Pakistani girls talking about India

Blackwater

What else they talk. Not only pak girls all there ladies talk,walk,sleep dreaming India.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
They finally allow girls in school, then they end up brainwashing them.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I think it was very touching.

It shows how people (especially children) are aware of the realities of daily existence and yet the realpolitik overtakes sanity and humanity!

Last edited:

warriorextreme

Country flag
I think it was very touching.
yeah it was..gals admitting that they are just acting like politicians was nice..i wonder if students here would accept things like that?
and that song at end was good too..

ganesh177

Country flag
Schoolgirls in Pakistan take part in a rally in support of blasphemy law

KARACHI – Thousands of girls students on Thursday took out a procession from Mausoleum of Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah to Numaish Chowrangi against the proposed amendment in the blasphemy law.
The rally was organised by Jamaat-e-Islami Karachi Women Wing to oppose any amendment in the blasphemy laws.
Thousands of students of seminaries took part in the protest rally to express solidarity with the ongoing movement of religious parties to protect the blasphemy law.
The principals of schools and teachers and parents were present on the occasion.
Addressing the participants of the rally, Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) Central Naib Ameer Prof Ghafoor Ahmed and Mohammad Hussain Mehanti said that the people who wanted to repeal or amend the blasphemy law will be changed.
They vowed that they would not accept any amendment in the procedure of blasphemy law saying that all the clerics and religious schools of thoughts were united to protect the blasphemy law.
The JI leaders warned the government not to hatch any conspiracy against the blasphemy law saying that the entire nation would protect the blasphemy law at any cost.
They alleged that some elements in the government were hatching the conspiracy to amend the blasphemy law.
JI leaders urged the foreign powers to stop their campaign against the Blasphemy Law and other Islamic laws and give up their patronage for those committing blasphemy of the Holy Prophet (pbuh).
They emphasized the Prime Minister to give a categorical assurance on the floor of the National Assembly against amending the Blasphemy Law and scrap the parliamentary committee's to review the blasphemy law.

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-...arachi/28-Jan-2011/JI-workers-stage-big-rally

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
When these girls grow up their country will be in shambles, worse than it is now. I hope they can used their "education", for whatever its worth, to rebuild a better society.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles