Pakistani envoys to inform host countries about Indian hand in terrorism: FO

Neo

ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office (FO) spokesman Qazi Khalilullah on Thursday said that Pakistan's Pakistan's ambassadors stationed abroad have been instructed to inform their host countries regarding India's involvement in promoting terrorist activities in Pakistan.

During the foreign office's weekly briefing, the spokesman added that, "Pakistan's Permanent Representative to UN has also taken the international organisation into confidence over recent developments between India and Pakistan, including cancellations of National Security Adviser (NSA) talks."

Speaking to media personnel, Khalilullah reiterated that the talks were cancelled due to India's pre-conditions which Pakistan did not find acceptable.

The spokesman further added that currently there is no proposal under consideration for a meeting between Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi.

Furthermore, the FO spokesman said that Pakistan has issued a travel advisory for Pakistanis to avoid traveling to Middle Eastern and African countries as they are confronting an internal strife by non-state actors.

"In view of the prevailing security situation in some middle eastern and African countries, the ministry of foreign affairs wishes to advise Pakistanis to avoid non-essential travel to such countries," Khalilullah said.

Expressing concern over the security of Pakistani diplomats in Afghanistan, the spokesman said that it is the responsibility of the Afghan government to ensure security of the Pakistani mission and its personnel.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1203173/pak...n-terrorism-fo

sorcerer

Country flag
Should Pakistan Be Designated A State Sponsor of Terror?
http://thediplomat.com/2015/06/should-pakistan-be-designated-a-state-sponsor-of-terror/

Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state': US says Islamabad must end its support for Kashmiri militants Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ld-be-declared-a-terrorist-state-2321994.html

Kabul Summons Pakistani Ambassador As Afghans Mark Independence Day
August 19, 2015

Afghanistan has summoned Pakistan’s ambassador to explain a battle between the security forces of the two countries that killed up to eight Afghan border police.

In a statement issued late on August 18, Afghanistan’s Foreign Ministry said it expressed serious objections to heavy artillery firing by Pakistani forces against border posts in the Afghan province of Kunar.
http://www.rferl.org/content/afghanistan-pakistan-kabul-/27196986.html

Pakistanis are PATHOLOGICAL LIARS: Richard Clarke .
http://idrw.org/pakistan-is-a-big-liar-it-is-in-the-dna-of-pakistan-to-lie-retd-s-r-sinho/

sorcerer

Country flag
Should Pakistan Be Designated A State Sponsor of Terror?
http://thediplomat.com/2015/06/should-pakistan-be-designated-a-state-sponsor-of-terror/

Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state': US says Islamabad must end its support for Kashmiri militants Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ld-be-declared-a-terrorist-state-2321994.html

Kabul Summons Pakistani Ambassador As Afghans Mark Independence Day
August 19, 2015

Afghanistan has summoned Pakistan’s ambassador to explain a battle between the security forces of the two countries that killed up to eight Afghan border police.

In a statement issued late on August 18, Afghanistan’s Foreign Ministry said it expressed serious objections to heavy artillery firing by Pakistani forces against border posts in the Afghan province of Kunar.
http://www.rferl.org/content/afghanistan-pakistan-kabul-/27196986.html

Pakistanis are PATHOLOGICAL LIARS: Richard Clarke .
http://idrw.org/pakistan-is-a-big-liar-it-is-in-the-dna-of-pakistan-to-lie-retd-s-r-sinho/

Neo

US can not afford to alianate Pakistan, period.
Wishful thinking.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Oh nooooo :(
Now no one will have relations with India.

Blackwater

ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office (FO) spokesman Qazi Khalilullah on Thursday said that Pakistan's Pakistan's ambassadors stationed abroad have been instructed to inform their host countries regarding India's involvement in promoting terrorist activities in Pakistan.

During the foreign office's weekly briefing, the spokesman added that, "Pakistan's Permanent Representative to UN has also taken the international organisation into confidence over recent developments between India and Pakistan, including cancellations of National Security Adviser (NSA) talks."

Speaking to media personnel, Khalilullah reiterated that the talks were cancelled due to India's pre-conditions which Pakistan did not find acceptable.

The spokesman further added that currently there is no proposal under consideration for a meeting between Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi.

Furthermore, the FO spokesman said that Pakistan has issued a travel advisory for Pakistanis to avoid traveling to Middle Eastern and African countries as they are confronting an internal strife by non-state actors.

"In view of the prevailing security situation in some middle eastern and African countries, the ministry of foreign affairs wishes to advise Pakistanis to avoid non-essential travel to such countries," Khalilullah said.

Expressing concern over the security of Pakistani diplomats in Afghanistan, the spokesman said that it is the responsibility of the Afghan government to ensure security of the Pakistani mission and its personnel.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1203173/pak...n-terrorism-fo

Congratulation , Budhe ne dossier tayar kar liya to give it to
america and world

ohh teri yeah kya dossier empty

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I don't know what kind of dossier he has created. Most of the attacks on their Soil is either by TTP, Afghanistan, or USA itself. :pound:

I am sure, this dossier will have information only of LOC fire exchange and their own party MQM, that's all!

sorcerer

Country flag
Wishful thinking.
Anyone can afford to use Pakistan as it deemed fit, period...

Congratulation , Budhe ne dossier tayar kar liya to give it to
america and world

ohh teri yeah kya dossier empty

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
=============
The above picture reminded me of this scene from the movie Night at the museum
111.jpg

Last edited:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Sow your oats away my friend. :bounce:
LOL
I can pass for an arab.... yesterday in the mall two guys stopped me and asked my help with something arabic I was like WTF I'm Indian.... :lol:
I can maybe act like one with paki chicks.... :lol:
Personal harem...here I come........

blueblood

LOL
I can pass for an arab.... yesterday in the mall two guys stopped me and asked my help with something arabic I was like WTF I'm Indian.... :lol:
I can maybe act like one with paki chicks.... :lol:
Personal harem...here I come........
In that case, all you have say "habibi habibi" and "marhaba marhaba" and paki chicks will be eating out of your hand and then some, if you know what I mean......:laugh:

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
If few terrorist attacks in India cannot be conducted without involvement of ISI and Pakistani establishment then it will be quiet naive to believe that India or RAW is not sponsoring all terrorism activities in Pakistan through Afghanistan. These terrorists need some training and logistic support which India is providing them. We all know RAW provided training and arms to LTTE during the 1970s

Reactions: Neo

Neo

Neo

That C*nt is now writing a book about India and there will be some shocking news
there. I hope you'll still love and adore her as you do now....:hail:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Wishful thinking.
Yes it can. If they can do to Russia , I do not think you are analysing the reason for nuclear deal with Iran and up coming visit to Israel by PM Modi. Your country's response to KSA request during the Yemen crisis and than PM Modi's visit to UAE are the pieces or pearls of puzzle and now USA's think tank Rand calling on USA Government to declare Pakistan as a terrorist state. USA will negotiate alternative transportation route with a country in the region in to Afghanistan sooner or later.

USA's asking your Government to stop interfering in Kashmir and border fights with Afghanistan and now USA telling your Government to improve the the condition of Baluchistan people. This is taking place after the nuclear deal reached with Iran. Wake up and ask your civilian and military Generals to smell the coffee.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Exactly... Christine fair, Adm mullen, Amrullah saleh, even this bald guy has been bribed by RAW to spread this false propaganda against innocent Pakistani social workers like Hafiz Saeed and associates..

Even President Clinton pressurizing Pakistan to withdraw from Kargil and stopping the use of nuclear weapons in 1998 was an evil plan hatched by RAW, MOSAD and other kaffirs... :bounce:

That C*nt is now writing a book about India and there will be some shocking news
there. I hope you'll still love and adore her as you do now....:hail:

Neo

The Congress will block any such move to alianate Pakistan. Every now and then some lunatic like Dana Rohrabacher, Christine Fair or some Think Tank hot shot cones up with an evil proposal but in the end we get more goodies. For decades the AH-1Z was rejected, all of sudden it became available. They are even pushing for more block 52 F-16's which we're not interested in.

And Modi's visits have no affect on Pakistan. Let him visit every single Arab country, he will never succeed alianating us.

The problem is that you guys take alarmist writers and reports damn too serious but have no clue about what us happening behind the curtains. Raheel Sharif has a strategy of his own and it's been largely accepted by USA, Russia and China. The US and western media's main goal is to manipulate the sentiment, specially the American tax payer and they'll write whatever they're told to. But reality is often different....

Iran's sanctions may be lifted but there will be no alliance between the two estranged ex allies. Iran will not allow transit to Afghanistan for years to come and will get much closer to Russia and China.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles