Pakistan's Nuclear Artillery?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
same can be said for Pakistan as well

beside this Courtesy munir khan now Pakistan can develop new designed nuclear warhead every 3 months

none of khushab reactors or parr series are under iaea

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
same can be said for Pakistan as well

beside this Courtesy munir khan now Pakistan can develop new designed nuclear warhead every 3 months

none of khushab reactors or parr series are under iaea
:facepalm:
Is producing new design warheads like designing cars that you will roll out one every 3 months?

And what did I tell you about India already having enough fissile material to produce at least 2000 warheads. Yes 2000 and this from the fissile stock dated 2005. Add 7 years and also add the fact that india added 6000 super critical centrifuges for enriched uranium. India may have about 10,000 such centrifuges.

Why do you think India is ready to sign the fissile material cut off treaty while Pak is not? India is sitting pretty on very good quantities of fissile material which can be converted to warheads.

Why do you think India is happy with the nuke deal? It can free up fissile material for military applications while using imported ones for civilian.

Pakistan cannot win a nuclear arms race with India. Understand this fact clearly. India keeps a low number of warheads as it thinks it's good enough deterrent. India can up the ante any time and Pakistan will not be able to match up.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
:facepalm:
Is producing new design warheads like designing cars that you will roll out one every 3 months?

And what did I tell you about India already having enough fissile material to produce at least 2000 warheads. Yes 2000 and this from the fissile stock dated 2005. Add 7 years and also add the fact that india added 6000 super critical centrifuges for enriched uranium. India may have about 10,000 such centrifuges.

Why do you think India is ready to sign the fissile material cut off treaty while Pak is not? India is sitting pretty on very good quantities of fissile material which can be converted to warheads.

Why do you think India is happy with the nuke deal? It can free up fissile material for military applications while using imported ones for civilian.

Pakistan cannot win a nuclear arms race with India. Understand this fact clearly. India keeps a low number of warheads as it thinks it's good enough deterrent. India can up the ante any time and Pakistan will not be able to match up.
nope but experience and investment we have made in this field despite eating grass

even our current stockpile is more than enough.
Pakistan is now stepping into tactical nukes
improving older missiles such as shaheena1
Babur 1500km
submarine launched Babur variant with 1000km
mirv tech

and a reserve stockpile of 50 warheads for ksa and uae

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
nope but experience and investment we have made in this field despite eating grass

even our current stockpile is more than enough.
Pakistan is now stepping into tactical nukes
improving older missiles such as shaheena1
Babur 1500km
submarine launched Babur variant with 1000km
mirv tech

and a reserve stockpile of 50 warheads for ksa and uae
Why am I even replyiing to you :facepalm:

Agnostic Muslim

sir their nukes never worked therefore this famous pic,

his face say it all (it failed big time), while others were putting Chinese nukes, he was sidelined, house arrested and even made to admit on TV.
Here we go with the 'facial expression analysis leading to conclusions about the success or failure of a test' - his 'facial expression' is better explained by the fact that he had nothing to do with the organization and execution of the tests, which were under the control of the PAEC, a body with which AQ Khan had a long standing rivalry. AQ Khan was present on 'invitation' only to 'observe as a guest of the PAEC'.

pmaitra

You have made a valid point, but I would like to draw your attention to one possibility.

While Pakistan might not win the game of a warhead or missile race with India, neither is India going to win this race in the larger perspective, because, as long as the US or Saudi money taps keep flowing, they will stay in the race.

The idea is to get all the money supply to stop, and then engage Pakistan, pretty easy since many in PA like salamander measuring contests, in an expensive arms race, and permanently cripple their country's economy.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hahaha

as i said ksa and uae.every thing changed

anyway

aq khan might be pak nuclear Program father for Pakistan but for the nuclear scientist and among Paec official he is hated the most

he brought only shame to decades of efforts and scientist struggles under project 706 when the stolen centrifuge design was not used in the 98 public nuclear tests

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You have made a valid point, but I would like to draw your attention to one possibility.

While Pakistan might not win the game of a warhead or missile race with India, neither is India going to win this race in the larger perspective, because, as long as the US or Saudi money taps keep flowing, they will stay in the race.

The idea is to get all the money supply to stop, and then engage Pakistan, pretty easy since many in PA like salamander measuring contests, in an expensive arms race, and permanently cripple their country's economy.
US will not keep giving aid. KSA is under US protection. We have seen a decline in KSA Pak relations. Nukes are a very expensive race. The Soviets could not sustain. Pakistan is nowhere close to the Soviets.

India is playing it pretty well within the means it has. We can up the ante anytime. The building blocks are ready, we just news to construct as many as we want. We can make over 2000 warheads should we need it.

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
I, dare Indian "experts" here to come up with the date or even the year of Pakistan's first nuclear test.

Country flag
Need of the hour is the nuclear tipped torpedos.
How would this be beneficial this idea was thrown out in the cold war?? Torpedos don't have the
speed or accuracy of SLBM's or cruise missiles. China were never built one and most modern navies have SSTD.
The Agostas are only capable of carrying 4 torpedos and would probably need to modify the launch
tubes.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
I, dare Indian "experts" here to come up with the date or even the year of Pakistan's first nuclear test.
Although I am no expert here, I think it was in the year 1984 or 1987 in the time of Zia era and was carried out in China...

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
Although I am no expert here, I think it was in the year 1984 or 1987 in the time of Zia era and was carried out in China...
That was a "cold" nuclear test, carried out inside the mountain tunnels in Sargodha.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Need of the hour is the nuclear tipped torpedos.
Like I keep saying, everything has to be nukes. Be all end all. Nukes :facepalm:

The more nukes you develop, the lesser the chance of you ever using it.

US made two bombs and dropped it on Japan. It developed thousands and never used it since. MAD!

But I am still interested to know why you think Nuke Torps are the "need of the hour"?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles