Pakistani flag raised in kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabari

[QUOE="Neo, post: 1068785, member: 32"]They can raise any falg they want, all I care is that there's support for Pakistan, period.[/QUOTE]
You cowed in ever thread you change you country flag
Be a man
Show your country

sabari

[QUSE="Neo, post: 1068817, member: 32"]Give them the right to decide for themselves and you'll have your answer.
What are you afraid of?[/QUOTE]
What about balugistan are you ready for referandam

sabari

Neo this name don't suit you . Change it toilet paper

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Sir, why don't you come to PDF>>>>let us gang bang those retards..I got -ve rating without any reason.
bhai i am the elite member there.. screambowl .. salo ne bann kar diya hai .. :p because i was pain in their arse :D

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
bhai i am the elite member there.. screambowl .. salo ne bann kar diya hai .. :p because i was pain in their arse :D
They have banned me in a perticular section thats why i am not able to access few threads.when asked why mods gave no reply.I am just going to scrap my present ID and make another one and start trolling just mark my works " I won't let PDF to become a quality forum" due to their biased look at our fellow indian.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
They have banned me in a perticular section thats why i am not able to access few threads.when asked why mods gave no reply.I am just going to scrap my present ID and make another one and start trolling just mark my works " I won't let PDF to become a quality forum" due to their biased look at our fellow indian.
not just Indians.. it is a punjabi dominated forum .. any mohajir or pathan gets the wrath .. castism prevails a lot there. And if you post anything to troll on Balochistan they will burn ...
there were images of balochi kids burning Paki flag lol .. that will do the job if they come up with all these kashmiri things...

they are just morons.

sabari

Neo said:
Why don't you go and fcuk yourself loooooser!
Neo this name doesn't site you .change it to toilet paper you pak begger

Neo

Neo this name doesn't site you .change it to toilet paper you pak begger
Not going to engage you at your level, lowlife rapistani!
Crawl back to where you came from.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
not just Indians.. it is a punjabi dominated forum .. any mohajir or pathan gets the wrath .. castism prevails a lot there. And if you post anything to troll on Balochistan they will burn ...
there were images of balochi kids burning Paki flag lol .. that will do the job if they come up with all these kashmiri things...

they are just morons.
I have registered new account there..I hope you were banned temporarily...

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I have registered new account there..I hope you were banned temporarily...
yes temporarily banned may be for 3 months - 4 months .. hahaha I will make a new id though. Have some work to finish then I am coming there.

I want to hit them more on Balochistan issue wherever they bring up Kashmir.

Secondly, want to induce them with more identity crisis.

watch this

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Not going to engage you at your level, lowlife rapistani!
Crawl back to where you came from.
in India women are allowed to report rape unlike in Pakistan where women are kept as sex slaves in the name of religion, and rape is legalized through it hence NO Rapes in Pakistan, because Rape word is legal practice!

Don't make me ruin your sweethdreams. Even the existence of Pakistan is known as geopolitical/geographical absurdity, and nation of identity crisis, who have failed to recognize, what they are..
Pro Arab, pro Iqbal ideology, anti Indian ideology.Whether they want be in South Asia, or call them selves as Arabis, or half Middle eastern country and what not nonsense!! :hail:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
yes temporarily banned may be for 3 months - 4 months .. hahaha I will make a new id though. Have some work to finish then I am coming there.

I want to hit them more on Balochistan issue wherever they bring up Kashmir.

Secondly, want to induce them with more identity crisis.

watch this

LOL ye hui naa baaat.
This video is enough to get banned at PDF..
I have started my objective..
Today I will operate my PDF account from home.next time from my college..next time from my friends home:)
next time..some where else on earth..so that i won't get tracked...On PDF guy named "Knapa" said they track each and every ID whether to check any multiple Id's over there thats why I change my IP address.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
LOL ye hui naa baaat.
This video is enough to get banned at PDF..
I have started my objective..
Today I will operate my PDF account from home.next time from my college..next time from my friends home:)
next time..some where else on earth..so that i won't get tracked...On PDF guy named "Knapa" said they track each and every ID whether to check any multiple Id's over there thats why I change my IP address.
Zabardast ...
let them track ..use proxy, change proxy everytime .. once I used to operate with 20 IDS ;) hahahaha

then I asked my paki friends to create an ID from Isb and Lahore .. :D ;) :p .. and this is the reason these arse banned me on PDF. They are so damn confused. Ghuss ke mara hai salo ko .. will do again!!!

I hit and hide .. do same

Balochistan, Aryan race, Bangladesh, Arab Vs Pak.. is the right spot to hit on Pakis :D they will feel the pain. Post as much as videos about Balochistan!! Plus rivalry between Gilgit and POK(AK) is another thing they fail to counter.

Their vulnerability is 1000 times more than ours.

Neo

Finally the truth came out. DFI is an active platform trying to sabotage other fora, bringing their frustration here and therefor destroying this forum....

@pmaitra
@sob
@Singh
@Yusuf

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Finally the truth came out. DFI is an active platform trying to sabotage other fora, bringing their frustration here and therefor destroying this forum....

@pmaitra
@sob
@Singh
@Yusuf
where is the proof? please tell us those ids and and the person behind sabotaging. which server, which location?

Plus when we can discuss policies to contain Pakistan.. what's the big deal?

And these are our personal thoughts. Nothing to do with DFI... go read the rules.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
where is the proof? please tell us those ids and and the person behind sabotaging. which server, which location?

Plus when we can discuss policies to contain Pakistan.. what's the big deal?

And these are our personal thoughts. Nothing to do with DFI... go read the rules.
We can discuss what ever we want..but we are not creating any kind of personal attacks on any members..if mods say we could move to chit chat thread..ask him " How did we destroyed THIS forum.?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
We can discuss what ever we want..but we are not creating any kind of personal attacks on any members..if mods say we could move to chit chat thread..ask him " How did we destroyed THIS forum.?
actually the whole thread is posted to troll us. Past few days.. so many new threads are being posted by Begairat brigade from Pakistan... which are critical to India, well honestly saying 'troll thread' .. with loads of BS! Mods are taking action.

This flag raised thread will be merged with previously existing one. @sob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles