Pakistan tests-fire nuclear-capable SRBM Hatf II (Abdali)

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Yes..so you mean this is impossible?

impossible might be for indians but not for us pakistanis
i know it is not impossible for you, infact i have seen you guys already done that i cant get my hands on that pic, as and when i found it i will post it.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I pity you...

why MBRLs...

make the AK bullets nuclear tipped...

what a man yaar..
Pity for what?

it will save alot of time and resources

we manufacturer these babies under TOT

we also manufacture as well exported KRL 122 MRL to bangladesh as well.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Farhaan DUDE DID UR MOM HAD SOME NUCLEAR/ ATOMIC PILLS WHILE GIVING U BIRTH.....:p:confused:::rolleyes: I BET EVEN UR MORNING BREAKFAST CEREALS WILL HAVE A DILUTED PLUTONIUM MILK FROM PAKI COWS...........
what makes you think so?

while i do admit that i am obssesd with nukes.

but who are you to tell me so?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i know it is not impossible for you, infact i have seen you guys already done that i cant get my hands on that pic, as and when i found it i will post it.
abdali is a solid fuel missile and if we are able to develop a 3-4 Abdali per TEL variant even with conventional warhead

we can export it to many countries with convetional warhead

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Babur is also roughly the same size of this missile

We already have a multitube variant of BABUR cruise missile
And SAME TEL as well

Defenceindia2010

Country flag
The fact that is to specific interest to me is the false sense of pride and bravado Pakistan and its citizens specially the present generation,(referring to one of the members comments in this thread) displays, no matter what the mode to communication (media,newspapers,forums, blogs etc). Do people not consult history before commenting after 4 consecutive defeats conventionally it should have been a rational conclusion for Pakistan that they can never win a conventional war against India and their dream of winning Kashmir will remain a dream for eternity coming back to the subject of this test by Pakistan they as always need to validate the Chinese and North Korean tech transfers to know if these missiles will do the job for which they were bought for in the first place. Comparing Pakistan missile tech,(imported tech to be precise) to our efforts would be irrational our program is indigenous in nature and has industrial and duel spin offs which go far beyond the missiles being developed. I am sure that India is ahead of Pakistan in missile tech and will maintain its lead, variants of missiles are created taking into account the needs to the armed forces and what system the advisory has. I am certain of one fact that when the time comes Indian armed forces will do what they have done for the past 4 conflicts with Pakistan which is WIN and Pakistan will be mentioned in past terms :agni::dharma:

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Prahaar is a failed attempt and proves that india doesnt at the moment has a capability to field a missile of nasr size which warhead they can develop.

anyway have a look at Prahaar and this abdali missile..abdali is slight bigger but not much
:rofl: :rofl:

Shirman

Country flag
what makes you think so?

while i do admit that i am obssesd with nukes.

but who are you to tell me so?
I have calculated atleast 76.36% of ur post have a mention of nuclear weapons, atomic capability n nuclear deterrence mentioned words........

u r telling me who I am well I am the same guy who Laughed loudly when Hazrat OSAMA GOT KILLED IN MIGHTY NUCLEAR ISLAMIC UMMAH-E-JINNAH PAKISTAN and THIS NUCLEAR STATE watched itself being hilariously humiliated all around the globe.........

Bhaijaan Sub Duniya me ATOM BOMB SE HASIL NAHI HOTA........ATOM BOMB HOKAR BHI APKI QUOM AK JUNG NAHI JEET SAKEEE...........

Btw if u want a free Prahar testing we will Inshallah test it on Pakistan.......:thumb:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Hope all these missiles will save you from drone attacks and OBL type raid deep in side Pakistan.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I have calculated atleast 76.36% of ur post have a mention of nuclear weapons, atomic capability n nuclear deterrence mentioned words........

u r telling me who I am well I am the same guy who Laughed loudly when Hazrat OSAMA GOT KILLED IN MIGHTY NUCLEAR ISLAMIC UMMAH-E-JINNAH PAKISTAN and THIS NUCLEAR STATE watched itself being hilariously humiliated all around the globe.........

Bhaijaan Sub Duniya me ATOM BOMB SE HASIL NAHI HOTA........ATOM BOMB HOKAR BHI APKI QUOM AK JUNG NAHI JEET SAKEEE...........

Btw if u want a free Prahar testing we will Inshallah test it on Pakistan.......:thumb:
so what is wrong in this?my posts are about nukes or whatever.

if you laughed than what?does it even matter?

and we have not taken everything into nukes

please search about UAE group investment upto 45billions dollar Today signed
2013 is all bright with election getting closer and closer

please try to improve your economy.i want to see indian middle class to reach 34% like in pakistan unlike being struck at 12% forever

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Delhi is not much far from Pakistan

And after indian forces being taken out by Nasr...a few dozens being fired in 1 go..the PA will than look for offensive purpose to strike delhi along with indian key strategic post

Prahaar is a failed attempt and proves that india doesnt at the moment has a capability to field a missile of nasr size which warhead they can develop.

anyway have a look at Prahaar and this abdali missile..abdali is slight bigger but not much

Prahaar with 200kg warhead

Now abdali with upto 500kg warhead
Shortest crow flies distance from right at Indo Pak border and delhi is 400 kms. Border means we take it our easy. 50 kms behind, we take them out easy.

Like I keep saying, if it makes you happy thinking what you are, you can go on. Real facts say something else.

Prahar has been tested successfully. We need a 200 kg warhead coz it is designed for a specific mission. If at all we want to, we can mount a nuke warhead on it as we have already tested small nukes.

Abdali BTW looks like a fist gen Scud.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Shortest crow flies distance from right at Indo Pak border and delhi is 400 kms. Border means we take it our easy. 50 kms behind, we take them out easy.

Like I keep saying, if it makes you happy thinking what you are, you can go on. Real facts say something else.

Prahar has been tested successfully. We need a 200 kg warhead coz it is designed for a specific mission. If at all we want to, we can mount a nuke warhead on it as we have already tested small nukes.

Abdali BTW looks like a fist gen Scud.
and what makes you think that india is capable of miniaturizing upto nirbhay or prahaar level?
don't say we have experience or that and this

your still not a member of IQ4.but we are.

i guess scud missile were liquid fuel like your prithvi which is nothing but a product of project devil which was based on a soviet missile after being reversed engineer.
please read about project devil

Abdali is a solid fuel missile weighs about 1700kg and payload is 500kg.
even with conventional warhead if we develop a 3 per TEL abdali variant..and deploy it for offensive purpose with conventional and also export it

Defenceindia2010

Country flag
so what is wrong in this?my posts are about nukes or whatever.

if you laughed than what?does it even matter?

and we have not taken everything into nukes

please search about UAE group investment upto 45billions dollar Today signed
2013 is all bright with election getting closer and closer

please try to improve your economy.i want to see indian middle class to reach 34% like in pakistan unlike being struck at 12% forever
Don't worry about the Indian economy it is a major part of the worlds economy and it will face all economic challenges like a major economy does unlike Pakistan's economy :pound: which needs Charity to survive, (oil imports - SA,UAE, trains -CHINA, military equipment - USA/CHINA, missiles -CHINA/NORTH KOREA., Aid-UK/EU/USA).

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
BTW what happen to these advance missile which are nuclear capable ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles