Pakistani flag raised in kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_PLAY_BAD

500.000 - 700.000 IA terrorist occupying and systematically murdering the muslims under AFSPA. Only an idiot would want to publish a pic with his face on. :rofl:
Ha ha, what is your army doing in Balochistan? Why don't you people show some compassion to Balochis and give back their lands rather than poking your nose in your neighbours internal state affairs.

I_PLAY_BAD

Prior to AFSPA, they raised flags without covering their faces. The flagraisiong is not new, it's been going on for decades. ISIS just came around the corner...
It is being going on for decades. What good it did? People like you share this kind of news only to troll. Kashmir belong to us and soon in future we will get back GB and Aksai chin.

I_PLAY_BAD

Sir, why don't you come to PDF>>>>let us gang bang those retards..I got -ve rating without any reason.
It is a waste of time there buddy. It is a place to radiate Pakistan denial and enjoy from it. There is no one there for meaningful discussions. Everyone are trolls and idiots. Eg: People like zarvan and neo behave like rational and,sane people here but if you look,their posts in PDF it,will be totally different. Anythin thrown inside slush will be slush.

I_PLAY_BAD

You are trying to link ISIS to indigenous freedom struggle of the Kashmiris and make them look like terrorists. Kashmiris are a brave breed. they've been rejecting Indian rule for 68 years now. Thats my point.
Are you sure about that? Or are you placing this argument after chewing on some of your country's mindless news papers and articles. Few hundred separa'tits' does not represent Kashmir. Indian citizens recorded 71% votes in Kashmir legislative assembly elections inspite of separa'tits' calls for boycott. That freaked out pakis. IA effectively carried out relief activities of recent floods strengthening the image of IA. That again freaked out pakis. Does it not mean kashmiris accepted and benefited from indian democrary? People who lived freely in a democracy cannot live even a single night in Pakistan. So, even if you get Kashmiris they will spit on your face and come back to democracy.

DingDong

Country flag
It is impossible to have normal, facts-based conversation with Pakis. These people have wrapped themselves in a cocoon of denial and propaganda, nothing goes through.

As far as appearance of Paki, Palestinian and ISIS flags is concerned, it shows how tolerant our government is, it won't take more than one bullet to put these buggers down. Instead the government has allowed these jokers to keep performing after every Friday Namaj. It is only sending a message to the world that Kashmir is not a Political issue, it has got nothing to do with peoples' aspiration, and it has got everything to do with Islamic Ideology and it's doctrine of hate and terror.

Are you sure about that? Or are you placing this argument after chewing on some of your country's mindless news papers and articles. Few hundred separa'tits' does not represent Kashmir. Indian citizens recorded 71% votes in Kashmir legislative assembly elections inspite of separa'tits' calls for boycott. That freaked out pakis. IA effectively carried out relief activities of recent floods strengthening the image of IA. That again freaked out pakis. Does it not mean kashmiris accepted and benefited from indian democrary? People who lived freely in a democracy cannot live even a single night in Pakistan. So, even if you get Kashmiris they will spit on your face and come back to democracy.
Muslims will always be Muslims, they do not want democracy, employment, development. They want Sharia, Zazia, Islamic Caliphate, Beheading and Rape of non-Muslims. Why would Kashmiri Muslims be any different.

I_PLAY_BAD

It is impossible to have normal, facts-based conversation with Pakis. These people have wrapped themselves in a cocoon of denial and propaganda, nothing goes through.

As far as appearance of Paki, Palestinian and ISIS flags is concerned, it shows how tolerant our government is, it won't take more than one bullet to put these buggers down. Instead the government has allowed these jokers to keep performing after every Friday Namaj. It is only sending a message to the world that Kashmir is not a Political issue, it has got nothing to do with peoples' aspiration, and it has got everything to do with Islamic Ideology and it's doctrine of hate and terror.

Muslims will always be Muslims, they do not want democracy, employment, development. They want Sharia, Zazia, Islamic Caliphate, Beheading and Rape of non-Muslims. Why would Kashmiri Muslims be any different.
I assume Those are applicable to mullah dominated societies. Not ours. Muslims in our country have habituated themselves to democracy. They won't survive under sharia or caliphate. Even,the arabs are fed up with Isis caliphate and fight them.

DingDong

Country flag
I assume Those are applicable to mullah dominated societies. Not ours. Muslims in our country have habituated themselves to democracy. They won't survive under sharia or caliphate. Even,the arabs are fed up with Isis caliphate and fight them.
They "never" habituate themselves, they never adjust. India democracy is not better than European democracy, see what those countrie are having to deal with. If sharia and caliphate doesn't matter then why are Muslims from across the world joining ISIS? Ideology trumps logic. Same is happening in Kashmir. Pakis somehow conveniently ignore the ISIS flags flown alongside the Paki flags. If there is zero religious angle then why do these flags appear after Friday Prayers?

I_PLAY_BAD

They "never" habituate themselves, they never adjust. India democracy is not better than European democracy, see what those countrie are having to deal with. If sharia and caliphate doesn't matter then why are Muslims from across the world joining ISIS? Ideology trumps logic. Same is happening in Kashmir. Pakis somehow conveniently ignore the ISIS flags flown alongside the Paki flags. If there is zero religious angle then why do these flags appear after Friday Prayers?
That is up to our armed forces to take care and they will do it perfectly.
One or two here and there are not a big threat for now but if we let them grow then it is a threat. I hope our armed forces destroy it in its roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles