Pakistani Couple Convicted of Preparing Terror Attack in London

guru-dutt

its not a laughing matter this husband wife team of terror modules is the latest 'in thingi' is non resident al bakistanies and indians and bangladeshies and saudies are giving motivation for it while ISI is doing planning wiat for cauple of months this music is only going to get more shrill

Country flag
Interesting they found a way to involve Hindus/Indians by including family history. Nice touch by the Brits . Headline in England probably read Asian couple convicted
Have not read one headline in British press that mentions they are PAKISTANIS. British still scared .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Verdane

Interesting they found a way to involve Hindus/Indians by including family history. Nice touch by the Brits . Headline in England probably read Asian couple convicted
Have not read one headline in British press that mentions they are PAKISTANIS. British still scared .

Not sure why you think the press would go out of their way to mention the background of those involved because the background is hindu/indian? It's not seen as a negative in the UK for most people, but in the context of this story it is relevant. The press also mention the background of idiots like this where the person happens to be a Western/Christian/African (insert background here) convert.

It's just part of the narrative I suppose.

ps Asian is a bit of a generalisation used in the UK to cover the whole of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh eg.. Asian food, Asian clothes etc....my “Asian” friend always asks for her food “Asian” hot etc… it’s not an attempt to obfuscate someone’s background, it’s just so commonly used that some people don’t really give it much thought.

Gessler

Country flag
Oh look at that Dave! These buggers are a pain in arse they are!

We civilized them & gave them railways and look what we get in return!

Nuvneet Kundu

Krusty

Country flag
You got curry from India.

What you get from Pakis is terrorists. How is that a fair exchange? :facepalm:
I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I have met a lot of westerners and almost all of them suck at geography.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Every nation has a specialty export. Swiss export chocolates, France exports cheese and wine, China exports electronics, Pakistan exports terrorists. These are all products of 'Make In Pakistan' campaign that their visionary leaders had started decades back. Now they are getting the dividends.
India is biggest exporter of Information Technology (IT) and pakistan is biggest exporter of internal terrorism (that can also be called IT).
:pound::pound:
By the way, I can't post your message on PDF. They immediately ban Indians whoever calls them terrorists or offends terrorism or Kashmir issue.

Nuvneet Kundu

India is biggest exporter of Information Technology (IT) and pakistan is biggest exporter of internal terrorism (that can also be called IT).
:pound::pound:
By the way, I can't post your message on PDF. They immediately ban Indians whoever calls them terrorists or offends terrorism or Kashmir issue.
Then post it on JNU website. JNU ke bacchon me aur Pakistani logon me kya farak hai? both are praying for the destruction of India:shoot:

Country flag
Just coincidence like lumping Pakistanis with Indians and labeling Asians in press if for decades British got labeled with French or Irish you would understand. No one puts a headline European arrested for grooming young girls even in third world press

Verdane

It isnt, for some reason I thought you were referring to lethal's comment on the Indian/Hindu background of the woman. *shrug* my mistake :)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Britshits got 4trillion £ worth loot from India . Now they have got pakis to rape their children and bomb their sorry asses. I think that's a fair deal Karmically speaking.

IMO , feeling sorry for brishits scum is as bad as feeling sorry for pakis. Brishits are the second worst creatures on this planet, next only to Pakis. Arabs might be the distant third.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Just coincidence like lumping Pakistanis with Indians and labeling Asians in press if for decades British got labeled with French or Irish you would understand. No one puts a headline European arrested for grooming young girls even in third world press

That LF requires self respect and spine, which Brishits being long time poodles of USA lack:lol:

Remember how San Bernardino shootings was reported in USA ? They reported it as is - as paki couples, not Asian couples. That's why USA is the master and Brishits their poodles :lol:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It isnt, for some reason I thought you were referring to lethal's comment on the Indian/Hindu background of the woman. *shrug* my mistake :)
But man, you guys must control your media too. They are saying those pakis only Asians which includes Indians too.
Moreover, they hype over Rapes in India despite of fact that rapes per capita in Britain is 8-9 times of India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles