Pakistan Tourism, Culture and Music

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Sikhs being identified more closer to Paki Musalman is a farce and inferiority complex ridden statement.

It's common for these Paki converts to associate themselves with successful castes/ people such as Sikhs and Hindu Khatris who were popular in Bollywood and other rich Hindus.

Although its another fact that Sikhs treated Punjabi Musalman like dirt and along with Punjabi Hindus own 2/3 of Land and Hospital and school before 1947. And after partition they came to India and settle among their own kind rather than with their servants who are present day Punjabi Musalman.

So this prove that the only relationship between Sikhs and Punjabi Hindus with Paki Punjabi Musalman is a Master to a slave.

Its a simple thing no Sikh or Hindu will ever associate himself with Beef eater or people who mostly are the products of cousin marriage.

Last edited:

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Wow first convert by sword jaziya taqqiya and what have you and then say "the others who came to us came because they found my religion great and awesome"wow what an argument
Hummmm Hindus population in pakistan decreased to 1% from 21% is because of great appeal of Islam. Islam is a religion of peace and enlightenment and hence all are getting attracted to Islam. We see this happening all over the world.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
can anyone tell me why my post was deleted
Its funny when I read this written here and on the left on your name-card it says "Messages: 1"
Wierdest words for the first post on a forum by any new member that I have seen yet. :laugh:

BTW, do check out our anime/manga discussion thread:)

shimshali

Its funny when I read this written here and on the left on your name-card it says "Messages: 1"
Wierdest words for the first post on a forum by any new member that I have seen yet. :laugh:

BTW, do check out our anime/manga discussion thread:)
i did post a picture but it was deleted something about off topic i dont know why all i posted was picture of jeeps and tourist in gilgit baltistan.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
i did post a picture but it was deleted something about off topic i dont know why all i posted was picture of jeeps and tourist in gilgit baltistan.
Your message was deleted by the mods due to the fact that neither do we nor the Union government of the Union of India recognise Gilgit Baltistan or Mirpur as part of de facto Pakistani territory as defined by the Radcliffe commission on the partition of the British Indian Empire but as occupied territories in voilation of the Standstill agreement executed between the Domain of Pakistan and His Highness Lieutenant-General Shriman Rajrajeshwar Maharajadhiraj Sri Sir Hari Singh Indar Mahindar Bahadur, Sipar-i-Sultanat, Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir, GCSI, GCIE, GCVO
And by virtue of the Standstill agreement executed with the domain of India and accession treaty excuted by Lieutenant-General His Highness Shriman Rajrajeshwar Maharajadhiraj Sri Sir Hari Singh Indar Mahindar Bahadur, Sipar-i-Sultanat, Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir, GCSI, GCIE, GCVO with the union of india
the territory currently under the control of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is defacto Indian territory the same applies to the territory of Aksi chin and sargam valley which was an illegal transfer of territories between pakistan and the People's Republic of China

Last edited:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Next thing you know pork senate will take up a petition to change the currency from rupaiya to Dinar or Riyal
@Project Dharma, do you know that even the words dinar or Riyal are not "islamic"
The root word of dinar is the transliteration of the Arabic دينار (dīnār), which was borrowed via the Syriac dīnarā from the Greek δηνάριον (denárion), itself from the Latin dēnārius.In currency, a rial or riyal (Arabic: ريالriyāl,Persian : ریال riyāl, of Portuguese origin

shimshali

Your message was deleted by the mods due to the fact that neither do we nor the Union government of the Union of India recognise Gilgit Baltistan or Mirpur as part of de facto Pakistani territory as defined by the Radcliffe commission on the partition of the British Indian Empire but as occupied territories in voilation of the Standstill agreement executed between the Domain of Pakistan and His Highness Lieutenant-General Shriman Rajrajeshwar Maharajadhiraj Sri Sir Hari Singh Indar Mahindar Bahadur, Sipar-i-Sultanat, Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir, GCSI, GCIE, GCVO
And by virtue of the Standstill agreement executed with the domain of India and accession treaty excuted by Lieutenant-General His Highness Shriman Rajrajeshwar Maharajadhiraj Sri Sir Hari Singh Indar Mahindar Bahadur, Sipar-i-Sultanat, Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir, GCSI, GCIE, GCVO with the union of india
the territory currently under the control of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is defacto Indian territory the same applies to the territory of Aksi chin and sargam valley which was an illegal transfer of territories between pakistan and the People's Republic of China
Well i am from gilgit baltistan and i recognize as pakistani

P.s should i post it in the Indian tourism thread

Krusty

Country flag
Well i am from gilgit baltistan and i recognize as pakistani

P.s should i post it in the Indian tourism thread
Many Indians consider themselves as Pakistanis too. What they think is inconsequential. GB is occupied and will remain in the same status irrespective of what migrants think.

shimshali

Many Indians consider themselves as Pakistanis too. What they think is inconsequential. GB is occupied and will remain in the same status irrespective of what migrants think.
Who said that i am a migrant i am a Pakistani and always will be

Hassain Ghazini

Who said that i am a migrant i am a Pakistani and always will be
Apparently, they don't care about the natives and the people. They would choose a treaty signed by a dynasty of genocidal tyrants over the voice and rights to self-determination of the people. Just ignore it, they can keep pretending Gilgit Baltistan is a part of India and GBians are Indians - it does not affect us.

Reactions: Neo

Krusty

Country flag
Good, do you have any idea how many people used to die or get injured due to kite lines?
A lot less than those killed by automobiles, cellphones, eating or infact, in the name of God. What's your point?

On an unrelated note, Imran Khan was fearful of his life and rendered an apology because 'any prophet loving pakistani' could kill him and it wouldn't be a sin according to a major Islamic body of Pakistan. The worst part is, the so called democratic government completely shut its eye towards this.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/hea...gizes-religious-group-issues-serious-warning/

Apology was tendered the Islamic bodies were happy and the so called government were like...

IMG_3104.PNG

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Apparently, they don't care about the natives and the people. They would choose a treaty signed by a dynasty of genocidal tyrants over the voice and rights to self-determination of the people. Just ignore it, they can keep pretending Gilgit Baltistan is a part of India and GBians are Indians - it does not affect us.
Yes you are right attacking a smaller nation when you have a stand still agreement with them and that also when it has internal strife (which was inspired by pro Pakistani british officers ) and also for your kind information (even though it will not get in to your head) the domain of India as the legal personality of india was known back then had regected the request of Kashmir state for intervention many times because as per the Indian independence act of 1947( long title An Act to make provision for the setting up in India of two independent Dominion states, to substitute other provisions for certain provisions of the Government of India Act, 1935, which apply outside those Dominions, and to provide for other matters consequential on or connected with the setting up of those Dominions.) The head of the princely state was responsible for the decision of acceding his or her territory to either domains or otherwise trearted as a independent country but then what the hell do you care your Quaid was a backstabbing assole all this talk of self dermination is hullshit its all about water we all know it

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles