Pakistan Warns India, will Communicate in 'Language India Understands'

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Re: Pakistan Warns India, will Communicate in 'Language India Understa

That's the keyword here. Either you destroy an enemy hell bent on bleeding you or you keep them too busy while bleeding them. There's really no other way. Everything else can happen in parallel.

I get that we have the 26th of this month to keep in mind and other international issues that would obviously be used to try to keep India in check, but once we create enough room, neutralising their ability to launch terror attacks is critical. You cannot merely keep defending and hope not to be hit. Actually, I hope these are already under-way.

Otherwise, we'll have re-hashes of border escalations, cool-downs, infiltrations and remember only one really needs to get through.
I just bang my head against the wall, why IK Gujral stopped all their(CIT-X) operations and never restarted it. That was the biggest blow in the past two decades.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It is high time now to activate CIT-X and CIT-J style teams hitting their terror camps directly. This will make them busy in countering our covert capability and not targeting the civilians atleast.
So basically your solution is to do precisely what baki conspiracy theorists on their debate shows keep harping about.

This could have been employed in Vajpayee time but I am doubtful it will work anymore. World is a different place now.

For me our current policy holds good I.e
limited action hopefully without casualties,
upgrade military capability in the mean while, build international consensus thru economy, ensure our military expansion is not affected by by sanctions if imposed in the future.

As far as destabilising part is concerned, they are doing it to Themselves, sit back and enjoy the show.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

So basically your solution is to do precisely what baki conspiracy theorists on their debate shows keep harping about.

This could have been employed in Vajpayee time but I am doubtful it will work anymore. World is a different place now.

upgrade military capability in the mean while, build international consensus thru economy, ensure our military expansion is not affected by by sanctions if imposed in the future.
NO, my theory is basically on killing the confidence of a nuclear state, al bakistan, in dealing with us through PSYWAR and diverting their own people against their military.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I just bang my head against the wall, why IK Gujral stopped all their(CIT-X) operations and never restarted it. That was the biggest blow in the past two decades.
I seriously have no clue why we'd stop. One can only hope for a revival, though that doesn't happen instantaneously.

As far as destabilising part is concerned, they are doing it to Themselves, sit back and enjoy the show.
First, its not really the same thing. Even if it were, have you wondered that part of the reason they claim such things is a deterrence against our actions based on the precise logic you gave?

When you say times have changed, how precisely? Are we a UNSC member? Are we in NSG? Very simple questions: What cost did Pak pay for 26/11? What help was international consensus there? Has US or China aid to Pak stopped? Has their militarisation slowed down?

Again, all you mention is your last para is fine. That can happen in parallel with what needs to done to hit their ability to launch such strikes against us.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

NO, my theory is basically on killing the confidence of a nuclear state, al bakistan, in dealing with us through PSYWAR and diverting their own people against their military.
Hence my last point

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

When you say times have changed, how precisely? Are we a USNC member? Are we in NSG? Very simple questions: What cost did Pak pay for 26/11? What help was international consensus there? Has US or China aid to Pak stopped? Has their militarisation slowed down?
i agree, Last five years is a wasted period in congi rule. Let's hope the new man in town achieves what he says!!!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

Hence my last point
We should not forget that, we have to ready ourselves in case both Chini and al Bak open their fronts. Earlier it was THREE fronts, had Indira gandhi not done what 1971 tells us.

If we reduce this threat even by 10% in a decade, that is cheer-able!

Sambha ka Boss

Meanwhile any links for NTRO transcript from that Paki Boat?
I read some news about it. We live in dangerous neighbourhood and we should put our money and time to stay safe instead of wasting time and money in useless talking.

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

He should talk to Taliban friends of his land first who keep hitting them more than India. Once he has succeeded with Taliban snakes than he can think of India. We understand the language of mutual respect which you have not learned yet because Chikna Ghara is going to get whipping that will make 1971 whipping look like a child's game.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

Pakistan Issues Warning, Says will Communicate in 'Language India Understands'

ia
Pakistan Issues Warning, Says will Communicate in 'Language India Understands'
Click to Play

Pakistan Defence Minister Khawaja Asif.

NEW DELHI: After conducting three days of continuous ceasefire violation in Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan appeared to threaten India with retaliation today, saying it will communicate "communicate in the language they (India) understand".

"In the past six-seven months, we have tried to better our ties with India, so that peace can prevail. But it seems that they do not understand this language," Defence Minister Khawaja Asif told reporters outside the Pakistan Parliament. "I believe, we will now communicate with India in the language they understand," he said.
RELATED
2 Army Jawans, Woman killed in Pakistan Firing, 8 Civilians Injured
'Our Forces Will Give Fitting Reply': Amit Shah on Pakistan Firing
Woman Killed, 8 Civilians Injured in Pakistani Shelling. Now, Pakistan Talks Tough

On Wednesday, Pakistan opened unprovoked firing at Samba district, 41 km from Jammu, in which a Border Security Force, or BSF, personnel died. Another BSF guard suffered minor injuries. Today, two jawans and a woman died in the overnight firing and shelling in Kathua and Samba districts. (Read: Pakistan Ceasefire Violation, Top 10 Developments)

Since Wednesday, four Pakistani Rangers have died in retaliatory fire from India.

The retaliation from the Indian side came when Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh asked the BSF to give a fitting reply to the Rangers.

Pakistan foreign office has written to External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, alleging that India killed two Pakistani Rangers in cold blood after calling them for a meeting on the International Border on December 31. India has dismissed the allegations. (Read: India Dismisses Pakistani Allegations)

"Day before yesterday's incident has been taken up at every level from the army's side," Mr Asif said today. "We took up the issue at the level of rangers and BSF, than at the DGMO level, we also explored the diplomatic channel," he said
I dare -----es to learn Malyalam then ... they will be $*itting bricks ...

Hari Sud

Country flag

India should post at border posts a sign saying "Warning Received, Prefer you Stop Firing at us".

What Pakistan is trying to do is to raise temperature on the border to draw international attention, that also before Obama visit to India. The Pakistani press reporting is definitely pre-arranged to hype the situation. That firing is part of it and so is the explosive laden boat of the coast of Gujarat. In each case deniability has been built into each incident, with press and rest of media pre-hyped to give it local publicity.

Surprising part is that one or two western news organizations have bought their story and are casting doubts on the whole affair of intercepting explosives laden boat of Gujarart. Blowing up the boat with four occupants was part of the deniability.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

1 BSF javan killed in cross border firing

Redhawk

Aren't spoken Hindi and Urdu mutually intelligible languages? I know written Hindi and Urdu are written in different scripts, but respective speakers of the languages understand the spoken languages, do they not?

ladder

Country flag

Aren't spoken Hindi and Urdu mutually intelligible languages? I know written Hindi and Urdu are written in different scripts, but respective speakers of the languages understand the spoken languages, do they not?
Yes, variations are there but common spoken dialect of both is overwhelmingly overlapping.

Redhawk

Yes, variations are there but common spoken dialect of both is overwhelmingly overlapping.
Good man, ladder, with this prompt and timely answer to my questions. I can see you'll go far in this world.

Sambha ka Boss

The Hindi and Urdu vernacular are almost same. Urdu is native to Gangetic plains but Urdu is associated as a language of Muslims and thus Pakistan made it as a National language. The largest spoken language in Pakistan is Punjabi(60%) followed by Pashto and Sindhi.

sorcerer

Country flag

The Boat, The skirmish at the borer...evrything to raise the K-Issue while Obama comes visiting..
Them will never learn.

Redhawk

The Hindi and Urdu vernacular are almost same. Urdu is native to Gangetic plains but Urdu is associated as a language of Muslims and thus Pakistan made it as a National language. The largest spoken language in Pakistan is Punjabi(60%) followed by Pashto and Sindhi.
More information on the linguistic situation vis a vis Hindi and Urdu. Thanks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles