Pakistani cricket fans must have an Indian sponsor to get visa

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Don't worry Pakis, that infamous Indian actor with the ISI chief as distant Uncle, who sheds his tears for Pakistani players' absence in IPL and who is questioned every-time he lands in US will sponsor all of you.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
yes and also bollywood,saas bahu serials .

BTW we dont have toilets. can u bring urs along with u,other wise u have to sit in khet:scared2::scared2:
this is not a problem

foreign ministry directed me to apply 500 different kind of vaccine
Otherwise you wont be allowed to enter Pakistan again

if each vaccine cost 500. Total would cost me around 2 and half lack

bigger headache

Blackwater

this is not a problem

if each vaccine cost 500. Total would cost me around 2 and half lack

bigger headache
those vaccine cost just 250 rupees in India. As u know ur govt import those vaccine from India and charge you 100 times more.
:wave::wave:
BTW make sure u had hepatitis B and C vaccine . Pakistan has largest number of patient in the world.:p:p

BTW you did not tel me how will you bring ur toilets with you???:sad::sad::toilet::toilet:

Blackwater

Atleast boys

our girls are not getting marriage with frogs and dogs
those marriages are result of superstitions. some people are manglik ,so pundits suggest them to marry a tree ,dog or frog before marry a human. Sex is not motive behind it.:cool2::cool2:

where as in ur case pakis are caught raping goat and camel..:laugh::laugh:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
those marriages are result of superstitions. some people are manglik ,so pundits suggest them to marry a tree ,dog or frog before marry a human. Sex is not motive behind it.:cool2::cool2:

Pakis cannot understand the difference between perverted bestiality and superstitions. No Indian has sex with frogs or dogs, but there are hundreds of thousands of Pakis who have sex with animals. :puke:

mikhail

Country flag
bhai Jan hum to ayengay

we cant live without indians

lol
agar zabardasti aayoge toh hamare B.S.F. tumhare wohi hashar karenge jaise un bangladeshi illegal immigrants ka kiya hain!so if you want to come here in a valid visa and promise to behave good and co-operate with our authorities then you are most welcome otherwise not!kuch samaj aaya janab!:wave:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
agar zabardasti aayoge toh hamare B.S.F. tumhare wohi hashar karenge jaise un bangladeshi illegal immigrants ka kiya hain!so if you want to come here in a valid visa and promise to behave good and co-operate with our authorities then you are most welcome otherwise not!kuch samaj aaya janab!:wave:
ji bilkul Sab samaj gya

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

why pundit suggest them to marry with humans?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Bet polio isn't one of them. Its a global conspiracy to make all Pakis impotent. :sad:

abingdonboy

Country flag
In one way draconian but in another way reasonable. When India has been attacked again and again and again and AGAIN by these terrorist SCUM from Paksitan it is not out of the realms of possibility that they will use this and any oppurtunity to get into India to carry out their illicit activity. If I was an Indian intel/security offical I'd have to say I would trust a Pakistani as far as I could throw them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles