Pakistani cricketers will miss IPL 6 too

Blackwater

Last time afridi was most expensive

This time his rate dropped to 2,75,000 $$$

Tolaha

Once everything settle down and terrorism/blast activities are reduced in pak somehow under IK.international cricket will be back.

Remember that so was the situation in sri lanka once when LTTE were active.but now everyone can play in sri lanka.
:nono: Even when LTTE was at its peak, there was no issues with international cricket matches in Sri Lanka! So there's no similarity between Sri Lanka and the current scenario in Pakistan! :dude:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
:nono: Even when LTTE was at its peak, there was no issues with international cricket matches in Sri Lanka! So there's no similarity between Sri Lanka and the current scenario in Pakistan! :dude:
while i must admit that your knowledge regarding this is very much limited
me too as well in the past.but during the last month world 11 international cricket in pak a sri lankan player said.

"ups and down are the part of any country.i correctly remember in the past when international cricket was banned in Sri lanka.Wasim akram one of them brought international team to sri lanka like now we are in Pakistan"

Tolaha

while i must admit that your knowledge regarding this is very much limited
me too as well in the past.but during the last month world 11 international cricket in pak a sri lankan player said.
I didnt get what are you trying to say here?

"ups and down are the part of any country.i correctly remember in the past when international cricket was banned in Sri lanka.Wasim akram one of them brought international team to sri lanka like now we are in Pakistan"
When was international cricket banned in Sri Lanka? BCCI would never let that happen! :troll:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I didnt get what are you trying to say here?

When was international cricket banned in Sri Lanka? BCCI would never let that happen! :troll:
In a bid to revive international cricket in Pakistan, a World XI will play two exhibition Twenty20 matches against a Pakistan Star XI, the Sindh sports minister Dr Mohammad Ali Shah has announced.

The 'World XI' team - a name the ICC has objected to*, since, as per an AFP report, it "doesn't permit the names World or World XI for exhibition matches" - is comprised of former and active professional players from Sri Lanka, West Indies, South Africa and Afghanistan. The two matches will be played on October 20 and 21 at the National Stadium Karachi with former Sri Lanka captain Sanath Jayasuriya slated to lead the World XI against a Shahid Afridi-led Pakistan XI.

Pakistan Cricket News: World XI to play two Twenty20s in Pakistan | ESPN Cricinfo
Pakistan to host international match after three years | The Nation

i don't know when was international cricket banned in sri lanka.but the sri lankan player said so.

i will search about that

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Most expensive at only $700,000? Common, even Vinay Kumar took home a million dollars in the IPL. All these mini Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan or Pakistani leagues cannot compete with the IPL.
Pakistani can.but only if the players are international

not domestic.PPL right now is limited to domestic players only

Tolaha

In a bid to revive international cricket in Pakistan, a World XI will play two exhibition Twenty20 matches against a Pakistan Star XI, the Sindh sports minister Dr Mohammad Ali Shah has announced.

The 'World XI' team - a name the ICC has objected to*, since, as per an AFP report, it "doesn't permit the names World or World XI for exhibition matches" - is comprised of former and active professional players from Sri Lanka, West Indies, South Africa and Afghanistan. The two matches will be played on October 20 and 21 at the National Stadium Karachi with former Sri Lanka captain Sanath Jayasuriya slated to lead the World XI against a Shahid Afridi-led Pakistan XI.

Pakistan Cricket News: World XI to play two Twenty20s in Pakistan | ESPN Cricinfo
Pakistan to host international match after three years | The Nation
So what? You said Sri Lanka was in the same position as Pakistan. I denied. You said my knowledge was very much limited. And here you bring me evidence to support your claim. A probable World XI that might visit Pakistan! Still doesn't support your assertion that cricket in Sri Lanka was in the same position as Pakistan, does it?

i don't know when was international cricket banned in sri lanka.but the sri lankan player said so.

i will search about that
:facepalm:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
So what? You said Sri Lanka was in the same position as Pakistan. I denied. You said my knowledge was very much limited. And here you bring me evidence to support your claim. A probable World XI that might visit Pakistan! Still doesn't support your assertion that cricket in Sri Lanka was in the same position as Pakistan, does it?

:facepalm:
well wold xi already visited pak

when international cricket was banned.they must be same position as us.now i am not able to support this statement from internet.neither i have the video of that sri lankan player interview

Blackwater

well wold xi already visited pak

when international cricket was banned.they must be same position as us.now i am not able to support this statement from internet.neither i have the video of that sri lankan player interview
srilanka players also said after attack on them in 2009,that they will return to pak to play cricket but they never came back:lol::lol:

Tronic

Pakistani can.but only if the players are international

not domestic.PPL right now is limited to domestic players only
IPL is worth $4billion. That is almost 2% of Pakistan's entire GDP. I don't see how you can imagine that PPL can compete with the IPL. It's just not economically possible. Even with international players, you will never be able to pay them as good as IPL, nor will you be able to hire too many of them.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ These Pakis will never understand their "aukaat". They are just not in the same league as India, and they need to understand this. Stubborn people just won't come to terms with that. :pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles