Pakistan Tourism, Culture and Music

Krusty

Country flag
Yes you are right attacking a smaller nation when you have a stand still agreement with them and that also when it has internal strife (which was inspired by pro Pakistani british officers ) and also for your kind information (even though it will not get in to your head) the domain of India as the legal personality of india was known back then had regected the request of Kashmir state for intervention many times because as per the Indian independence act of 1947( long title An Act to make provision for the setting up in India of two independent Dominion states, to substitute other provisions for certain provisions of the Government of India Act, 1935, which apply outside those Dominions, and to provide for other matters consequential on or connected with the setting up of those Dominions.) The head of the princely state was responsible for the decision of acceding his or her territory to either domains or otherwise trearted as a independent country but then what the hell do you care your Quaid was a backstabbing assole all this talk of self dermination is hullshit its all about water we all know it
Dude you are wasting time talking about facts. Facts give them coma. Facts, science, history means nothing to them.

@Hassain Ghazini you can keep pretending GB is yours. It's your choice. But you might want to read up on the UN resolution end to end before commenting on it publicly. I know you don't have any proper history books everything is faked and twisted in Pakistan. So go to some reputed library like British council (Assuming you lot haven't burnt it down already or issued fatwas against it) and read Kashmiri history. It will help you.

P.S: A Pakistani Muslim talking about miniroties and genocidal tyrants. Irony just died a tragic death.

Last edited:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Apparently, they don't care about the natives and the people. They would choose a treaty signed by a dynasty of genocidal tyrants over the voice and rights to self-determination of the people. Just ignore it, they can keep pretending Gilgit Baltistan is a part of India and GBians are Indians - it does not affect us.
You mean what you are doing in baluchistan
Going by your logic then baluchistan should be declared a independent state because Mir Ahmad Yar Khan provided generous funding to the Muslim League, both at the local and All-India levels, and acquired the services of Muhammad Ali Jinnah as the Legal Adviser to the Kalat state. With Jinnah's advocacy, it was agreed on 4 August 1947 that the 'Kalat State will be independent on 5 August 1947, enjoying the same status as it originally held in 1838, having friendly relations with its neighbours'. On the same day, an agreement was also signed with Dominion of Pakistan. According to the Article I, 'The Government of Pakistan agrees that Kalat is an independent State, being quite different in status from other States of India'. However, the Article IV stated:

a standstill agreement will be made between Pakistan and Kalat by which Pakistan shall stand committed to all the responsibilities agreements signed by Kalat and the British Government from 1839 to 1947 and by this, Pakistan shall be the legal, constitutional and political successor of the British
Muhammad Ali Jinnah pressured Yar Khan to accept Pakistani rule but the Khan stalled for time. Out of patience, on 27 March 1948, Pakistan formally annexed Kalat.[54] In April, the military invaded, conquering the territory in a months
So why did pakistan conquer baluchistan????

Krusty

Country flag
Diwali in Pakistan

Is this from the 2017 Deepavali celebration? Not even high resolution. Looks like a very generic picture of fire crackers...

Last edited:

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Oye teri!!!!.........I clicked this thread mistaking 'Tourism' for Terrorism. I never thought such thing could exist so made the mistake. Anyway, a plesent surprise to know that such thing really exists.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Building highways through mountains

I was looking at infra projects in Pakistan. It seems to me that there isn't enough traffic on these highways. I don't know why then normal pakistani is made to bear the cost of high end infra which is not required at this stage of pakistani economy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles