Pakistani girl gets a successful liver transplant in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramp

Aid was the only one mentioned.

Hundreds?i really dont think so

on a certain visa term i dont really know the name.12k indian visited pakistan in 2011 compared to less than 600 from pakistani side
We have a strict scrutiny system and found that only 600 of the hundreds of thousands who applied had not attended your terror camps. So only they were let into the country.

Blackwater

she should not be allowed to pakistan unless she's checked out for any possible indian disease such as AIDS at a neutral place let say dubai.

i mean we cant just risk millions of pakistanis lives for the sake of 1 girl.

beside this pakistan already does has liver transplant capability.but i heard that the cost is very expensive compared to india

Well I don't know about Pakistan.but in India all transplant are checked of all disease and infection.

There are 1000 of pakis comes to India for major medical treatment as pakis are busy only in testing NASR

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
If that is true than Pakistan must be a very sick place for human beings !!!

Will those millions of Pakistanis going to sleep with this girl ??

Pakisthan has no CAPABILITY because you have send all your money on Arms & Amunation to match India ... but still lagging by far distance...
pakistan does has the capability

SHifa as well as the quaid e azam international hospital has already performed successful liver transplant

Jamil trust hospital in ISlamabad as well will have the capability but is underconstruction for the next 2 years atleast

http://www.shifa.com.pk/lt/waitinglist.php

bose

Country flag
pakistan does has the capability

SHifa as well as the quaid e azam international hospital has already performed successful liver transplant

Jamil trust hospital in ISlamabad as well will have the capability but is underconstruction for the next 2 years atleast

http://www.shifa.com.pk/lt/waitinglist.php
So you have the capability to treat patients who are VERY RICH and not the common people... that is no capability... it should be affordable medical health treatments for common people...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
We have a strict scrutiny system and found that only 600 of the hundreds of thousands who applied had not attended your terror camps. So only they were let into the country.
this is not the case but rather pakistanis has lost interest in india and dont want to go to india

such as in the last cricket series less than 600 pakistani visited india while 3k visas were allowed to be issued.

even though sri lanka is far from pakistan and must be expensive to visit.but record high 6000+ pakistani visited india

may be within a decade the pakistani youth will force the GOP to end any level of diplomatic relation with india to cease any kind of relation with india

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well I don't know about Pakistan.but in India all transplant are checked of all disease and infection.

There are 1000 of pakis comes to India for major medical treatment as pakis are busy only in testing NASR
how can thousand of pakistanis get treatment in india when less than 1000 visits india each year

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

how can thousand of pakistanis get treatment in india when less than 1000 visits india each year

tramp

this is not the case but rather pakistanis has lost interest in india and dont want to go to india

such as in the last cricket series less than 600 pakistani visited india while 3k visas were allowed to be issued.
Of course the terrorists who you send do not wait for the visa.
even though sri lanka is far from pakistan and must be expensive to visit.but record high 6000+ pakistani visited india
Sri Lanka will learn when militancy picks up again. Already, we hear complaints about discrimination against Muslims... that is why terrorists orchestrate it.
may be within a decade the pakistani youth will force the GOP to end any level of diplomatic relation with india to cease any kind of relation with india
That is if the land of pure has not become pure fiction!!

Tronic

she should not be allowed to pakistan unless she's checked out for any possible indian disease such as AIDS at a neutral place let say dubai.

beside this pakistan already does has liver transplant capability.but i heard that the cost is very expensive compared to india
LOL... Where other countries normally go by the slogan, "No one gets left behind", Pakistan's slogan is, "Everyone gets left behind... even dead Pakistani soldiers in Kargil"...

tramp

Another thread gone down the drain with petty fights :facepalm:
Whatever some trolls who visit this forum posts here, I am sure hundreds will keep coming to get cheaper medical treatment in India from across the border. Because Pakistan's elite hospitals price the middle class out.
I will not argue India should ban even such contact, because it is a humanitarian issue, in many cases life and death situation. The only issue we need to be careful is not to allow terrorists who feign sickness into India.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Such matters should not be used for show off and political point scoring. No need to talk in condescending tone. Bad manners.:nono:

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
We Indians don't have to stoop to crass language. Thread closed

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

I think you and your country are pathetic.

You cannot cure your people because you have incompetency in the medical field, wherein many Pakistanis have to come to India for cure and relief.

And you say the girl should be checked for AIDS?

You can't cure common cold or even check AIDS for yourself in Pakistan because your medical facilities are redundant and incompetent and you have the gall to talk of issues that your medical fraternity are light years away from even identifying, let alone curing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles