Pakistani envoys to inform host countries about Indian hand in terrorism: FO

blue marlin

Bro I love polish chicks........ what nice hourglass and the best of all is that THEY NEVER USE SARCASM.
i give polish people credit as they take a lot of shit for being immigrants but they are actually very hard grafters.

eastern European women dress to... how shall i say this with out being mean. dress to revilingly even little girls!! thats messed up on so many levels

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
i give polish people credit as they take a lot of shit for being immigrants but they are actually very hard grafters.

eastern European women dress to... how shall i say this with out being mean. dress to revilingly even little girls!! thats messed up on so many levels
ive never seen that...................

blue marlin

ive never seen that...................
let me put it to you like this when you see a 8 year old in a half top and mini skirt walking with her appropriately dressed family in a shopping centre then theres something wrong.

anyway i have deviated too much of topic. enough of which country has the prettiest girls.

if Pakistan does inform countries of india's involvement in terrorism then india does have bit of a problem. not a big one.
india presented did the sam thing but only to Australia, i dont think Pakistan cared.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
if Pakistan does inform countries of india's involvement in terrorism then india does have bit of a problem. not a big one.
india presented did the sam thing but only to Australia, i dont think Pakistan cared.
IDK.......no one cares about terrorism. as long as they are safe. ......... Secondly Pak gathers proof from Youtube :lol: and propaganda sites.
Here is their so called report

To push the point accross they put RAW's logo on the front page :lol: Isn't pak supposed to put it's own(author) logo .............. cheap propaganda

blue marlin

IDK.......no one cares about terrorism. as long as they are safe. ......... Secondly Pak gathers proof from Youtube :lol: and propaganda sites.
its a bit harsh to say they get there evidence from you tube and other sites. just a few month ago the isi got done over for building huge spy network and tapping in to major internet lines under the indian ocean.
im sure they are capable of using non public sources as evidance.

Here is their so called report

To push the point accross they put RAW's logo on the front page :lol: Isn't pak supposed to put it's own(author) logo .............. cheap propaganda
ok you got a point there. and he does look way to happy to holding a report with an indian organisations logo on it. weird. do you think the report is propaganda? its a bit naive to think that. at one point i read that, indians wanted proof of raw's involvement in Pakistan, now here it is.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
its a bit harsh to say they get there evidence from you tube and other sites. just a few month ago the isi got done over for building huge spy network and tapping in to major internet lines under the indian ocean.
im sure they are capable of using non public sources as evidance.

ok you got a point there. and he does look way to happy to holding a report with an indian organisations logo on it. weird. do you think the report is propaganda? its a bit naive to think that. at one point i read that, indians wanted proof of raw's involvement in Pakistan, now here it is.
Hahahaha .......... bro these people are immature and emotional lunatics.......They are basically in denial ....... They imagine up horrors themselves and whine about it to the world :lol:
Their stated weapon is "Equalism"........ question them on anything and they say "you have it too".
LeT (banned by UN)=> they'd argue about RSS(conservative org like the republicans, give india it's second PM)
Hafeez Saeed(banned by UN)=> Some Col etc. (A few "fundamentalists" that are fighting court battles to prove innocence)
ISI supporting terror(haqqani network,LeT etc)=> RaW supporting terror(This is a Hindu "Fundamentalist" agency supporting pak taliban and Balochistan liberators , who have offices in Qatar :lol: )
Why Pak should be recognised as nuke state=> Because India is recognised as such(completely missing the Pak history of nuke black market and India's NFU etc.)
It's absurd .... and it happens because of confused Identity and radical Islam being mainstreamed.

blue marlin

Hahahaha .......... bro these people are immature and emotional lunatics.......They are basically in denial ....... They imagine up horrors themselves and whine about it to the world :lol:
i dont like shit talking countries thats your opinion and i shall leave it at that.

Their stated weapon is "Equalism"........ question them on anything and they say "you have it too".
LeT (banned by UN)=> they'd argue about RSS(conservative org like the republicans, give india it's second PM)
Hafeez Saeed(banned by UN)=> Some Col etc. (A few "fundamentalists" that are fighting court battles to prove innocence)
when you say they have it too i assume to mean nukes. hafeez saeed roams around Pakistan freely, sure these got armed guards. but the police dont say shit to him. i know that from an interview i saw of him on youtube. my remarks on 2008 i shall keep to myself. the un are a bunch of morons. they dont do anything anyways. look at the Korean peninsula. the un "we condemn you actions north Korea" North Korea: "fuck you, what are you going to do about it?

ISI supporting terror(haqqani network,LeT etc)=> RaW supporting terror(This is a Hindu "Fundamentalist" agency supporting pak taliban and Balochistan liberators , who have offices in Qatar :lol: )
it takes two to tango. we all know that. and the best thing is that us officials visit the Taliban offices.

Why Pak should be recognised as nuke state=> Because India is recognised as such(completely missing the Pak history of nuke black market and India's NFU etc.)
It's absurd .... and it happens because of confused Identity and radical Islam being mainstreamed.
i disagree with the point you say of Pakistan procuring nukes from the black market.
radical islam is being mainstreamed in the middle east in Pakistan however this stream is drying up.
i read that during the musharaf era they nearly signed a peace deal(india and pakistan) is this true?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
i dont like shit talking countries thats your opinion and i shall leave it at that.
I didn't mean them as insults but a matter of facts.

when you say they have it too i assume to mean nukes. hafeez saeed roams around Pakistan freely, sure these got armed guards. but the police dont say shit to him. i know that from an interview i saw of him on youtube. my remarks on 2008 i shall keep to myself. the un are a bunch of morons. they dont do anything anyways. look at the Korean peninsula. the un "we condemn you actions north Korea" North Korea: "fuck you, what are you going to do about it?
Ofcourse and 9/11 was an Inside job by CIA and 7/7 bombing was done by MI6 :lol:

Buddy USA got voice samples of him & his compatriot Zakir ul rahman Lakhvi & Sajid Mir with Pak american David Headley with phone Numbers and all. There is enough proof to convince UN and P5. Watch this docu:
I'd suggest the full but relevant part begins at 53:38 to 1:1:00 and this is just the tip of the iceberg.
it takes two to tango. we all know that. and the best thing is that us officials visit the Taliban offices.
Proof or STFU.
i disagree with the point you say of Pakistan procuring nukes from the black market.
radical islam is being mainstreamed in the middle east in Pakistan however this stream is drying up.
i read that during the musharaf era they nearly signed a peace deal(india and pakistan) is this true?
Your opinion is irrelevant as it cannot change facts. They stole centrifuge tech from EU (the haague) and then with Chinese help developed it further.... Then ran a black market and sold tech to libya nad Iran.... All of this is well documented. A little google would help.

As far as Islam is concerned... it hasn't changed in 1400 years and will not change in the next 1400.
No one knows this so called peace deal ... although it is widely said one was very close. But the PM was a week spined moron so no one would have trusted him.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
@Rowdy -
you forgot about this (in response to your earlier post on pg. 1 of this thread...for some reason, the system won't let me quote your post and puked the 30-char. error even if i shot 300 char.s at it!):

I_PLAY_BAD

US can not afford to alianate Pakistan, period.
Wishful thinking.
Once US senses your double talk over support of terrorism then you cannot tolerate USA's retaliation.
Understand that and do not make a fool out of yourself. You ate USA's left overs for all these years and now you preach them ? What a joke you are.

I_PLAY_BAD

The Congress will block any such move to alianate Pakistan. Every now and then some lunatic like Dana Rohrabacher, Christine Fair or some Think Tank hot shot cones up with an evil proposal but in the end we get more goodies. For decades the AH-1Z was rejected, all of sudden it became available. They are even pushing for more block 52 F-16's which we're not interested in.

And Modi's visits have no affect on Pakistan. Let him visit every single Arab country, he will never succeed alianating us.

The problem is that you guys take alarmist writers and reports damn too serious but have no clue about what us happening behind the curtains. Raheel Sharif has a strategy of his own and it's been largely accepted by USA, Russia and China. The US and western media's main goal is to manipulate the sentiment, specially the American tax payer and they'll write whatever they're told to. But reality is often different....

Iran's sanctions may be lifted but there will be no alliance between the two estranged ex allies. Iran will not allow transit to Afghanistan for years to come and will get much closer to Russia and China.
For this, time will answer. Your country always had a master who fed grass. Previously it was USA and now China. You do not have the balls to live on your own and live with honor.
Raheel Sharif ? He is joker and if he thinks high of him and does anything stupid then his already deteriorating ass will be caned more severely by us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles