Pakistan: The demon the West created

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
But both Canada and Australia still recognize the UK Monarchy do they not? And what difference does it make if they are on different continents the revolutions in communication and travel? Why don't they just become part of the UK again as a single entity?
why doesn't pakistan become single entity with indonesia ? Im not even asking for saudis because they would kick you out with there jootis.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
---------------------

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
If the US, UK, Australia and Canada can co-exist peacefully together now, then what was the point of declaring independence from the Crown, which no longer exists in terms of wielding power?
:bplease:

:facepalm:

Firstly they are on different continents and secondly usa and canada were never a single entity to begin with. Half of canada speaks french. The queen is still the de-facto head of state of australia.
Also the fact that Canada never won Independence from the British .

The Queen is still their Monarch

Zarvin

Another fundamental point why there can't be peace between India and pakistan is that if both countries could co-exist peacefully then what was the need for pakistan in the first place ? This is catch 22 situation from paki pov. From there point of view having peaceful relations with India is like going against ideology of why pakistan was created.

So in conclusion if there is to be peace then the pakistani "state" need to be destroyed and new states should emerge with there local identities...sort of like uae,abu dhabi,qatar....why aren't these countries integrated in saudi arabia ?
Hi, we can co-exist peacefully as neighbors, hence two nation theory.

Iamanidiot

Pakistan was chalked out as a nice resort to Feudal class.Nowadays it is unable to serve that purpose

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarvin

What you mean ? I dont get to rule ?

I take my own country :fyeah:

Hence Two Nation Theory :truestory:
Hi, wasn't Jinnah meant to be the first Indian Prime minister?

There goes your theory out the window.:cool2:

Iamanidiot

What you mean ? I dont get to rule ?

I take my own country :fyeah:

Hence Two Nation Theory :truestory:
You are mistaken he is a great Indian patriot he saw to it a majority of low lifes were segregated away from us.Even he did not want his daughter to be in Pakistan.He created a good lunatic asylum

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Pakistan was chalked out as a nice resort to Feudal class.Nowadays it is unable to serve that purpose
On the contrary the jagirdar class has greatly beneffited and made lots of money from the idea of pakistan and still continue to do so. The ones that suffered are the working "middle class" muhajirs that migrated from India. Most the doctors, lawyers, civil service etc chaps have dual citizenship with western countries now because they know pakistan is doomed.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Hi

Bangladesh is co-existing peacefully with India as a neighbour as well. They even sent 20million Bangladeshis to keep you guys company.:namaste:
Yes they sent bangladeshis to India rather than pakistan.

That alone busts your two nation theory :D

Zarvin

Yes they sent bangladeshis to India rather than pakistan.

That alone tells busts your two nation theory :D
HI, Bangladesh still chose to be separate from India even after you 'liberated' it. They still believe in two-nation theory, perhaps even more than Pakistanis.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
There's no reason why countries with a history of bitter and brutal conflicts can't coexist peacefully. Europe of course is the best example. The primary motivator for such a phenomenon is mutual interest in economic development and the desire to raise the standard of living.

Most of India's population is under 25 and the partition does not affect them in any way, its only a retroactive emotional issue. Question is how long will the society burden itself with something that has already happened?

From a practical point of view the biggest impediment isn't the partition from over six decades ago, it is the fact that Pakistan is extremely unstable and is a long way off from taking up the common cause of economic prosperity and improving the standard of living.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
HI, Bangladesh still chose to be separate from India even after you 'liberated' it. They still believe in two-nation theory, perhaps even more than Pakistanis.
Lol now your claiming pakis dont believe in two nation theory :rofl:

make up your mind!

Iamanidiot

Most thought Jinnah was a walking corpse.Nevertheless a great patriot of India

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
What makes you think we wanted them in first place . . .

Sorry to burst your bubble . . . .
We are not in least interested in Assimilating either the Pakis or Bangladeshi today with us Indians even if you offer ur land .

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Most thought Jinnah was a walking corpse.Nevertheless a great patriot of India
IMO Just an ambitious Socialite who took up Politics to suit the Fashion of those times . . . .

All his secular garb went straight out of the window the first minute he faced the hard realities of the ground.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles