Pakistani gang jailed for kidnapping and raping two girls

Blackwater

Pakistani gang jailed for kidnapping and raping two girls as part of their Eid celebrations

A group of Muslim men who abducted and raped two teenage girls as part of their Eid celebrations laughed in court yesterday as they were jailed for a total of 38 years.

The girls, aged 15 and 16, were lured miles from their home to a dingy hostel.

In a horrifying weekend-long ordeal, they were plied with alcohol and repeatedly raped by two men, Shamrez Rashid and Amar Hussain, before being offered to a number of others who also 'used them for sex'.
:tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

The 16-year old was forced to have sex six times with four different men.
The younger victim was raped by one man and then sexually assaulted by another.
One defendant, Rashid, 20, was said to have claimed the girls had enjoyed the sex, which he said had taken place as they celebrated the Muslim festival of Eid.
'It was Eid,' he said. 'We treated them as our guests. OK, so they gave us [sex] but we were buying them food and drink.

Read more: Muslim gang jailed for kidnapping and raping two girls as part of their Eid celebrations | Mail Online

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Good way of celebrating Eid, Now next Eid will be amongst many other likewise in the jail.

Wonder raping teenage girls was part of Qurbani for that day.

I hope the same Pakistani bigoted channel will cover this news, was covering Navratri celebration in Gujarat few days back. Sex=Aids for hindus, but not for them ?

bhramos

Country flag
thats common in UK...
teenage girls just sleep for a flak pack..

my best sleeping partner is Pakistani-Punjabi-Muslim Girl named Soniya..... atleast once in a week...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
SAD.

better would be if they are given punishment of iranian standard

Victor Sierra

Country flag
If I was asked to punish some rapist in my style.

I would first shoot at his goin, then hands, then feet, then knee, then shoulder & then leave him to die alone.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles