Pakistan violates truce yet again

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
In 1971 we were already busy in civil war.and bangladesh was thousand miles far from us.

nt because of you bt our mistakes and Bangladesh seperatists will made bangladesh country

anyway.you think the think tank of pakistani side are fool and you know everything?
It is not the think tank who is fool but your public in general who follows day dreamers blindly with no where to go. Your beloved country is simmering with violence that you tried to inflict on India from time to time but failed to provoke masses into sectarian violence. Now you are once again trying your hand by shelling the most volatile part of India. As you seem to be well informed perhaps in the near future your "Mullahas" should also pay attention to the increasing strength of Afghanistan forces. Your nation is sandwiched between the two and the consequences of full blown conflict will be end to Pakistan as you have come to know, if I was in a position of power the decisions would have been made long time ago. I am neither Congressi nor BJP just a hardcore nationalist and believe in doing the right thing to get rid of cancer. As far as the weapons and arsenals on your side is concerned that will not stop me from executing and achieving my desired goals.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles