Pakistani develops technology to run vehicles on water

Blackwater

\
if it is true then ,Paki and truth does not go side by side:laugh::thumb::p:taunt::taunt:
I was right, watching capital talk latest episode now, Paki scientist claimed that he is a fraud its not possible...

upload video soon

paki are fraudi:taunt::taunt::taunt:

Zarvin

I was right, watching capital talk latest episode now, Paki scientist claimed that he is a fraud its not possible...

upload video soon

So which of the two Pakis are lying?

I bet one is lying but is really telling the truth and the other is lying while telling the truth but at the same time being in complete denial.

lcatejas

tum logon se jada gira hua aur badtameez bhi koi ho sakta hai?

Baaton se nahi himmat hai to band karkay dikhana.tab tak apnay muh par lagam laga kar kone main jaa kar baitho.

Kam jaat neech jaat tum logon main hote hain hamare main nahi.
"Kam jaat neech jaat tum logon main hote hain: hum to pure neech hai yahi kahna chate the na...:cool2:

lcatejas

upload video soon

Isme kahne ki kya jarotrat hai wo to paidaisi ....::laugh:

Blackwater

So which of the two Pakis are lying?

I bet one is lying but is really telling the truth and the other is lying while telling the truth but at the same time being in complete denial.

irrespective of any claim and denial. your waderas and landlord who happen to be MNA and MPA ,who happens to be owner of petrol companies allow this person to flourish??????????

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
irrespective of any claim and denial. your waderas and landlord who happen to be MNA and MPA ,who happens to be owner of petrol companies allow this person to flourish??????????
Where is the video that you promised to post of Capital Talk where he was exposed?.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Even if the Pakistanis want to run their cars on water, it will still be expensive for them because that too is becoming scarce in Pakistan! ;)

Of course, for everything wrong in Pakistan, India is to blame.

I accept that they are in such a mess because of India.

The British should have never allowed them the Partition that started their saga of misery.

But then Gandhi (read India) is to blame.

IBSA

Country flag
I dont believe that is true. If nor the most advanced centers of cars' industries on USA, Europe or Japan were capable to launch engines water-fueled, then why it should be the backward Paki that made it?

BTW, I think water as a fuel for cars is a bad idea. We are already passing by a world water crisis only to supply the demands of agriculture, industry and people. If water becomes engines' fuel, this crisis will worse much more, maybe causing wars between countries as the oil does today.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I dont believe that is true. If nor the most advanced centers of cars' industries on USA, Europe or Japan were capable to launch engines water-fueled, then why it should be the backward Paki that made it?
Its the Oil politics that prevent such innovations, If Cars starting to Run on Water ( Distil Water ) Who will buy Oil from Middleastern Countries, The whole World depends on Oil and it comes from them mainly..

There is just too many lives depends on Oil industry..
Govs dont want to disappoint them..

BTW, I think water as a fuel for cars is a bad idea. We are already passing by a world water crisis only to supply the demands of agriculture, industry and people. If water becomes engines' fuel, this crisis will worse much more, maybe causing wars between countries as the oil does today.
Not sweet water..

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Don't think too much about it. He is simply being a fraud taking his nation and the world for a ride.

Water as fuel is not bad per se but thermodynamically its not possible or very very inefficient. Anything else is pure hoax.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Its the Oil politics that prevent such innovations, If Cars starting to Run on Water ( Distil Water ) Who will buy Oil from Middleastern Countries, The whole World depends on Oil and it comes from them mainly..

Not sweet water..
Another misunderstanding of laws of physics. Water cannot be used as an efficient fuel or fuel at all. Anything else is pure hoax and horse puckey.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Don't you dirty kuffars know that the laws of thermodynamics do not apply in Pakistan, which runs on Djinn physics?

In Pakisatan, the hydrogen and oxygen that results from electrolysis of water can be burnt to form water again, and the burning can be accomplished by the same battery that performs the electrolysis, and the energy released by burning can be used to recharge the battery, which will perform electrolysis of the water again.

Mashallah, Jazzakallah and all that! :hail: Only in Pakistan.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
On a serious note - electrolysis of water can produce combustible fuel, which can be used for energy. But the thing is, the electricity required for electrolysis needs to come from an external source. Either solar panels, or needs to be recharged from the grid. In effect, it is an electric car rather than a water-powered one, in the strictest sense of the term.

And there are readymade kits available in the market to do such things - solar panels interconnected to batteries which split water, burn the H2 and run a hydrogen engine. It is a wonderful experimental setup, but of very limited practical utility. Now, Pakis being pakis, some silly little loafer has managed to rip off one of these kits and take the whole nation for a ride. Similar to last year's "pindigenous Paki helicopter", the launch of which even groper gilli went to watch!! Even that was scavenged from readymade kits available off the shelf in the US and Canada.

Darn these hoaxers! :frusty:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Another misunderstanding of laws of physics. Water cannot be used as an efficient fuel or fuel at all. Anything else is pure hoax and horse puckey.
This article focuses on vehicles that claim to extract chemical potential energy directly from water. Water is fully oxidized hydrogen. Hydrogen itself is a high-energy, flammable substance, but its useful energy is released when water is formed—water will not burn. The process of electrolysis, discussed below, would split water into hydrogen and oxygen, but it takes as much energy to take apart a water molecule as was released when the hydrogen was oxidized to form water. In fact, some energy would be lost in converting water to hydrogen and then burning the hydrogen because some heat would always be produced in the conversions. Releasing chemical energy from water, in excess or in equal proportion to the energy required to facilitate such production, would therefore violate the first and/or second laws of thermodynamics
Water-fuelled car - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many frauds though..

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
As your quoted paragraph explains, anyone who claims to run a car purely based on water as a fuel, similar to the fashion in which we use petrol, needs a good kick up his backside.

Like I said earlier, such a "water-powered car" is possible only with an external power source, probably solar or grid power. And such kits and devices already exist from decades - all experimental stuff, nothing of practical value. This silly loafer has got his hands on some kit like that and is taking the country for a ride. :laugh:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Not sweet water..
I think we have heard the same "car running from water" news from India as well, dont know what happened later on.

The OIL mafia would wipe off any such invention for sure.The sheikhs would go back in the

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles