'Pakistan Terrorism Accountability bill' introduced in US Congress

Oracle

This is one of the few wars you will ever see in history where a 40
nation NATO coalition achieves nothing and the enemy comes back
stronger than before.Historically this is a first.
I agree 100%.

US has all the means, why not bomb back these Pakis to the stone age? I sometime find US foreign policy disturbing.

Country flag
With news (although non-credible .. :confused:) of Iran opening Chabahar Port for Afghani traders and now news coming of "'Pakistan Terrorism Accountability bill' introduced in US Congress ... :notsure:
US and NATO leaving Astan in 2014
wth is going on ... :confused:
USA trying to keep Pakistan from becoming a part of China.

Country flag
I agree 100%.

US has all the means, why not bomb back these Pakis to the stone age? I sometime find US foreign policy disturbing.
There really was no policy for this war except to keep
China and India out of Central Asia and prevent Shanghai
corporation from becoming a military organization at the
same time be close to Iran.As far as any specific goals
other than killing Osama (which is done) .This war was to
guarantee Western supremacy against a rise in Asia
(india,russia,china). Pakistan will never be punished by
USA even though USA knows their involvement n 9/11.

prahladh

Respected Member
For each person killed, $50 million would be subtracted from US foreign assistance to Pakistan -- a requested $2.2 billion -- and given to the victim's family.
Look at this.

And for every Indian killed by Pak Terrorists we open borders, trade, Aman ki Asha, (rumours about) pullout from siachen etc.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
What are the odds that TTP & Talibanis will announce reward of million rupees to whoever shoots the American soldier ?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
No worries mate. :)

If you look at it this way - US of late has been making all harsh noises about China and Pakistan, while taking forward the relationship with India a new feet, everyday.

I guess this explains Pakistan's recent peace overtures. Pakis want to obtain peace with India, while they might get hammered by the US in the near future. Securing the illegal occupation of Kashmir is on their mind.
pakis are monkey trap, US has it's hands inside the jar, the paki cookie is so tasty that they don't want to get there hands out. So till the hand is inside the jar, our relationship will be in doldrums. Pakis and US have been in bed for too long to part away easily.

ejazr

Ambassador
^^^ First time I have heard the statement "US hand in the Pakistani cookie jar" as a description of the relationship lol. Although the reverse is also true I would say. Despite all the "Anti-Americanism", the Pakistanis can't let go of the US cookie jar either

Meanwhile
Pakistan's defense committee of the cabinet, which is responsible for deciding the fate of the supply route, was scheduled to meet Tuesday to discuss the issue and could authorize its reopening.

Shams Shahwani, a senior official in Pakistan's Petroleum Tanker Owners Association, said he was contacted Monday by Petroleum Ministry officials who told him the NATO supply route would probably be opened by Wednesday evening. They told him to assemble his tankers in Karachi so they would be rea
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/15/w...ning-afghan-border-to-nato-supplies.html?_r=1

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
^^^ First time I have heard the statement "US hand in the Pakistani cookie jar" as a description of the relationship lol. Although the reverse is also true I would say. Despite all the "Anti-Americanism", the Pakistanis can't let go of the US cookie jar either

Meanwhile
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/15/w...ning-afghan-border-to-nato-supplies.html?_r=1
pakis are international wh0re, purpose of there creation is to keep India in check or else if the crucial routes come in India's hand then the great game can not continue. Britain created them for this purpose, and US continued that policy. Pakis will sleep with any body who will support them against India, not only US. The point is US supplies them all the hi tech conventional arms for free to keep us in check, if pakis get another source for such quality arms they will ditch the US (still they are biting them any way), whereas US is stuck with them

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
_______________ :balle:____________ :target: ______________ :drunk2: _____________ :dancemasti: ______________

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles