Pakistan tests nuclear-capable Hatf-IV missile

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
One of the advantages India have is that Pakistan has and still continues to under estimated India's capability & resolve... This is exactly what we want...
yess indeed pakistan doesnt consider india a threat.

What pakistan need is to allow the citizen to participate in the next war.

army has done alot.they should not be involved in any future conflict when common pakistanis can very well face the indian army excluding the gurkhas of nepali origin(not those born in india)

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
One of the advantages India have is that Pakistan has and still continues to under estimated India's capability & resolve... This is exactly what we want...

army has done alot.they should not be involved in any future conflict when common pakistanis can very well face the indian army excluding the gurkhas of nepali origin(not those born in india)

bose

Country flag
That is a good news to me.. hope you are right...

Did you mean Ghazwa E Hind ? with action by non state actors ??

Sorry bro, the Nepali Gurkha will always be there may what come... We are brothers in separable by none...

tramp

Why citizens? In any case you deny that they are your own after your morally corrupt system has used them. Does 1965, Kargil, Mumbai shootings.. ring a bell?
Yeah keep mouthing the filth you have been taught from childhood... one Pakistani is equal to ten Indians, Pakistan and India have no shared past, Jinnah was not a Shia, Pakistan state existed from prehistoric times, Pakistanis are pure inbred Arabs etc etc ..

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Huh?? So if pakis doesnt consider India a threat then remove your Army from Indian border and diffuse all of your nukes.Seems like Pak Army has accepted defeat by Indian Army and want to make common citizens as fodder in wars.See the below cartoon regarding this and you seems to be the toddler tied with a c4 explosive :lol:

So you mean Pak Army is not made from its citizens and "Paki citizens" are not allowed to be in the army?? :shocked: :lol:

So you are scared of Gurkhas also??? So did you forget that they are also "Hindoooos" and 1 paki=1,000,000 Hindooos.

And how come you decide who can be in the Indian Army or not? Now this is really IDIOTIC and funny but since you are farhan so thats the reason... farhan kahin ka :lol:

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

No common citizens of Pakistan.

Sorry bro, the Nepali Gurkha will always be there may what come... We are brothers in separable by none...
now this is scary part and the only unit PA should consider as a threat,but again i am mentioning only those gurkha whom are not born in present day india excluding indian punjab and kashmir area.

Blackwater

now this is scary part and the only unit PA should consider as a threat,but again i am mentioning only those gurkha whom are not born in present day india excluding indian punjab and kashmir area.

Gurkha blood /DNA is same whether born in India or Nepal. Same as Punjabis and Sindhis have hindu blood whether born in Pakistan or India..:laugh::laugh:

Gorkha is,was,and ever willl be loyal to India:wave::wave:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why citizens? In any case you deny that they are your own after your morally corrupt system has used them. Does 1965, Kargil, Mumbai shootings.. ring a bell?
Well i meant the common pakistanis like me and the rest of Pakistan.

Yeah keep mouthing the filth you have been taught from childhood... one Pakistani is equal to ten Indians, Pakistan and India have no shared past, Jinnah was not a Shia, Pakistan state existed from prehistoric times, Pakistanis are pure inbred Arabs etc etc ..

Can you quote where i said 1 pakistani is equal to 10 indians?
In the past i just said our strength was atleast 10 times less than india but you know how much tough fight we gave to india

now imagine in the 2015-16 war when indian strength is not hardly twice of pakistan anymore.

Pakistanis are not arab..but pakistanis by origin.

We are not pashtuns,punjabi,baloch, or sindhi we are just pakistanis.

you will can i mean you will understand the strength of us pakistani in the next 2015-16 war

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

In the past i just said our strength was atleast 10 times less than india but you know how much tough fight we gave to india

now imagine in the 2015-16 war when indian strength is not hardly twice of pakistan anymore.

you will can i mean you will understand the strength of us pakistani in the next 2015-16 war
Ancient Pakis since Triassic Era :lol:

Blackwater

Pakistan are not arab ,pakis are not hindus, pakis are not indian, then r u decedents of dinosaurs ..
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

pakistan is only pakjabis nothing else

how will you fight 2015-16 war ???by eating grass..

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Huh?? So if pakis doesnt consider India a threat then remove your Army from Indian border and diffuse all of your nukes.Seems like Pak Army has accepted defeat by Indian Army and want to make common citizens as fodder in wars.See the below cartoon regarding this and you seems to be the toddler tied with a c4 explosive :lol:

Armed forces are to guard the borders be it a country consider the other country threat or not.
Nukes are to threaten the existance of india.No compromise on nukes

you copy cat the real one is different
So you mean Pak Army is not made from its citizens and "Paki citizens" are not allowed to be in the army?? :shocked: :lol:
they are made up of citizen...but for what purpose are we?i mean we should be the first in the line to fight the indian armed forces for Pakistan.
So you are scared of Gurkhas also??? So did you forget that they are also "Hindoooos" and 1 paki=1,000,000 Hindooos.

And how come you decide who can be in the Indian Army or not? Now this is really IDIOTIC and funny but since you are farhan so thats the reason... farhan kahin ka :lol:
Yes Gurkhas can be considered threat if they are born in the territory outside Present day india or in punjab/kashmir region.otherwise not

Blackwater

Armed forces are to guard the borders be it a country consider the other country threat or not.
Nukes are to threaten the existance of india.No compromise on nukes

you copy cat the real one is different

they are made up of citizen...but for what purpose are we?i mean we should be the first in the line to fight the indian armed forces for Pakistan.

Yes Gurkhas can be considered threat if they are born in the territory outside Present day india or in punjab/kashmir region.otherwise not

Gurkha blood/DNA is same whether born in UK,India or Nepal.

yes gorkha will be different if born in Pakistan,then he will become jih
adi:lol::lol::lol::lol:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Blackwater

Now the oldest proof of human living in south asia trace back to mehrgarh which itself is in pakistan

By this it means indians are the descendents of PAKISTANIS

Mehrgarh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he oldest ceramic figurines in South Asia were found at Mehrgarh.

North Africa and North Mesopotamia. Early Neolithic farming was limited to a narrow range of plants, both wild and domesticated, which included einkorn wheat, millet and spelt, and the keeping of dogs, sheep and goats. By about 6,900–6,400 BC, it included domesticated cattle and pigs, the establishment of permanently or seasonally inhabited settlements, and the use of pottery.[3]

very Islamic from thakedar of islam:lol::lol::lol::lol:

now pakistan ,before 1947 india

Last edited:

Bheeshma

LoL pakis didn't develop anything just bought it off the shelf from china. Nobody wants to buy cheap low quality chinese weapons so pakis simply paint them and pass off as pindigenious. There is no upgrade its still the same crappy missile that it always was. 900 km won't even last infront of AAD forget PDV or the phase-ii BMD.

All this joke about MIRV and 4000 km range is vaporware. China is not stupid enough to give missiles that gives pakis ability to hit eastern china or Beijing. The paki ballistic missiles are simply old stock hand me downs from china and will remain at the same pathetic range they are currently.

bose

Country flag

A Gorkha is a Gorkha it does not matter if he is from India or Nepal... They will show you the same end result... make no mistake...

There is a saying that if a person tells that he is NOT afraid of dying then either he is lying or he is a Gorkha...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles