Pakistan will remain nuclear as long as India remains nuclear

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Pak has got nukes, but it screwed up big time, financially it is in mess, administratively country is going down the drain. ISI control everything, but it too found sleeping with OBL and US playing all sorts of game in their land, including giving them new Pakistani national bird, which rains fire from above. PA is in very walk of life, doing war with India at its own wims and fancy. PAF is another institution which sleeps in their glorious traditions at the time of need. We have seen them in Karil and now in OBL.

those nukes can be take out from Pak any time uncle wants, not much PAF, ISI, PA or any other institution can do about it. IB just collect newspaper clipping in Pak.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
jo tariq ko mesk karte ha tariq use mesk kardeti ha
hamain wo tareekh nahin chahiye jo ghalami ki aqaaasi krti ho

Hum Khudmakhtor log te aur hay hamain acha nahin lagta hamain koi un logo se munsaleeq kare jo hamesha ghulami pasand krte aye hay yaa ghalami unki taqdeer thii

Blackwater

hamain wo tareekh nahin chahiye jo ghalami ki aqaaasi krti ho

Hum Khudmakhtor log te aur hay hamain acha nahin lagta hamain koi un logo se munsaleeq kare jo hamesha ghulami pasand krte aye hay yaa ghalami unki taqdeer thii

khudmukhtar log, aur tum????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

p2prada

Well your.Completely wrong.

Those thing discovered under the present day geography of pakistan belong to us.India has nothing to do with things discovered on pakistan territory
Only after the creation of Pakistan. Which is my point.

But incase of urdu.the indigenous people of UP migrated to pakistan.to whom the urdu has its patents.
Urdu predates Pakistan. Hence it does not belong to Pakistan. Anything that predates Pakistan does not belong to Pakistan. Obvious, isn't it?

well you ever heard pakistani claiming hindi to be pakistani?or sanskrit?or sari?or Hindu kings?
You don't have claim over any of these as much as you can't claim Urdu.

No because they dont belong to us.
Technically, nothing culturally known belongs to you. All were developed during the Mughal rule.

So things discovered within the present geography of pakistan are indigenous to pakistani even now.India has no exclusive rights over those
India has no territorial jurisdiction, that's all. Pakistan is simply a part of India which was divided over nationalist and religious grounds. You can't deny us OUR history simply because YOU exist in the areas where some of our history happened.

You have merely received our permission to stay in the territory that you wanted to claim for your own on mutual understanding.

and we can even go to UN to file case against indians for speaking urdu or wearing shalwar kameez
Go right ahead. If you couldn't get anything done over land (Kashmir) and water (rivers), you can try your best with languages and clothes. Let us watch the hilarious outcome of such a case.

Find out why Hindi-Urdu is classified under "Hindustani" category under the Indo-Aryan languages.

Google Khariboli. It was first created in North and Central India. From there you will know that the language branched off into Hindi, Urdu and 2 other dialects, all created in India. Urdu gained prominence in the 17th century because of the Mughals. It was much later that Urdu gained widespread usage in all of North India. Pakistan merely "inherited" one of the dialects after the split.

What I mean is Urdu is merely a dialect that was born from a greater mother language, which in turn was developed from a mother language and so on. Most of which were created in India. Out of over 2000 languages and dialects spoken in India, you have the audacity to claim one of those 2000 dialects as your own. That's where the line is drawn.

Don't forget. You have completely abandoned the rational for claiming anything related to India's past as your own the day you decided to make your own country. We gave you land, not our identity.

The Last Stand

Country flag
It would be interesting if you can elaborate about this system and how China have similar and how Pakisthan get it ..

It would be much pleasure to read some links with your post..
Pakistan probably doesn't have Chinese systems, rather it was @LETHALFORCE who hinted this. He meant that when Nukes are proliferated missiles would be too.

A little search on google yields me the following

Wikipedia said:
DF (Dong Feng or East Wind) are land-based ICBMs.

DF-4 (CSS-3):

1975, silo-based, 5,500-7,000 km

DF-5 and 5A (CSS-4):

silo based, (1981) 13,000- (1983) 15,000 km

DF-31 (CSS-9):

2006, road mobile, 7,250-8,000 km range.

DF-31A:

2007, road-mobile, 11,270 km, MIRV - 3

DF-41 (CSS-X-10):

2010, road-mobile, 10,000-12,000 km, MIRV - up to 10
I have good reason to believe Chinese claims since they have, after all they have sent things to space. And I have quoted Wikipedia since it is probably the most neutral source when concerning Chinese weapons. Range and MIRV capacity are very good.

I can probably get more, but I have homework to do :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Last Stand

Country flag
There are absolutely no missiles that come close to US minutemen or peacemakers.
Minuteman is completely outclassed by Soviet R-36, Russian Topol and Topol-M. But only thing remotely close to the peacemaker is Topol-M.

But we were talking about China weren't we :p

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Only after the creation of Pakistan. Which is my point.

Urdu predates Pakistan. Hence it does not belong to Pakistan. Anything that predates Pakistan does not belong to Pakistan. Obvious, isn't it?
this is a very stupid logic?do you know the meaning of pakistan?(Land of pure).
Anything discovered within pakistan or by a pakistani(even if they are migrated from india) such as in the case of Urdu.the indigenous speaker migrated to the land of pure later.

You don't have claim over any of these as much as you can't claim Urdu.

Technically, nothing culturally known belongs to you. All were developed during the Mughal rule.
Lol yes now indians even claim that IVC belong to them.The people of present day Pakistan even pre partition had nothing in similar to indian including the cultures or language.
We dont claim hindi or sanskrit because they dont belong to us.urdu doesnt belong to india or indian and its better you guys put off urdu as not even a official state level language.it hurts us
India has no territorial jurisdiction, that's all. Pakistan is simply a part of India which was divided over nationalist and religious grounds. You can't deny us OUR history simply because YOU exist in the areas where some of our history happened.
Pakistan never was a permanent part of india or south asia.please read some neutral sources
yes i agree pakistan indeed was merged with india but historical we always were different people.

You have merely received our permission to stay in the territory that you wanted to claim for your own on mutual understanding.

Lol i still remember those gandhi words "Mere lash k ooopar jane k baad pakistan banega" and you know Jinnah made pakistan dande k zorr parr.
we dont need anyone permission.may be you were joking
Go right ahead. If you couldn't get anything done over land (Kashmir) and water (rivers), you can try your best with languages and clothes. Let us watch the hilarious outcome of such a case.
we got more than getting the rest of our kashmir back
Find out why Hindi-Urdu is classified under "Hindustani" category under the Indo-Aryan languages.
what?first of all Hindi is a copy of Urdu and sanskrit.
And no urdu is not regarded as hindustani language

Google Khariboli. It was first created in North and Central India. From there you will know that the language branched off into Hindi, Urdu and 2 other dialects, all created in India. Urdu gained prominence in the 17th century because of the Mughals. It was much later that Urdu gained widespread usage in all of North India. Pakistan merely "inherited" one of the dialects after the split.

What I mean is Urdu is merely a dialect that was born from a greater mother language, which in turn was developed from a mother language and so on. Most of which were created in India. Out of over 2000 languages and dialects spoken in India, you have the audacity to claim one of those 2000 dialects as your own. That's where the line is drawn.

Don't forget. You have completely abandoned the rational for claiming anything related to India's past as your own the day you decided to make your own country. We gave you land, not our identity.
Urdu indeed was discovered in india.but those indians are in pakistan in majority.
Urdu now belong to us.even Hindi belong to pakistan but leave it.

Indian never was our identity.i will post the detail later as to why pakistan never was a part of india.and why in the ancient times indians were not allowed to visit pakistan.i had the site bookmarked but not able to find now..will post later

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
WTF is "ancient Pakistan"? Why are almost all Pakis so deluded? "Ancient Pakistan" - do you know how silly you sound to the rest of the world?

Yeah yeah, Columbus set sail to search for Pakistan. Vasco Da Gama set sail to search for "Pakistan" too. Ancient Arabs and Chinese traders used to trade with
"Pakistan", "land of the pure". What I am stating is not ridiculous. It is precisely what every Paki believes in. Unbelievable people.

The Indus valley civilization had certain aspects to it in terms of cultural and religious behaviour. Hinduism, even modern-day Hinduism, shares several similarities with IVC. Islam came many thousands of years later. So how the ---- do Pakis claim any cultural links to IVC?

Of course, I realize that I should simply be laughing this shit off, like the rest of the world does when they hear you people yapping about "ancient Pakistan". But really - sometimes the urge to respond to bullshit becomes too great.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
by that definition, there was NO INDIA even!
Yeah, like I said, the Brits came to plunder the riches of Pakistan. Vasco Da Gama and Columbus came to search for "Pakistan". It is a Zionist conspiracy that has erased all this from history textbooks.

Dolts, really. Dolts. :frusty:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Because there was no Pakistan?
Please read more about King Ashoka.as to why he has to accept Buddhism only to be allowed into Pakistan.

But i dont want to go deep into this debate of religions now

The Last Stand

Country flag
@Bangalorean @p2prada @sayareakd

Respected members,

As we all know, Farhan's delusion has driven him to the point of near-insanity and outrageous claims over Pakistan. Let's not drag this out anymore. He is 47 years old, you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. Alpha seems to be no different.

Both clearly demonstrate Madrasa logic and knowledge, we know what they do to people.

In all respect, we have deviated miles from the topic, a neutral observer like @W.G.Ewald can study the thread, do a little digging and decide.

Does anyone know of a "neutral" history book that we can recommend to him?

:fu:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Please read more about King Ashoka.as to why he has to accept Buddhism only to be allowed into Pakistan.

But i dont want to go deep into this debate of religions now
I need to have dinner, someone please do me a favour and put this in the "Paki idiotic musings thread".

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
WTF is "ancient Pakistan"? Why are almost all Pakis so deluded? "Ancient Pakistan" - do you know how silly you sound to the rest of the world?

Yeah yeah, Columbus set sail to search for Pakistan. Vasco Da Gama set sail to search for "Pakistan" too. Ancient Arabs and Chinese traders used to trade with
"Pakistan", "land of the pure". What I am stating is not ridiculous. It is precisely what every Paki believes in. Unbelievable people.

The Indus valley civilization had certain aspects to it in terms of cultural and religious behaviour. Hinduism, even modern-day Hinduism, shares several similarities with IVC. Islam came many thousands of years later. So how the ---- do Pakis claim any cultural links to IVC?

Of course, I realize that I should simply be laughing this shit off, like the rest of the world does when they hear you people yapping about "ancient Pakistan". But really - sometimes the urge to respond to bullshit becomes too great.
ancient Pakistan?
even though it will take sometime for you.but a good read

History of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well Pakistani term is not derived from Pakistan.Pakistani merely is not a race But a state of mind.
Even if i donot fall under a critera of Pakistan.even having the Pakistani citizenship i am not a Pakistan.

As i said earlier Pakistan is a state of mind.not everyone can claim to be a pakistani.such as people like zaid hamid or Zardari doesnt cant be termed as pakistani other than because of there nationality

the indus civilization era as in the past even right now is Similar to pakistani culture..
Yes with Islam the culture is slightly different.but the Original religion of us pakistanis was only Buddhism(of almost 20% or more pakistanis)

Punjabi were buddhist,Sindhi's had there own religion.Pashto was the religion of pashtuns while i am not sure about Baloch.Baloch being closer to iranian.must have some iranian religion back than.

So in a sense Pakistan always were different and will remain different than indians/Hindustanis or south asians.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
by that definition, there was NO INDIA even!
What definition? i didn't define anything, I stated a simple fact. The idea of India is as old as Aryavarta, probably older. Pakistan is mid 20th century abomination of the time when Britishers were going crazy and screwing everything up. Pakistanis never ruled anything and your ancestors were perennial slaves who were conquered by everyone that passed through that region.

You guys have nothing to be proud of. :)

bose

Country flag
But is it not Pakistan a part of AKHAND BHARATH ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles