Pakistani Education System!!!

bhramos

Country flag
This school is not from some distant rural areas like the North West Pakistan... But it is a public school of Pakistan's most developed city, KARACHI

this from a BBC !!!
LoL poor kids.........
the government is destroying their future.....

Last edited by a moderator:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Even though this is a video of Pakistan, I almost cried when watching this. I mean, when that girl responded "bomb blast" when asked to identify a volcano, I was truly saddened by that. Imagine what kind of life these kids will have when they grow up; imagine how ignorant they will be of the world. It's even more saddening that this is a "major" urban school, and not some rundown rural school.

For a more heart-warming experience, watch this:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
This school is not from some distant rural areas like the North West Pakistan... But it is a public school of Pakistan's most developed city, KARACHI

this from a BBC !!!
LoL poor kids.........
the government is destroying their future.....
It is not surprising that this is the state of Pakistani education system. This is a result of radicalized curriculum that children have been taught in schools that focused more on war and hate against Indians and non-Muslims compared to science, mathematics, social sciences, arts etc subjects that actually make an impact in the development of any society. This is what happens when people get obsessed with separatism on the basis of religion; same thing what is going on in Kashmir now. The only difference is that people in the valley get to see the development in rest of the country and realize that jihadi mentality is no way to progress in future.

7% is a disastrous rate! :emot0:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Arre what matters is practical knowledge. Do our kids know how to make bombs? blow themselves up? how to fire AK-47s? They are trained for the lifes goals. What is the use of learning C.A.T or anything? Will it lead you to paradise? Arre learn how to mix gunpowder, how to make gelatin sticks, IEDs..Better work in a foreign firm and steal their secrets and make nuclear bombs.

pankaj nema

Country flag
In Pakistan they dont get Education they get INDOCTRINATION

Decades of Abusing Hindus , Christians and Jews has led to a situation where terrorists are being produced in an assembly line , mass production way

Even the public schools , convent schools and Finally the schools of children of Defence personnel
ALL have the same anti India anti Hindu Curriculum .

The Difference is that it is taught in ENGLISH

The Zaid Hamid supporters are NOT POOR .

They are young, rich and educated in English medium schools and Colleges

The talk shows on TV channels show the extent of INTOLERANCE ,Bigotry and Hatred for others

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
cat is dog ?

i cant blame them...who in there right mind would want to write "i am pakistani" ?

IBM

Hiii you are asking wrong Q's to wrong people ?they are paki..stani .It is an insult to ask them where is asia or iam paki--stani. Instead they should ask in wat they are expert or born and bread.

How to make bombs..

How to load AK- 47.

How to operate hand gernade ?

.:emot15::emot180:

Blackwater

I agree with yaaa. They only learn what u mentioned.:happy_2::happy_2:

sky

Only a small rich few will get access to a good education there,which is why there long term prospect's will be poor.Add w.o.t and a high birth rate , with diminishing water resources ,as well as poor leadership.

Its hard to see a revolution taking place there because there not smart enough to know there being lied to,not not educated enough to make a better life for themselves.

sandeepdg

If this is future of Pakistan, then not even God can help them !! I was surprised to see that class 8th students couldn't identify the map of Asia !! And a class 5 kid couldn't write I am Pakistani, the one didn't knew the alphabet "T", and said "CAT" is a doggy !! Goodness gracious, how the hell do they graduate ?? :emot15:

sandeepdg

Where are our esteemed Pakistani members on this forum ??? Surely, love to have their viewpoints oh this thread !

Oracle

/\/\/\ They are busy studying Hezbollah, LeT, Al-Qaida, Taliban and how come they are still active.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistani Education System!!!

A wag commented - if only there was education there, then and then only could we have commented!!

Rage

DFI TEAM
We don't just have nerds tho, we also have fun:

Rage

DFI TEAM
This is the on-the-ground situation:

Let's not take away from the challenges we face, though. I'm glad we have policy makers thinking about this:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles