being persecuted in Myanmar and no one is helping them."

The 75-year-old Rahmat Ali, who came to Pakistan from Myanmar in the early 1970s, said the current Rakhine crisis is worse than ever.

"Myanmar has not changed its attitude towards Rohingya. The torture and genocide are continuing, but this time around it is much worse," Ali told DW.

Ali said it is hard to make a living in Pakistan. "I lived in Rakhine, escaped genocide there and made my way to Pakistan in the early 1970s through Bangladesh, which was then East Pakistan. One of my daughters, Zohra Khatoon, still lives in Dhaka, Bangladesh," Ali said.

"I have been living in Pakistan for more than four decades but I have not been accepted as a Pakistani. For Pakistanis, we are Bengalis and refugees," Ali added.

Read more: Rohingya crisis: Exiled blogger describes Myanmar violence

No proof of citizenship ::

Rohingya living in Karachi's Arakan Abad area also told DW they could not apply for government jobs in Pakistan.

"We don't possess the country's National Identity Card, hence we are ineligible for government jobs," a Pakistani Rohingya told DW.

Many Rohingya and Bengalis, however, have obtained illegal identification documents in Pakistan.
The Rohingya also face social discrimination in the South Asian country.

"There should be no place for Rohingya in Pakistan. They are Indian agents. They should leave the country. The authorities' crackdown on them is justified. They are not Pakistanis," a rickshaw driver told DW.

Abul Hussain, who came to Pakistan from Rakhine in 1968, is still living as a refugee in Karachi.

"We are harassed by police because we don't have identification documents. Many Rohingya fishermen from Pakistan, who are caught by the Indian coastguard, can't prove they are Pakistanis because they don't possess Pakistan's citizenship. We are the ultimate stateless people," Hussain told DW.

"We are being killed in Myanmar. We are being tortured in Pakistan," Hussain said.

http://www.dw.com/en/rohingya-in-pakistan-living-in-abysmal-conditions/a-40668960

\

sorcerer

Country flag
The Keyword is "LIKELY"
I was wondering if sauds are already in it. cuz this pipeline is used to bring oil to china, so saudi being major supplier of oil, its not something new.

saudis are investing in Gwadar and seems like the work on that port is pathetically slow.
Looks like china got their memo from Balochistan.
What’s Happening at Pakistan’s Gwadar Port?
http://thediplomat.com/2017/06/whats-happening-at-pakistans-gwadar-port/

The port under construction at Gwadar is owned by the Pakistan government’s Gwadar Port Authority (GPA) and operated by state-run Chinese firm China Overseas Port Holding Company (COPHC), which will run it for 40 years.

For China, Gwadar is strategically perched near the Arabian or Persian Gulf and close to the Strait of Hormuz, through which an estimated 40 percent of the world’s oil passes. Gwadar is a gateway to the oil rich Middle East, and central and South Asia.

looks like pakistan wants saud to complete it and solve it for pakistan promising FUTURE potential of the pipeline to china
:D

:popcorn:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles