'Pakistan will address Indian missile test at international level'

sorcerer

Country flag
Why isn't GoI ridiculing these f*ckwits every time they come up with ridiculous shit like this? GoI seriously underestimates the use of state sponsored propaganda.
:D
India doesnt speak terrorist and stupid.
pakistan is both terrorist nation and stupid .

India should never respond to paki rantings which has no logic at all. I would say..India should make pakistan irrelevant at all contexts.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
A Ballistic Missile Defence -- How does it alter the balance of power?
Though, I'm amused by this new phrase "Balance of Power".
That's something pretty new.
And still, if they still want to balance India really, what's need to crying in front of international community? :D

tsunami

Country flag
It's not relevant but is it possible to identify a nuclear missile in mid air out of many missiles. Like if enemy fires 10 missiles and only 2 of them are having Nukes... Is it possible to identify the exact 2 missiles in mid air??

Kshatriya87

Country flag
It's not relevant but is it possible to identify a nuclear missile in mid air out of many missiles. Like if enemy fires 10 missiles and only 2 of them are having Nukes... Is it possible to identify the exact 2 missiles in mid air??
All you can do is identify nuclear "capable" missiles. i.e. Missiles with ability to carry nuclear warheads. But you can never be sure if the missile is carrying a nuclear warhead or a conventional one.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Actually it is..... only if based on satellite reading you could pinpoint uranium ore in earth.

Chinmoy

Country flag
How?
Simple. By studying the radiation emission. But till now no one have been able to do so. So you can't identify a nuclear tipped missile from a conventional tipped one :)

tsunami

Country flag
Simple. By studying the radiation emission. But till now no one have been able to do so. So you can't identify a nuclear tipped missile from a conventional tipped one :)
In a documentary I have seen that in 1967 or 73 Israel deliberately moved it's nuclear tipped missile in open so American SR-71 can pick the radiation and help them to avoid missile launch. I will find the link but I doubt if it was true.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Huh? How would you read radiations at that speed and height of a nuclear warhead fully secured inside on a ballistic missile flying towards a target?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Chinmoy

Country flag
Huh? How would you read radiations at that speed and height of a nuclear warhead fully secured inside on a ballistic missile flying towards a target?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
:) seems you didn't got my point.

I mean since you can't detect presence of Uranium ore under earth surface from space, you can't detect the presence of a nuclear load in a war head.

But yes, technically speaking and given the right devices at right place, its possible. At least theoretically.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Agni 4, agni 5 , LCA, Brahmos, etc
then SLBM,
then agni 6 in the coming,
the ballistic missile defence
after that PSLV's great success in deploying 10 sat in one go..
India's own navigation network

RLV TD,
India's cryogenic engine,
then India's mission to mars,
Chandrayan,
and space capsule..

kya kya address karenge? :p .. phat ke a gayi hai inki... :devil:
it will take Pakis another 100 years to attain 25% of what India has done. :drool:

So they are crying now that they want technology and world should not invest in Indias space program. :crying:

And they think India has done that to get pressurised?? :frusty: Well India developed that to be stronger that no one can pressurize. Yeh Pakis ch*tiyapa kar rahey hai lol. :pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles