Pakistani bluff on NASR and its warhead

Kshatriya87

Country flag
ok suppose they do around punjab then what would be effect/reaction to such news in media
There would be national and global outrage. Indians would call for annihilation of porkistan. Indian authorities will prepare for nuclear retaliation while the world leaders will be scared shitless wishing what comes next, doesn't come at all.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
:doh: That Paki scientist is a huge moron! He doesn't know WTF he's talking about! Nuclear scientist my ass!

Firstly, Pakistan has not yet tested a miniature nuke, unless they have done so in Lop Nor, China which is highly doubtful. In other words they don't have anything even resembling a miniature nuke warhead as yet except perhaps a clay model!
exactly the point, they want to use rocket with untested nuke against our CBG, just imagine when we are going to cut their country into different parts, they want to use untested design.

On the other hand India has tested sub KT devices in Shakti 2 tests.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag

An interview with Dr.Samar Mubarakmand,a Pakistani nuclear scientist who was the mastermind behind Shaheen series of Missiles

from frame 13:00, he speaks about NASR.

frame 15.20 he speaks about diameter of NASR

Frame 1700 they start talking about NASR warhead

(17:26 frame) Less then 1 KT warhead and weight is about 15-20kgs, 30kg then 50 kg, here is the Pakistani best Nuke and missile scientist, who is bluffing...................
That reporter is drunk AF. Lol, the scientist is talking about NASR and he interrupts and asks about shaheen III. It seems to be that majority of Pakistanis are being fed up with the nuclear propaganda and all they ask is can it carry nuclear warhead. Lol.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
ok suppose they do around punjab then what would be effect/reaction to such news in media
media reaction will be same as Kargil at its peak I suppose. But this time the peak of the war will start from 4th day of the war, keeping CSD in mind.

Almost all international media has been preparing for that moment for along time. check any international news article on india and Pakistan, you will find atleast two paragraphs explaining historic enmity between the two.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
That reporter is drunk AF. Lol, the scientist is talking about NASR and he interrupts and asks about shaheen III. It seems to be that majority of Pakistanis are being fed up with the nuclear propaganda and all they ask is can it carry nuclear warhead. Lol.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
What reporter? He asks if we have laser technology. "Scientist" says we are already using laser guided missiles. Reporter says ok so we have laser technology.

No research. No knowledge. Its a pathetic conversation between 2 amateurs.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Nuking cities with tactical Nasr is an idiotic idea since you will get nuked completely by retaliatory kt/mt bombs. :lol:

AbRaj

Country flag
@sayareakd

Bluff # 1 "Nasr ek choti si missile jo rocket launcher se launch kar sake"

I don't think that's true. Nasr cannot be launched by a rocket launcher. He is a fake scientist.
A. Q. Khan part 2:lol:, Pakistan has history of such brilliant thug scientists

AbRaj

Country flag
Bluff # 3 India will react with a nuclear strike. Scientist claims, porkis have more "brain power".

Well, I won't even comment on that. The stats speak for themselves.
He actually ment" brainfart power"

AbRaj

Country flag
:doh: That Paki scientist is a huge moron! He doesn't know WTF he's talking about! Nuclear scientist my ass!

Firstly, Pakistan has not yet tested a miniature nuke, unless they have done so in Lop Nor, China which is highly doubtful. In other words they don't have anything even resembling a miniature nuke warhead as yet except perhaps a clay model!

Secondly this turd says that one Nasr can kill thousands of troops!! Lol!! :crazy: Really?
Please check out my thread below where I have given the effects of the Nasr on India's IBGs that have penetrated deep inside Pakistan.

I challenge this so called Paki nuke 'scientist' to prove me wrong.....

Battlefield Nukes: Pakistan's Nasr Myth!

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/battlefield-nukes-pakistans-nasr-myth.76393/
That's best Pakistanis have, a loud mouth moron

Illusive

Country flag
Shows what kind of sociopath these pakis are when they casually throw death figures like its nothing.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Nuking cities with tactical Nasr is an idiotic idea since you will get nuked completely by retaliatory kt/mt bombs. :lol:
Exactly. If you want to nuke a city, aim for maximum damage. Not these piddi nasr.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Shows what kind of sociopath these pakis are when they casually throw death figures like its nothing.
What else do you expect from them? That's what their world revolves around. Death, Death and more Death.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles