Pakistan Tourism, Culture and Music

mayfair

The Major put it best- Adrenalin junkies can come to Al-Bakistan and pretend to be Ahmedia or a Shia for a week.

SilentKiller

Country flag
What kind of a logic is that? So people that have lived here for thousands of years, mysteriously appeared out of nowhere in 1947? They had no music, history or culture? What are you smoking bro...?

Pakistan is a boiling pot of different cultures, music and endless history - our region (indus valley and plains) has historically been rich in this. Take the region of Punjab for example; despite Punjabis making up a little less than 2% of the Indian population - they dominate India in terms of music and culture. Half if not majority of Indian actors are of Punjabi or Pashtun descent.
Reason is simple, if pakistanis consider claims to be part of lashkars then they have no right on indian subcontinent cluture and music and its endless history, most pakistanis i have seen don't accept themslef as belonging to indian subcontinent, so how can they lay claim on this place's cluture.

FYI, 50% bollywood actors are not even half or majority from punjab, being punjabi am saying so..actors in india comes from all places in india, in past too most actress were from bengal or karnataka.

Most pakistanis believe they are arab or turk or mongol desendents..

SilentKiller

Country flag
I have never seen such an ignorant person and narrow-minded person. Your post is filled with contradictions, historical inaccuracies and just plain obvious bias/hatred. So let me debunk this piece by piece.
Thanks u sirji, i will tell u why
reason is pakistanis believe they don't belonged to indian subcontinent
http://tribune.com.pk/story/317619/arab-origins/

If u think different, i respect u
This a no-brainer question... Do you have any idea how many alcohol-related crimes are being committed everyday? A 'few shots' , can eventually lead to more shots, and we all know what can happen from there. Alcohol is sickness really... why do you think that almost every country discourages it. Even in the US, as kids in school, we've been taught to keep away from alcohol as much as possible.
Muslims don't drink alchols, true, so no muslim nation or pakistan should have rapists, killers, murderers, why sucide bombers kill innocents?
Alcohol doesn't kill mister, guns or knifes kill people, people who use these stuff kill people..if alchol is bad why swords or guns in civilians hands aren't banned, they too kill people..
more people get killed in home violence or in road accidents than alchol..

am not saying too much drinking is good, people shoudl know limits themslef u cannot dictate terms.

There is no brianer, i am non drinker, this doesn't means that all drinkers are violent, i have seem many who know their limit, don't drive etc, they drink for their enjoyment..
ban of any stuff increase its use and violence over it. this is fact of human society.

How many times do we have to explain this to you guys... Pakistanis are not a homogeneous people. Pakistan is very diverse with hundreds and probably thousands of different ethnicities and languages. There are people of different colors, race, cultures, traditions, origins and history: People that range from blonde-hair blue-eyed Kalash to African Sheedis.
pls tell me 1000 languages of pakistan?, we have them not u, we speak every language that is spoken in pakistan but vise versa is not true, pakistan has borrowed languages none of its own.

Pakistan is a federation compromised of different peoples, cultures and languages all united under shared faith, beliefs, objectives and similar cultures and history. We are Sindhi, Balochi, Pashtun, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Seraiki, Balti, Kohi, Mohajir, Hazara, Hindkowans, Burusho, Kalash, Khowar, Shina, Chitrali, Nuristani, Pamiris, Shina. We have always and will continue to be distinct from you, just because we were a part of the British Raj does not make us a part of India.
Shindis are many in india, Pashtons too are many india, we have almost same number of punjabis as u have, i am punjabi (how is pakistani punjabi distinct from indian punjabi?), mohajir are from UP and bihar and many such relations.

Being a part of a geographic entity does not make you 'one people' either. Look at Africa as an example.

Also hardly anyone here claims to be descendants of 'foreign lashkars'; it's only some tribes that claim they do which is usually backed by historical references and evidence, Hazaras for examples are descendants of Mongolian Army remnants.

The term Pakistan was actually created in 1932-1933 to refer to

P - Punjab
A - Afghania
K - Kashmir
I - Indus/Islam
S - Sindh
TAN - Balochistan

as a united entity distinct from the rest of the British Raj.

The fact that you are even making minor errors in historicity should void the rest of your baseless claim.

What kind of logic is this, lol...
India also started from 1947 - before that there was Marathas, Mughals, Sultanates, Lodhis, and ect...
Hahah, u are too much of a fool.
India as term used in past -
read and burn uncle
Marco Polo 1298 AD ""India the Greater is that which extends from Maabar to Kesmacoran(i.e. from Coromandel to Mekran) and it contains 13 great kingdoms... India the Lesser extends from the Province of Champa to Mutfili (i.e. from Cochin-China to the Kistna Delta) and contains 8 great Kingdoms... Abash(Abyssinia) is a very great province and you must know that it constitutes the Middle India."

FYI read about Ashoka, About Gupta about harh vardhan the histroy of this area befor islamic invasion..they ruled from afghanistan to mayanmar.

Friar Jordanus Catalani - 1300 AD - "What shall I say? The greatness of this India is beyond description. But let this much suffice concerning India the Greater and the Less. Of India Tertia I will say this, that I have not indeed seen its many marvels, not having been there..."

By that logic, I could also say that India is a nation which rapes tourists.
Pakistan by logic is muslim nation which kill fell hazara as they are shia, FYI all hazara came from afghanistan post 1947. NFWT belongs to afghans it was occupied by british
World war one..
If u know english
"Indian troops were on the Western Front by the winter of 1914 and fought at the first Battle of Ypres. By the end of 1915, they had sustained many casualties. Along with the casualties from sickness, the decision was taken to withdraw the Indian Corps from front line duty at the end of 1915."

they were known as indian troops not british raj troops..

Hassain Ghazini

Thanks u sirji, i will tell u why
reason is pakistanis believe they don't belonged to indian subcontinent
http://tribune.com.pk/story/317619/arab-origins/

If u think different, i respect u
What do you expect from Pakistani articles? They exaggerate the reality to get more views and attention. Like I said, there actual tribes/ethnicities in Pakistan that originated from outside this region but most of us are
P - Punjabis
A - Afghanias (Pashtuns)
K - Kashmiris
I - Indus (Seraiki)
S - Sindhis
TAN - Balocistani

Muslims don't drink alchols, true, so no muslim nation or pakistan should have rapists, killers, murderers, why sucide bombers kill innocents?
Alcohol doesn't kill mister, guns or knifes kill people, people who use these stuff kill people..if alchol is bad why swords or guns in civilians hands aren't banned, they too kill people..
more people get killed in home violence or in road accidents than alchol..
Alcohol isn't technically illegal in Pakistan. Anyone can get their hands on it. If you look at countries that actually ban alcohol - crime rates are MUCH lower; examples such as Saudi Arabia, gulf countries, Brunei and ect...

If you look at stats, especially in the US (where I live); most rape, murder, domestic violence cases have to do with alcohol.

pls tell me 1000 languages of pakistan?, we have them not u, we speak every language that is spoken in pakistan but vise versa is not true, pakistan has borrowed languages none of its own.
So now you're trying to claim our languages too...? :crazy:
Bhai, even our Punjabi is different from yours; let alone the other languages.

Shindis are many in india, Pashtons too are many india, we have almost same number of punjabis as u have, i am punjabi (how is pakistani punjabi distinct from indian punjabi?), mohajir are from UP and bihar and many such relations.
I don't deny that many ethnicities overlap - but that doesnt necessarily mean we are one people. Just because Turks have Crimean Tatars, Circassians, Chechens and ect... does not make them Russian. Punjabis only make up 2% of India's population - Muhajir make up around 5% of our population (around half of them were of Pashtun descent) and Pashtuns are in very small numbers in India.

Hahah, u are too much of a fool.
India as term used in past
Yes, as a geographic term - like Africa or Asia. Reason why it is named India because the Greeks did not know much about beyond the Indus Plains and thus named the land beyond the Indus Plains after the river itself. Later on as Greek Geography developed, different names for different regions (due to their differences in ethnicities, languages and cultures location) in South Asia began to appear. For Example, Gedrosia made up primarily Balochistan and Sindh and was thought to have a Zoroastrian majority - Arachosia made up primarily KPK and parts of Punjab - Taxica made up mostly North Punjab.

Pakistan by logic is muslim nation which kill fell hazara as they are shia
TTP going around and attacking Shias does not represent Pakistan, just as RSS going around and stoning dalits or lynching Muslims for eating beef does not represent India. Hazara make up a huge portion of the Pakistani Officer Corps.

FYI all hazara came from afghanistan post 1947. NFWT belongs to afghans it was occupied by british
lol, where did you get that information from? Hazara came to the region of Pakistan long before Afghanistan even existed.

Also, call a person from KPK and FATA an Afghan and see how they slap the shit out of you. It is an insult if you call a Pakistani Pashtun an 'Afghan'.

Hassain Ghazini

Shogran, Kaghan Valley

Hanna Lake in Balochistan

Quetta Outskirts

Makran Beach

An Oasis in Balochistan

Quetta Highway

Reactions: Neo

Hassain Ghazini

Still this does not change the fact that Hindus Are being persecuted en masse in pak
Not en masse; it's mostly limited to backward rural areas in Sindh.

It also has to do more with caste discrimination, as fragments of the caste system is still alive in rural Sindh. Most Hindus in Sindh belong to the Shudra class while the higher classes have either converted or migrated in the early days of partition. Pakistani people on average are against religious discrimination.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Not en masse; it's mostly limited to backward rural areas in Sindh.

It also has to do more with caste discrimination, as fragments of the caste system is still alive in rural Sindh. Most Hindus in Sindh belong to the Shudra class while the higher classes have either converted or migrated in the early days of partition. Pakistani people on average are against religious discrimination.
So pakis are also casteist people huh? Just asking

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Bahaha pretty much every ethnicity in Pakistan is found in India as well.

Most literate people only knew Nastaliq or Shahmukhi rather than Gurumukhi.
lol what .. Sikh scriptures are written in Gurmukhi. It is mandatory for every Sikh to learn as a kid, literate Sikhs would know Shahmukhi in addition to Gurmukhi, dont know about Musalman.

Bhai, even our Punjabi is different from yours; let alone the other languages.
Shows how much you know, Majhi is spoken in Majha of India and is identical to North Punjab in Pakistan except for the religious stuff that you guys speak. Saraiki and Sargodha as well as Peshawari dialect is spoken by Bhapa Sikh community settled in Delhi. Doabi is spoken in both Pakistan and India.

Hindko Potohari is unique to Pakis while Malwai Punjabi is spoken only in the Indian side.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
This a no-brainer question... Do you have any idea how many alcohol-related crimes are being committed everyday? A 'few shots' , can eventually lead to more shots, and we all know what can happen from there. Alcohol is sickness really... why do you think that almost every country discourages it. Even in the US, as kids in school, we've been taught to keep away from alcohol as much as possible.
Daru te naal Jatt de kabran takk jau ni. :daru:

Krusty

Country flag
I'm sorry just out of curiosity, did Pakistan inherit the culture in the same way it inherited the Indus Valley Civilisation? I do not understand, I have seen Pakistanis claiming to be Turks, Pakistanis claiming to be mongols, claiming to be Arabs and finally claiming to be vedics by virtue of claiming Indus Valley civilization as 'ancient Pakistan' and finally Pakistanis claiming they are separate from all the above mentioned entities and they are unique. I'm confused. No one know who they are because everyone rejects their actual history and try to be 'unique' and 'different'.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
What kind of a logic is that? So people that have lived here for thousands of years, mysteriously appeared out of nowhere in 1947? They had no music, history or culture? What are you smoking bro...?
Of course Pakistan has a very rich culture, music and history. But the boundaries between you and Indians are not rigid, they are very fluid. That is why Bollywood is so popular in Pakistan and how both our countries exchange music in peaceful times. But Pakistanis on the internet (including you and Zulfiqar) keep claiming a totally separate race, culture etc. So you can't have it both ways. Pick one.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Of course Pakistan has a very rich culture, music and history. But the boundaries between you and Indians are not rigid, they are very fluid. That is why Bollywood is so popular in Pakistan and how both our countries exchange music in peaceful times. But Pakistanis on the internet (including you and Zulfiqar) keep claiming a totally separate race, culture etc. So you can't have it both ways. Pick one.
They don't have any culture they stole it from India

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
They don't have any culture they stole it from India
The Pakistan that the average Pakistani we meet on the internet claims to come from (different race from Indians, different culture from Indians, nothing in common with Indians) does not have any culture except for madrassas drone attacks, terrorism. The Pakistan that should exist does have a lot of culture and that is shared with Hindustan or parts of Hindustan.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
The Pakistan that the average Pakistani we meet on the internet claims to come from (different race from Indians, different culture from Indians, nothing in common with Indians) does not have any culture except for madrassas drone attacks, terrorism. The Pakistan that should exist does have a lot of culture and that is shared with Hindustan or parts of Hindustan.
They have basically islamized their culture islam brought mujra thing and destroyed the glorious paki culture with drone attacks and every thing you mention above
It's funny because their Arab brothers destroyed their culture however I think @Hassain Ghazini is logical paki not a brain dead one

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
They have basically islamized their culture islam brought mujra thing and destroyed the glorious paki culture with drone attacks and every thing you mention above
It's funny because their Arab brothers destroyed their culture however I think @Hassain Ghazini is logical paki not a brain dead one
It is amusing to see them idolize invaders of the subcontinent who raped and killed their ancestors :laugh: Religion is one hell of a drug

Global Defence

New threads

Articles