Pakistan will remain nuclear as long as India remains nuclear

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Do not talk in riddles . Say what are those conditions....

Reunification of Pakistan with India... or Afghanistan Capturing Pakistan ??
Ok

those 3 conditions are

*URDU:Complete Ban of urdu in india.in everything in bollywood,not be spoken by anyone even a indian muslim or a pakistani visiting india or anyone falling under the present day geography of india.

Govt of india should annouce death penalty with no excuse over speaking a word of urdu for not only the concerned person but for the whole family.

*Shalwar Kameez: Shalwar kameez or anything related to pakistani culture to be banned in india.same punishment as in the case of the speaking of urdu in india.
But 1 additional punishment of anyone found with shalwar kameez.he along with his family should be made naked and TOI should interview them

third and the most important Punishment:

Ban of Muslims to be living under present india geography,
all the islamic sites including Mosque to be destroyed.

Either all the indian muslims should revert back to there original religion hinduism/Buddhism or to be killed.
Only children of age less than 12 to be forced either into Indian occupied punjab or kashmir.and made a seperate province.

If india and pak come to agreement under these 3 conditions i am 100% sure Pak will give india's access to pak nuclear sites.they should either take all the warhead or destroyed them.All the nuclear reactors and nuclear related development sites/firms/university to be destroyed

Nuclear physics and related subject will be officially banned in pak

As i said earlier these conditions are weird but not impossible

ladder

Country flag
@mods
Request you to transfer the above post by @farhan_9909 to jokes section/ idiotic musing section.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Ok

those 3 conditions are

*URDU:Complete Ban of urdu in india.in everything in bollywood,not be spoken by anyone even a indian muslim or a pakistani visiting india or anyone falling under the present day geography of india.

Govt of india should annouce death penalty with no excuse over speaking a word of urdu for not only the concerned person but for the whole family.

*Shalwar Kameez: Shalwar kameez or anything related to pakistani culture to be banned in india.same punishment as in the case of the speaking of urdu in india.
But 1 additional punishment of anyone found with shalwar kameez.he along with his family should be made naked and TOI should interview them

third and the most important Punishment:

Ban of Muslims to be living under present india geography,
all the islamic sites including Mosque to be destroyed.

Either all the indian muslims should revert back to there original religion hinduism/Buddhism or to be killed.
Only children of age less than 12 to be forced either into Indian occupied punjab or kashmir.and made a seperate province.

If india and pak come to agreement under these 3 conditions i am 100% sure Pak will give india's access to pak nuclear sites.they should either take all the warhead or destroyed them.All the nuclear reactors and nuclear related development sites/firms/university to be destroyed

Nuclear physics and related subject will be officially banned in pak

As i said earlier these conditions are weird but not impossible
Are you wonky or gone bonkers ?

Urdu is a product of India and we Indians easily do not forsake our inherited culture even if it is related to Islam or Muslim world. Urdu is our languge and not yours. your language is Pashtoon.. once an Indian language.

Secondly, same about Kurta Pajama so easily worn in Northern India . It is an Indian dress and known so world wide. Many varieties exist in India like lakhnawi kurta Pajama, Chhoridar, Achkan, Sherwni etc etc..

Indian Muslims are Indians and they should not leave their religion for the wishes of a mad Pathan.

Pagal Ho Gaya Hai Bhai. Ilaz karawale..

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
So Pakistan nuclear weapons are meant to kill :

Urdu (spoken better in India than Pakistani Pastuns )
Salwar Kamij (made better in India than pashtoons can think of)

Indian Muslims (Hindu Converts) not as good as Pasthtuns.....

Farhan to take admission in some mental asylum... what you say !!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
well i had already told those are weird conditions.

Urdu is indigenous to pakistan.indians are the father of taking false pride..i remember even one of a member here claimed that Raja ranjeet sindh was a indian.when infact he didnt even visited the present day geography of india..he was born in pakistan and died in pakistan

shalwar kameez again are indigenous to pakistan.Google it

Indeed it is the choice of indian muslims..but they do have the choice to revert back to there original religion Hinduism
they were hindu before and they can revert back.

we need quality among muslims not quantity.If we pakistani were converted hindu we would have never opted for a seperated country.this makes us different from Ghulam.

History of us pakistani is evident that we are never ruled by anyone other than our own

bose

Country flag

Urdu is indigenous to pakistan.indians are the father of taking false pride..i remember even one of a member here claimed that Raja ranjeet sindh was a indian.when infact he didnt even visited the present day geography of india..he was born in pakistan and died in pakistan

Indeed it is the choice of indian muslims..but they do have the choice to revert back to there original religion Hinduism

we need quality among muslims not quantity.If we pakistani were converted hindu we would have never opted for a seperated country.this makes us different from Ghulam.

History of us pakistani is evident that we are never ruled by anyone other than our own
Bhai Jaan,

There is ONE and ONLY ONE SOLUTION!!!

All Pakistanis convert to their original religions say Buddhism and Hinduism"¦

We both India and Pakistan be one great nation again as we were back in the days of Porus & Ashoka

Don't you agree ??

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Seems this Pashtun lives in Karachi and gets beating from the Mohajir there every day. That is why he is so much against Mohajir culture (read Indian Muslim culture) of Urdu. Salwar Kameej and their being converts (not being Pathans)

Supreme - he is even ready to abolish Pakistani nuclear weapons for that.

Why not give those weapons to Muhajirs so that they use those against Pashtuns in Karachi . Ha Ha Ha...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Bhai Jaan,

There is ONE and ONLY ONE SOLUTION!!!

All Pakistanis convert to their original religions say Buddhism and Hinduism"¦

We both India and Pakistan be one great nation again as we were back in the days of Porus & Ashoka

Don't you agree ??
united is better but is now not possible because this is been more than 60 years and i have never seen this much hatred between any country.
Not even south korean and north korean hate each other this much as much the pakistani and indians hate each other

bose

Country flag
united is better but is now not possible because this is been more than 60 years and i have never seen this much hatred between any country.
Not even south korean and north korean hate each other this much as much the pakistani and indians hate each other
Very unfortunate but it is bound to happen when we have divided people in the name of religion...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Seems this Pashtun lives in Karachi and gets beating from the Mohajir there every day. That is why he is so much against Mohajir culture (read Indian Muslim culture) of Urdu. Salwar Kameej and their being converts (not being Pathans)

Supreme - he is even ready to abolish Pakistani nuclear weapons for that.

Why not give those weapons to Muhajirs so that they use those against Pashtuns in Karachi . Ha Ha Ha...
had been limited to kpk/balochistan only in pakistan.

Had to punjab only once in my life(lahore),never been to sindh.

Pakistani mahajirs are our brother but many mahajir of them have very soft heart for indians.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Pakistani mahajirs are our brother but many mahajir of them have very soft heart for indians.
Even the Pathans and Pashtuns have very soft corner for India and Indians. Remember Khan Abdul Gafar Khan

p2prada

Anything that predates August 14, 1947 belongs to India. Pakistan has no exclusive rights over anything that is older than August 14, 1947. Anything that was made or invented in the land of Pakistan after August 14, 1947 belongs to the State of Pakistan.

All the clothes you wear, the food you eat and the languages you speak belongs to India.

Your country merely has the right to govern your territory, use water that was allotted to you and breathe the air within your given territory.

Let me reiterate my point again. Urdu, Salwar Kameez and even Islam isn't yours. Your countrymen merely choose to speak Urdu, wear Salwar Kameez and believe in a religion that is all foreign to the existence of your nation.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
It would be interesting if you can elaborate about this system and how China have similar and how Pakisthan get it ..

It would be much pleasure to read some links with your post..

@Kunal Biswas, Minuteman-III is an American ICBM, I meant Chinese have comparable systems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Country flag
There are absolutely no missiles that come close to US minutemen or peacemakers. Chinese
are about 60 years behind USA. USA fired a MIRV'd SLBM in late 1950's chinese have yet to
prove successful 60 years later.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Even the Pathans and Pashtuns have very soft corner for India and Indians. Remember Khan Abdul Gafar Khan
Past tense.

And we also have soft corner for indians but not for your backstabber govt or army

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Anything that predates August 14, 1947 belongs to India. Pakistan has no exclusive rights over anything that is older than August 14, 1947. Anything that was made or invented in the land of Pakistan after August 14, 1947 belongs to the State of Pakistan.

All the clothes you wear, the food you eat and the languages you speak belongs to India.

Your country merely has the right to govern your territory, use water that was allotted to you and breathe the air within your given territory.

Let me reiterate my point again. Urdu, Salwar Kameez and even Islam isn't yours. Your countrymen merely choose to speak Urdu, wear Salwar Kameez and believe in a religion that is all foreign to the existence of your nation.
Well your.Completely wrong.

Those thing discovered under the present day geography of pakistan belong to us.India has nothing to do with things discovered on pakistan territory
But incase of urdu.the indigenous people of UP migrated to pakistan.to whom the urdu has its patents.

well you ever heard pakistani claiming hindi to be pakistani?or sanskrit?or sari?or Hindu kings?

No because they dont belong to us.So things discovered within the present geography of pakistan are indigenous to pakistani even now.India has no exclusive rights over those

and we can even go to UN to file case against indians for speaking urdu or wearing shalwar kameez

Blackwater

Well your.Completely wrong.

Those thing discovered under the present day geography of pakistan belong to us.India has nothing to do with things discovered on pakistan territory
But incase of urdu.the indigenous people of UP migrated to pakistan.to whom the urdu has its patents.

well you ever heard pakistani claiming hindi to be pakistani?or sanskrit?or sari?or Hindu kings?

No because they dont belong to us.So things discovered within the present geography of pakistan are indigenous to pakistani even now.India has no exclusive rights over those

and we can even go to UN to file case against indians for speaking urdu or wearing shalwar kameez

jo tariq ko mesk karte ha tariq use mesk kardeti ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles