Pakistan test fires indigenous "Coastal Defense System" named "ZAARB"

porky_kicker

Country flag
'Naval guys' my ass! They seem to know squat what's going on in their own navy! Morons! This is an out and out Chinese missile, except for the paint job you've got done there!

And Damn! Even that paint is imported from China! :doh: Lol!
what about the brush ?
:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Zarvan

Pakistani source, The News says its less then 300 kms, do you have any other source which says its has more range.

Dont go by friends- friend source. I can also says that India has 2500 kms radius mobile radar, nothing official about it.
Those who trust Pakistani media for defence matters are biggest idiots. @Indx TechStyle Yes our Missile program is totally our own and we make many things of defence but you Indians are way to dumb to get it.

Zarvan

'Naval guys' my ass! They seem to know squat what's going on in their own navy! Morons! This is an out and out Chinese missile, except for the paint job you've got done there!

And Damn! Even that paint is imported from China! :doh: Lol!
It's not Chinese Missile and I know the missile went in your ass that is why your butt is on fire

porky_kicker

Country flag
Gentlemen please desist from using the word Porkis.

We are better than this and it insults the intelligence of the poster who uses this word.
never a problem
but why not ask the Pakistanis to stay away from mutilating the word India/Indian/Bharat, they started it first , and few Indians were even comfortable with it , but everybody is not same ,
nobody insults my country or anything associated with it
it should be quid pro quo
and bro its kind of awkward but i am already low on intelligence :scared1: :clock:
so plz dont mind me :cool1::cool1:
i will from now use the work porkis only where warranted and not indiscriminately :cool1::cool1:
thanks

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
My dear loveliest friend @Zarvan. :love:
I have asked how you can produce missiles about sufficient R&D budget.
You didn't. :dude:
I counted the missiles from which they were copied, could you prove Indian Missiles Russian? o_O
(Obviously not, India has missile development program and space program since 1972. Tech used is different (now case is different that we are ahead or behind, West, Russia or China :hmm: ).

Quote or tag me if you could clear my doubts.
Those who trust Pakistani media for defence matters are biggest idiots. @Indx TechStyle Yes our Missile program is totally our own and we make many things of defence
:doh::facepalm:
Kis gadhe se pala pada hai yaron.
Tell me how.
Sorry, I didn't provide links last time.
Providing this time so that you don't come up with other logic less bigotry.
let's start.
:dude:
Here's list
Anza Missiles(MANPADs)- (China)
Derivative
Baktar Shikan(ATGM)- (China)
License Production of HJ-8.
Nasr (BRBM)- (China)
Derivative
Abdali(SRBM)- (China)
Derivative of M11
Hatf-1/A,B (Finally one missile which I found indigenous. Congrats. Though, it's range is 70-100km but it's your own. Congregations :) )
Ghaznavi(SRBM)- (China)
Derivative of CSS-7.
Shaheen-1/1A(SRBM)- (USA)
Derivative of Pershing.
Shaheen -2(MRBM)- (USA)
Derivative of Pershing-2.
Shaheen-3(MRBM)- (China)
Liquid fuel version of Ghauri.
Ra'ad(SRALCM)- (South Africa)
Derivative of MUPSOW missile
Babur (SRLACM)- (USA)
Reverse engineered crashed Tomahawks, that even by China.
Remind if I left something
Then, you guys will call Indian Missiles Russian even after with a completely different design(Result of 40 years R&D) and then, you'll say,
pakistani missiles have better accuracy than ours (haha) and your missiles are comparable to our space rockets (double haha)
Plus you're ahead in missile tech in India (triple haha),
but you Indians are way to dumb to get it.
Indians are dumb. Really, :bplease:
Are Pakistanis really getting
dumber?
Your own paper. :rolleyes:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
This shows your knowledge and research about missiles...for u r info SIII solid fuel missile.
:p My mistake. I had to write only about Ghauri but I wrote Liquid Fuel also accidentally, which causes a high misunderstanding probability and unfortunately gave you chance to quote me.
BTW, I'm still right after this elaboration. But your level of knowledge of calling derivatives and JVs as indigenous is quite amusing. :hehe:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
then its harpoon without copy right:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
It's impossible for pakis to copy harpoon. It's too complicated.
Like Tomahawk was reverse engineered by Chinese when USA was raping Pakistani sovereignty with it's national birds, Harpoon also can only be reverse engineered by China.
On Topic:
Let paki say whatever he wants. It is C602 Anti Ship Missile from People's Republic of China sold (actually donated) to pak as long as we can study. Harpoon is different but Zarb is looking 100% Carbon copy of C602. They have given pakis MIRVs, nukes, BM tech. So, giving an anti ship patakha isn't surprising at all.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Pakistan test fires chindigenous missile with pindigenous paint to blow goats. :hmm::hmm::yo::yo:
They even not took care of painting(nor they make much paint for your information). :biggrin2:
Colour is as it was before in PLAN inventory.
C602 missile named as Zarb and fired. You may see pics on first page of thread. Really, it's impossible to differentiate both. :dude:

Blackwater

It's impossible for pakis to copy harpoon. It's too complicated.
Like Tomahawk was reverse engineered by Chinese when USA was raping Pakistani sovereignty with it's national birds, Harpoon also can only be reverse engineered by China.
On Topic:
Let paki say whatever he wants. It is C602 Anti Ship Missile from People's Republic of China sold (actually donated) to pak as long as we can study. Harpoon is different but Zarb is looking 100% Carbon copy of C602. They have given pakis MIRVs, nukes, BM tech. So, giving an anti ship patakha isn't surprising at all.

khuda gawah ha , ki pakis provide all ameriki hardware they got to chini for reverse engg since 1970ties.

aditya g

Country flag
Any photo available for Zarb? How do we know its not a navalised Babur missile?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
khuda gawah ha , ki pakis provide all ameriki hardware they got to chini for reverse engg since 1970ties.
It was known that pakis showed the remaints of American Black Hawk Helicopter destroyed during Bin Laden Mission in Abottabad.
Chinese designated their own WZ-12 Help on that base. Pakis were jumping that they'll get it also in donation too(but they didn't got. :biggrin2: WZ-12 is almost similar to LCH but with heavy weight capacity and more silent).

aditya g

Country flag
Go on first page. It's a mere anti ship missile, a pakistani version of C602.
One of the pics is the USN ESSM missile. The other ofcourse is C-602. But that Zarb is the C602 is all speculation - everybody is quoting each other.

PN has not released a photo: there must be a good reason for it. If a Paki is avoiding publicity there must be something to hide from China and US.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles