Pakistan to be given Billions For OSAMA give-in - Money directed against India

A.V.

The entire operation resulting in the killing of osama bin laden could not have been better timed for pakistan , for long time has been riding the tiger and even in this time pakistan has a winner on their hands.

after 10 years of witch hunting in and around the war torn area , the US found it very hard to move ahed , and with the pressure back home to withdraw forces the US had to show something for the entire afgan operation .
a major deal was agreed between the CIA and factions of the pakistani establishment namely the ISI and armed forces.

some backgrounds :-
1> the ISI is divided over its support over america and the taliban
2> the pakistani establishment made it sure tot he americans that without their help it was impossible for any afgan inroads.
3> pakistan withstood international pressure yet milked the cows all over.
5> to withdraw forces vefore 2012 from afgan osama need to go .

The CIA has agreed upon a major deal with the factions of ISI and other networks that were pro towards the americans , with their help the entire operation was carried out ., majorly because satellite survellience alone since last august was not helpful they needed , man on the ground and any presence of any incident would have alerted osama directly. the man on the ground watch was done by factions of the ISI or establishment , these factions were monitered and asked to maintain distances from the core group of the bigger pakistani establishment.
Although the pakistani political establishment and the higher military arm were kept ignorant of the entire episode the small faction groups were already working for the CIA , the entire operation was preplanned as was evident in the US breifing.with the military establishment so close to the ground zero it wa sin no was possible that none of the military people ever came out or was seen in the 40 minute episode , also it seems the choppers were not caught on the watch radars.all these shows that the entire plan was hatched with support factions.

now it was long ago that they knew osama was hiding there the delay was more on the part to broker a bigger deal with the establishment the deal was thus
GIVE UP ON OSAMA ( OR ELSE WE WILL SCREW YOU BIG TIME ANYWAY )AND WIN BILLIONS AS PRIZE.

Factions of the pakistani establishment agreed to give up ( remember its just factions and not the whole numbers who are more sympathetic towards the taliban and osama directly ).
prize money accounting to billions to dollars will be the gain of the individuals and those factions who helped out , because without the help the entire operation would have been a huge risk and flawed.
laying claim to this huge cash will be new mouths now , the bigger and higher ranked crooks will also open their mouth big and wide , all these money flowing into pakistan will directly be used to fund terror networks in india in the future because its no secret even to the US or the world as to who finances and supports the terror crimes committed against india.

Billions of dollars in the form of aids and grants will flow into pakistan because of the help, why then is the us denying that pakistan was not informed its because they didnt inform the political machinery nor the top taliban sympathizers , which after the mission is complete will be intimidated anyway and as token of help cash will be poured in to keep their mouth shut and abide by the US conferances and not dig up the issue. also the us didnt want pakistan to errupt by saying that pakistan has helped directly as it will have implications on its force movement in afgan and pak as majority of the mulla ideologists inside pakistan are pro taliban.

uses your sense to judge:- the mighty so called paf had no idea with choppers flowing close to their capital city.

the military academy and city hears of choppers and major operations yet comes come out

all these smells of a cohort joint understanding and there is no denying this from the logical point of view .

The entire operation of the osama mission is a win win for the US , they can now make tall claims and rejoice and so can the world but indirectly a new surge in terrorism will errupt and it will plague india in the recent future with implications for the us even in the future
for long india wa scrying about terrorism in the 90s the world didnt pay heed it was 26 /11 which make the world take notice , even now india will raise it voice but nobody will listen until they become victims again.

killing a single osama is just a happy milestone if the US and the rest of the world dont pull up the strings it will be round circlce in the coming years again.

Xclusive :- defenceforumindia.com

chex3009

Country flag
A.V is this your version (your thinking) coz this is exactly what i have thinking from the moment i've heard the Obama speech and breaking News regarding OBL killing. A BIG Deal has already been struck between the US and Pakistan and the latest press conference betweeen the US-Pak-Afghanistan proves it.

SpArK

SORCERER
Have they just suspended al Visa's and closed the consulates..

i dont think the senators will ever agree on more money.

chex3009

Country flag

The consulates are just shut for time being. The US fears backlash from some sections of the Pakistani society, citing fear they have shut down their consulates to the public till further notice, nothing else.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Consulates are closed only for regular business, mostly for Pakistanis.
Reason known as of now is - to protect their staff from retaliation by terrorists.
I believe they'll open them again in some days.

Regards,
Virendra

A.V.

the CIA - ISI deal is agreed upon in dec last year now expept for the cia officials or the pak ones nobody can confirm this news with links , i said is not a fabrication of my mind i got this info from a very confident source . this is just a part of the things which i got information on surely details are beyond my scope of reach or uderstanding.

i can just take take it or leave it but its not speculative that i can say , people in the forum who have known me for last 2 years should know i have made a few disclosers from them to time in the past and many a time i was proven right later on .( none better than the mig29k and sukhoi sales which i informed months in advance )

chex3009

Country flag
If you are proven true this time also which i think you will be, then there are surely some troubles for India starting from near future.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
They didn't detect the helicopters because there radors were jammed. Since most probably the radar was given to them by the yanks in the first place and like always didn't share the source code so deluded pakiis had no idea.

chex3009

Country flag
They didn't detect the helicopters because there radors were jammed. Since most probably the radar was given to them by the yanks in the first place and like always didn't share the source code so deluded pakiis had no idea.
I don't buy it. When a country is carrying out covert operation somewhere around 60 miles from the capital region of the country and that too the PAF is not the mug force in any way, and they don't know what's going on???

I know the radar coverage on western border is weaker than on the eastern front, but still i am not able to digest the story that 2 helos from afghanistan carrying around 24 spec-ops sneaks in, finish their job clean and gets away.

A.V.

fine , what abt the military establishment in the city , which was at stone throw away , that city was not a war torn place that are subject to attacks in any major or minor way , why didnt they even move an inch for those 40 minutes , the hels are part of a full operation plus what abt the backup forces that were placed in , surely it wasnt just 2 helios backups were planned because they didnt want osama to run away again why are there no reports of the back ups ?? who were these backups , osama wa stipped off by pak authorities in the past even source sin america acknowledge this then why not this time , why could osama run this time too ?

the answers is he was ditched by some who helped him i the past

Srinivas_K

Country flag
USA is actually pissed of with pakistan because osama was hidden from US for 10 years all we see in the press conference is not true. It actually US that has gained from osama's kiiling and now they got justification of WOT in af-pak region, the same situation will continue for long time.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
fine , what abt the military establishment in the city , which was at stone throw away , that city was not a war torn place that are subject to attacks in any major or minor way , why didnt they even move an inch for those 40 minutes , the hels are part of a full operation plus what abt the backup forces that were placed in , surely it wasnt just 2 helios backups were planned because they didnt want osama to run away again why are there no reports of the back ups ?? who were these backups , osama wa stipped off by pak authorities in the past even source sin america acknowledge this then why not this time , why could osama run this time too ?

the answers is he was ditched by some who helped him i the past
The shooting happened for only 5-10 minutes...for the remaing time they were searching the house for intel, destroying the chopper and taking away his body.

Yanks informed them when the mission was underway but didnt say they were after osama but told them not to interfere.

A.V.

check this out :-

1. Joint talks of US, Pakistan, Afghanistan held

2 .US officials are saying its a joint success by US and Pakistan.:- why pakistan when they were ignorant , its rings a bell for those who can hear it

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
check this out :-

1. Joint talks of US, Pakistan, Afghanistan held

2 .US officials are saying its a joint success by US and Pakistan.:- why pakistan when they were ignorant , its rings a bell for those who can hear it
this is diplomacy and political corretness. they still need pakistan since they are still in afghanistan so they aren't idiots to directly point finger at pakistan.

ejazr

Ambassador
Agree with most of what you say AV

Its impossible to suggest that PA/ISI had no idea what was happening. They definitely flew of Tarbela base WITHIN Pakistan. The Navy Seals themselves destroyed the damaged chopper and was NOT shot down by the PAF.

There has definitely been a carrots and sticks approach by the US towards Pak/ISI establishment. So both carrots and sticks will both really high stakes in this game.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Pakistan is in a state of shock and acute embarrassment that they have been badly exposed

If pakistan wanted to trade Osama they would have taken him to the Border areas and then handed over to US

In this mission PA ISI must have been informed at the last moment AND warned NOT to interfere or else

Similarly some very high tech jamming of radars using all the technical resources like Drones Global hawk ; AWACS ; Satellites, The helicopters themselves ; has been done

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag

Senators wont agree...but CIA funds can.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles