Pakistan to be the biggest recipient of UK AID

Country flag
Pakistan to be the biggest recipient of UKAID – The Express Tribune

UK Secretary of State for Department of International Development, Andrew Mitchells, said Pakistan will be the biggest development programme partner of UKAID next year.

Mitchells said that the programme is designed to help children get into schools.
He added that Britain is committed to work with Pakistan to ensure four million children get into schools, particularly in Karachi, in next four years.

The British secretary said apart from education, Britain will also work with the government of Pakistan in health, economy, democracy and governance.

He also visited a health care centre in Karachi and met with lady health workers providing services for women.
Earlier Britain announced it will cut funding to some international aid organisations and will put some others on notice that they risk losing funding if they do not improve their performance.

In a major shake-up of its 6.5 billion pound ($10.56 billion) aid budget, Britain said it will also stop giving aid to more than a dozen countries while focusing its help on the poorest countries and "fragile" or war-torn states, officials said. Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan and Pakistan expected to be the major beneficiaries.

The new plan will concentrate British efforts on the most deep-rooted poverty, with Ethiopia, Pakistan and Bangladesh likely to be the biggest recipients.

pmaitra

^^ $10.65 billion will get a little less than 12 million Kalashnikovs, at $900 apiece.

I don't mind if anyone wants to get into Pakistan to build schools, colleges, hospitals and roads, but for God sake, do not give them a penny. They deserve none!

Country flag
That is the total budget but Pakistan will get a good part of it, how many Pakistanis will come for training in Pakistan and go back to UK and commit hideous acts of terror that will have been funded by Britain. But since they gave birth to this place they have to nurture it.

ganesh177

Country flag
UK shud divert this full aid into afghanistan, those people will show better prospects for development than the pakistanis.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
As long as they keep getting aid like this, it's impossible for us to beat them in a US-Soviet-style arms race.

The USSR never got financial aid like Pakistan did.

Country flag
As long as they keep getting aid like this, it's impossible for us to beat them in a US-Soviet-style arms race.

The USSR never got financial aid like Pakistan did.
I wonder what % of this is Indian-British buisnessman's tax money? Strange coincidence Pakistan's nuclear expansion and timely delivery of aid.

pmaitra

That is the total budget but Pakistan will get a good part of it, how many Pakistanis will come for training in Pakistan and go back to UK and commit hideous acts of terror that will have been funded by Britain. But since they gave birth to this place they have to nurture it.
Definitely. I wonder who make these policies.

I wonder what % of this is Indian-British buisnessman's tax money? Strange coincidence Pakistan's nuclear expansion and timely delivery of aid.
I guess now India should simply cut off Britain from any future defense deals. Additionally, TATA should simply move all manufacturing processes of Jaguar and Land Rover to India and fire the British workers. The government known how to make companies tow their line. They should do it.

ganesh177

Country flag
^ lol shuper duper power UK was always rich still back thenn needed to suck blood of poor indians for around 2 centuries. Its time UK gave back the stole wealth of india, but not in the name of aid.

Country flag
Definitely. I wonder who make these policies.

I guess now India should simply cut off Britain from any future defense deals. Additionally, TATA should simply move all manufacturing processes of Jaguar and Land Rover to India and fire the British workers. The government known how to make companies tow their line. They should do it.
I hope this has no impact in our MRCA decision, maybe Laksmi mittal should also change where he is based??

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
This is protection money getting doled out by UK to pakistan, so that pakistanis help them in cutting the attacks over them.

ganesh177

Country flag
If possible use MMRCA to arm twist UK before giving the contract to EF.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
British are so cowardly they have to give billions??
It is there brain child, and they supported pakistanis through out, they allowed so many pakistanis to get in, that now they are putting pressure on local politicians. British have a treaty with pakistan, that they can deport any of them, do you think pakistanis do all this things for free?

pmaitra

If possible use MMRCA to arm twist UK before giving the contract to EF.
No, we should simply pick the French and make it mandatory that there are absolutely no British components there. We've had enough of these Brit morons. The bungled in 1947, got their subway and buses bombed and their a$$es handed down to them in 2007, and they are showing their I.Q. yet again in 2010!

Country flag
It is there brain child, and they supported pakistanis through out, they allowed so many pakistanis to get in, that now they are putting pressure on local politicians. British have a treaty with pakistan, that they can deport any of them, do you think pakistanis do all this things for free?
Good job UK maybe you should open up more immigration for Pakistanis. Pakistanis burned down Bradford,
Burnley,oldham in incidents involving teenagers and a few other towns in Northern England totally burned
down most of these towns ,all the whites had to flee; BDL could not save them in their own country
and not one Pakistani was deported. British press was scaird shitless and could not even say Pakistanis
in the press said it was "ASIANS".

http://libcom.org/history/summer-1992-riots-england-european-counter-network

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

Those were Pakistanis and British (English) skinheads knifing each other.

BTW, who created Pakistan? Yes, it is Britain.

When Pakistanis and Brits starts knifing each other, what should and Indian like me do? Nothing. Neither of the two are our friends anyway.

Moreover, what is this 'ASIAN' thingy? Can we not call a spade a spade? Those 'ASIANS' were neither Indians, nor Chinese, nor Vietnamese, nor Japanese, nor Sri Lankan. Yeah, you guessed it right ... those were Pakistanis.

Country flag
Moreover, what is this 'ASIAN' thingy? Can we not call a spade a spade? Those 'ASIANS' were neither Indians, nor Chinese, nor Vietnamese, nor Japanese, nor Sri Lankan. Yeah, you guessed it right ... those were Pakistanis.
I have been told by relatives in UK that British take comfort in saying Asians for 2 reasons this way they are not discriminating against Pakistanis (equal-equal) and it sounds less threatening than saying Pakistanis in the press and scaring the British public .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles