Pakistan tests Shaheen 1A in response to India's Agni V

Country flag
A Pakistani forum has closed the thread as the news is not authentic, may be the ISPR is smelling the air first by disseminating the news. BTW they have got the Indian response on their very forum for further evaluation. :p
This test if true will definitely has some repercussions on pakistan that their higher than
Mountain boyfriend may not protect them from.

agentperry

they are going to test what they have right now. one of the shaheen thats it. they cant handle the pressure of world if they try to test a new long range missile. even if they have developed it on their own

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
It's good for us. With their 2000km range missile, they had major cities of India covered. This 4000 km range (if at all) missile doesn't change anything for India. India should milk this situation by playing on the fears of Israel and the west. I hope the test is a success and then we will watch the fun.
Pakis/Chinese have their ass burning over Agni-V. Any long range Paki missile basically would be of no threat to India since all major cities are covered.

Pakis have to do something to pacify their foolish awaam and it's no surprise if they come up with long range missile.They can simply order one long range missile to it's master China and they would recieve it in courier within days and all they would need to do is paint it in green "successfully test"

Paki long range missile would be a direct threat to Israel and Europe as well. And any threat specially to Israel would be taken seriously by US. Pakis are giving more reasons to Israel to strengthen strategic ties to India. They did a stupidity in Kargil and then again in 26/11 because of which Israel and India has come closer then ever.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
A Pakistani forum has closed the thread as the news is not authentic, may be the ISPR is smelling the air first by disseminating the news. BTW they have got the Indian response on their very forum for further evaluation. :p
LOL

They banned me because I said that instead of asking India to climb down from Siachin they should stop wasting $2.5 billion(Paki total defense budget is about $6 billion) on increasing nuke arsnel which is more than enough and that they can use their Siachin soldiers protecting jail breaks

:lol::lol::lol:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Pakistan test fires Hatf IV (Shaheen I) missile with a range of about 750 kms.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
:rofl: khoda pahad nikla chooha. I think there may have been a rethink in which missile to test fire.

pmaitra

The question is - Is it in China's national interest to euip and enable Pakistan to hit their Eastern coastal prosperious regions, Shanghai and Beijing ? Is Pakistan trustworthy? Or they want to hit London to avange partition of 1947? One never knows what Bakistanies can do?
Why would they want to avenge the Partition of 1947?

OTOH, too much of PRC will be within range and even if not Pakistan Army, if those missiles end up with Taliban and their ilk, they could pose a threat to PRC. PRC has no interest in helping Pakistan in this endeavour.

Blackwater

:rofl: khoda pahad nikla chooha. I think there may have been a rethink in which missile to test fire.
Bhai if pak tested long range missiles which can reach Israel ,tu chuhe(pak) ko chipne ke liye pahard bhi nahi milega.

they tested that missile which was close to its expiry date.

poor jahil paki janta happy with 5000km V/S 750 km lollllllllllllllllllll:rofl::rofl:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
This test is more to show Pakistani that we have given reply to A5, but you can see frustration on those pakistani on the other forums.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
isn't shaheen and babur copy of some other chinese/korean missiles? can any one please educate me?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
if bakistanis are testing only 750km missile, then how come it hit the target in indian ocean :wat:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
We have to wait and see for month now, wont be bad idea to send our ship with missile tracking stuff for month long survillance mission near pakistan coast.Data gain would be good way to see how far china has reached in missiles.

pmaitra

LOL

They banned me because I said that instead of asking India to climb down from Siachin they should stop wasting $2.5 billion(Paki total defense budget is about $6 billion) on increasing nuke arsnel which is more than enough and that they can use their Siachin soldiers protecting jail breaks

:lol::lol::lol:
Could you please share the link?

marshal panda

Country flag
Can the brothers across the Himalayas imagine, what will happen if just one Xinxiang "splittist" lays a hand on one of those Pak missiles?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakistan is slowly realizing that it cannot do much with the larger powerful India. It cannot match us man to man, material to material. They are feeling inadequate and the frustration will boil over.

That is why they are almost begging us to go back from Siachen. That is why all the lovey dovey messages from there.

Like I have said earlier, if India really cares about its security, increase the costs for Pakistan several notches higher. Put more troops, equipment and military bases out there.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
One less missile in pakistani arsenal = one spare set of PAD-AAD. Thank you Pakistan.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
when we launched 3.5k missile they launched a 60km missile

once we launch a 5k+ missile (up to 8k missile) they come up with a 750k missile

so in percentage wise 60/3.5k = 1.7% vs 750/5k = 15% there is 7 times jump in ranges :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles