Pakistani embassy in US raided over Ohio terror attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

airtel

Country flag
Pakistani embassy in US raided over Ohio terror attack
November 30, 2016 16:11
Just in: Pakistani embassy in New York, raided over Ohio terror attack.

The Somali-born student, who injured 11 people in a car-and-knife attack at Ohio State University before being shot and killed, had lived in Pakistan along with his family for about seven years.
The 18-year-old attacker, identified as Abdul Razak Ali Artan, was a Somali refugee who left his homeland with his family in 2007, lived in Pakistan and then came to the United States in 2014 as a legal permanent resident, NBC News quoted law enforcement officials as saying.

http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2...error-attack/8aa84e64b30c255763ce0510d82d5020

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

vinuzap

so trump started banging pakistan

raiding embassy there can't be more embarassment than this

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
so trump started banging pakistan

raiding embassy there can't be more embarassment than this
Let's see if he means "Business" since he is a well known known shrewd Businessman.

:stirpot: :devious:

I would not be surprised if he goes and grabs the ass of Paki Ambasaddor to UN aka Maleeha Lodhi. :rofl:

airtel

Country flag

Zulfiqar Khan

Oh man this made my day, was depressed since yesterday terror attack. BC maza aa gaya :hippo:

Trump affect already setting in?
Ah yes Trump; he just had a phone call with Nawaz.

Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif called President-elect USA Donald Trump and felicitated him on his victory. President Trump said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif you have a very good reputation. You are a terrific guy. You are doing amazing work which is visible in every way. I am looking forward to see you soon. As I am talking to you Prime Minister, I feel I am talking to a person I have known for long. Your country is amazing with tremendous opportunities. Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people. I am ready and willing to play any role that you want me to play to address and find solutions to the outstanding problems. It will be an honor and I will personally do it. Feel free to call me any time even before 20th January that is before I assume my office.

On being invited to visit Pakistan by the Prime Minister, Mr. Trump said that he would love to come to a fantastic country, fantastic place of fantastic people. Please convey to the Pakistani people that they are amazing and all Pakistanis I have known are exceptional people, said Mr. Donald Trump.

http://time.com/4586503/donald-trump-pakistan-prime-minister-readout-nawaz-sharif/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...l-with-prime-minister/?utm_term=.2df8becbdd65

pmaitra

Pakistani Embassy is in the District of Columbia, which is nowhere near Ohio.

Ohio police cannot have any jurisdiction over the District of Columbia.

Moreover, police cannot raid any embassy. An embassy is the sovereign territory of the country whose embassy it is.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles