Pakistan will remain nuclear as long as India remains nuclear

Status
Not open for further replies.

opesys

If you have a solid proof that rig veda is a hindu text book than post it..

otherwise dont act like a indian.
Have you heard of Ali Sina ? It seems he is one of the best muslim scholars around. Why don't you try asking him ? It seems he will pay you to clear your doubts.

Dinesh_Kumar

Farhan, we in India feel it is unimportant who in Pakistan wrote the RigVeda, as we have been using it for many years, and consider it quite good.

Since the Best of Pakistan has already been spoken for, can we now get back to topic please?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hindus takes pride of Pakistani culture

they claim

*Rigveda as there own..when in reality it was written by Pakistanis.
*urdu as there own while in reality by pakistan
*Shalwak kameez as indian

We pakistan here by declare that indian should never consider Pakistanis as once indian

Aryan Religion
something about rig veda i found from wiki

Indians or hindus are taking false pride of Rigveda as to there own religion hinduism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rigveda

Like IVC even the rig veda was composed in the north western region of south asia.
or in short Pakistan..

We pakistanis are the indigenous people of IVC and Rig veda.the original composers of Rig veda are the today Pakistani punjabi.

Indian people of punjab are not punjabi but dooabi or teenabi.ask me more about this later
what about all this.

where i had proved that Rigveda is not only written within Pakistan but even composed by Pakistanis.

since the time i knew that Rigveda is our very own Book.i am considering lending one from my Hindu friends.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You prove that your Quran is a Muslim holy book. I think it was stolen from Jewish manuscripts. Idiot Paki.
first you answer my question.than i will yours.

Quran is written in arabic and in middle east not in india

Rig veda is written ins sanskrit.a language pakistan holds patents of.was written in pakistani by ancient Pakistanis.

so we do holds the rights of Great Great Great Rigveda

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
first you answer my question.than i will yours.

Quran is written in arabic and in middle east not in india

Rig veda is written ins sanskrit.a language pakistan holds patents of.was written in pakistani by ancient Pakistanis.

so we do holds the rights of Great Great Great Rigveda
----ing idiot - "ancient Pakistanis", "Sanskrit being a Paki language" - moronic Paki. :pound:

The foundation of Hinduism is the four Vedas. I am a Hindu, you are a pretend Arab, borrowing their religion and practices. Such a useless pathetic country and citizenry.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
----ing idiot - "ancient Pakistanis", "Sanskrit being a Paki language" - moronic Paki. :pound:

The foundation of Hinduism is the four Vedas. I am a Hindu, you are a pretend Arab, borrowing their religion and practices. Such a useless pathetic country and citizenry.
lol indians

Unlike indians we dont take false pride of indian invention as our own

Like shalwar kameez and using urdu of pakistan in india hurts me when i see a indian copying our culture

i also dont like indians or dirty people using our books.

STFO

ladder

Country flag
@farhan_9909

Why didn't your forefathers who ruled us, didn't change the name of India to Pakistan to restore the ancient glory of IVC?

Why didn't it occur to them?

The Europeans came looking for India, named a ocean Indian, named the people Indian, Goods Indian and services Indian.

Had your forefathers who ruled us for thousand years had changed the name to Pakistan,
Now we could have had a Pakistan Ocean, people of Pakistani origin etc.

Were they so dimwit to not see the future?

Well they could be, genetics proves that recessive allele have pronounced expression under certain condition which is prevalent among your kind.
And taking your example, they aren't that far.

But, there is a bit of problem, had they changed the name of India to Pakistan a 1000 year ago, what would have been the name of the country that got independence
on midnight of 14/08/1947?
valid question isn't it?

Well my suggestion would have been Pakhanaland, well not far from what it is called now.

Pakistan and Pakhanaland two brotherly nations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
lol indians

Unlike indians we dont take false pride of indian invention as our own

Like shalwar kameez and using urdu of pakistan in india hurts me when i see a indian copying our culture

i also dont like indians or dirty people using our books.

STFO
You people are a pathetic pretend race trying to grapple with identity issues and desperately trying to concoct an identity of your own.

I mean, what kind of bastard nation separates from the parent nation claiming that they cannot live with Hindus, and now one of those inbred nationals claims ownership of one of the Hindu holy texts!!!

Farhaan: if you want to claim ownership of the Vedas, I have a simple solution. Give up your useless Arab-copied identity and revert to Hinduism, as your distant ancestors practiced. Then I will take you to a plastic surgeon in Bangalore to put the foreskin back on your c0ck. Then I will take you to holy temples all over the country where you can learn Vedas, Bhagwad Gita, etc. from Sadhus and Rishis.

Then you can claim that you have shared ownership of Vedas,

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@farhan_9909

Why didn't your forefathers who ruled us, didn't change the name of India to Pakistan to restore the ancient glory of IVC?

Why didn't it occur to them?

The Europeans came looking for India, named a ocean Indian, named the people Indian, Goods Indian and services Indian.

Had your forefathers who ruled us for thousand years had changed the name to Pakistan,
Now we could have had a Pakistan Ocean, people of Pakistani origin etc.

Were they so dimwit to not see the future?

Well they could be, genetics proves that recessive allele have pronounced expression under certain condition which is prevalent among your kind.
And taking your example, they aren't that far.

But, there is a bit of problem, had they changed the name of India to Pakistan a 1000 year ago, what would have been the name of the country that got independence
on midnight of 14/08/1947?
valid question isn't it?

Well my suggestion would have been Pakhanaland, well not far from what it is called now.

Pakistan and Pakhanaland two brotherly nations.
Pakistan or pakhanaland

fact is we were your father for the majority of your history.rest doesnt matter what you call us.
yes we dont call indians as human.but this is true to a certain extent aswell considering following member of this thread as examples

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Pakistan or pakhanaland

fact is we were your father for the majority of your history.rest doesnt matter what you call us.
yes we dont call indians as human.but this is true to a certain extent aswell considering following member of this thread as examples
Just let me know when you want to come over to Bangalore to commence your study of Vedas and to get a plastic surgeon to put the foreskin back on your c0ck. I will make accommodation arrangements for you.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You people are a pathetic pretend race trying to grapple with identity issues and desperately trying to concoct an identity of your own.

I mean, what kind of bastard nation separates from the parent nation claiming that they cannot live with Hindus, and now one of those inbred nationals claims ownership of one of the Hindu holy texts!!!

Farhaan: if you want to claim ownership of the Vedas, I have a simple solution. Give up your useless Arab-copied identity and revert to Hinduism, as your distant ancestors practiced. Then I will take you to a plastic surgeon in Bangalore to put the foreskin back on your c0ck. Then I will take you to holy temples all over the country where you can learn Vedas, Bhagwad Gita, etc. from Sadhus and Rishis.

Then you can claim that you have shared ownership of Vedas,
the pathetic race most probably is you.

Ruled by minority for the majority of your history.

RIGVEDA IS OUR BOOK AND WE DONT NEED ANY INDIAN HELP IN CLAIMING RIG VEDA AS OUR BOOK.

No i wont follow the present indian modified Dharmic religion into hinduism.

Rig veda is indeed a devine book.and follower of Rigveda doesnt need a identity of being Hindu.

lol

you might be more in number than us the indigenous people of Rigveda.but your a pathetic quantity.

You guys has falsely merged the Rigveda into hinduism as your holybook.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Just let me know when you want to come over to Bangalore to commence your study of Vedas and to get a plastic surgeon to put the foreskin back on your c0ck. I will make accommodation arrangements for you.
also let me know when you will come here to bannu..i will arrange your meeting with my hindu friend.the royal blooded Hindu.the indigenous people of Rig veda and the most supreme of hindu to exists ever.for a possible reconversion into the true Rigveda religion not a indianized Hinduism

Dinesh_Kumar

Farhan, you are using some stratagem on this thread, and trying to muddle with our brains by going off topic.

Luckily , me having no brains, ...........

So, I won't fall for your clever trick, my fine friend. Ha!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Farhan, you are using some stratagem on this thread, and trying to muddle with our brains by going off topic.

Luckily , me having no brains, ...........

So, I won't fall for your clever trick, my fine friend. Ha!
probably your the only around having brain

An ancient saying

Never mess with a Pakistani

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
the pathetic race most probably is you.

Ruled by minority for the majority of your history.

RIGVEDA IS OUR BOOK AND WE DONT NEED ANY INDIAN HELP IN CLAIMING RIG VEDA AS OUR BOOK.

No i wont follow the present indian modified Dharmic religion into hinduism.

Rig veda is indeed a devine book.and follower of Rigveda doesnt need a identity of being Hindu.

lol

you might be more in number than us the indigenous people of Rigveda.but your a pathetic quantity.

You guys has falsely merged the Rigveda into hinduism as your holybook.
Look here idiot - the Vedas are the basis of Hinduism. The Mahabharata, Ramayana and all other Hindu epics speak of the Vedas as being the original books, which all Brahmins were supposed to read and pass on the knowledge to further generations.

And by the way, why the ---- are you behind only Rigveda? I guess it is because you don't even know that there are four Vedas - your tiny brain got some information about a Hindu book called "Rigveda" and that is all you know.

A Madrassa brainwashed chutiy@ will not understand the Vedas - I suggest you start with Mahabharata. It is very interesting, and you can read it like a storybook. Read it, and when you encounter references to Vedas in the Mahabharata, you will understand what a big asshole you are being on this thread.

Read the story of the Mahabharata here, in simple English - abridged form:

Mahabharata Summary By Rajaji, Mahabharata Stories , Stories and Characters from Mahabharata, Mahabharatam in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi..

The story starts as follows, in the first chapter first para:

BHAGAVAN VYASA, the celebrated compiler of the Vedas, was the son of the great sage Parasara. It was he who gave to the world the divine epic of the Mahabharata.

Having conceived the Mahabharata he thought of the means of giving the sacred story to the world. He meditated on Brahma, the Creator, who manifested himself before him. Vyasa saluted him with bowed head and folded hands and prayed:
Go on, read the story, and come back after you are done. Even though you can read it just as an interesting story without religious connotations, at least we will be spared your stupidity after you are through with reading the Mahabharata.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
probably your the only around having brain

An ancient saying

Never mess with a Pakistani
It cannot be more ancient than 65.5 years. Based on Indian and Hindu timescale, that is nothing at all - only a fool will call it "ancient". :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles