Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Party Chief Imran Khan Meets PM Narendra Modi

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/paki...-imran-khan-calls-on-pm-narendra-modi-1253915

NEW DELHI: Member of Pakistan's parliament and former cricketer Imran Khan called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi today.

"At his request, Pakistan MP & Chairman of Tehreek-e-Insaf Party Imran Khan called on PM @narendramodi today," External Affairs Ministry spokesman Vikas Swarup tweeted along with a picture of the two.

Mr Swarup said Mr Modi and Mr Khan welcomed the recent thawing in relations between India and Pakistan and expressed the hope that these would lead to cooperative ties between the two countries.

During External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj's visit to Pakistan earlier this week for the Heart of Asia Conference on peace and stability in Afghanistan, the New Delhi and Islamabad decided to start a comprehensive bilateral dialogue covering the entire gamut of issues.

"Mr Imran Khan invited PM @narendramodi to visit Pakistan," Mr Swarup said in another tweet.

Mr Modi is scheduled to visit Pakistan next year to attend the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Summit meeting.

Looks like, the way mani shanker Iyer went to Pakistan to get some support in next elections, IK came to India to get some indirect support from BJP

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
This is BS,why are we doing this,what is the point of meeting these filths we are already foolish enough to envite them in india in some conference.

Yesterday our obsessed ABP news was interviewing his ex wife reham in UK,i was surprised to see that we are giving too much importance to these pakis nowdays.

shame on us.

sabari

ThiTE="Bornubus, post: 1110708, member: 18069"]This is BS,why are we doing this,what is the point of meeting these filths we are already foolish enough to envite them in india in some conference.

Yesterday our obsessed ABP news was interviewing his ex wife reham in UK,i was surprised to see that we are giving too much importance to these pakis nowdays.

shame on us.[/QUOTE]
modi and imran meet is the bargain tool for modi . Modi will use this tool to extract something use full during bilateral talk. And in any election money will play a role whether its Pakistan or India with money comes blackmail to some thing use full for the doner

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This is BS,why are we doing this,what is the point of meeting these filths we are already foolish enough to envite them in india in some conference.

shame on us.
counter to what congress did.

Congressi manishanakar iyer went to pak, and this gave a wrong message to every one in India and motivation to Pakis.

Now BJP is talking to IK. Opposition party. Pakis will be angry, specially the Army..

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Modi effect.
Get them in government and then, get support for UNSC seat. :D

Bornubus

counter to what congress did.

Congressi manishanakar iyer went to pak, and this gave a wrong message to every one in India and motivation to Pakis.

Now BJP is talking to IK. Opposition party. Pakis will be angry, specially the Army..
I don't agree,all these developments reaffirm paki thinking that Indians especially anti pak pm is now under pressure and giving too much importance to 3rd class paki like Imran khan.

Bornubus

ThiTE="Bornubus, post: 1110708, member: 18069"]This is BS,why are we doing this,what is the point of meeting these filths we are already foolish enough to envite them in india in some conference.

shame on us.

@sabari
Lol imran khan a leverage for india .... a guy who can't get justice in his own country when his party was cheated then how will he help India if he gets into power.

Will he give us POK or jailed all anti India mullah filths like Hafiz and salahuddin.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I don't agree,all these developments reaffirm paki thinking that Indians especially anti pak pm is now under pressure and giving too much importance to 3rd class paki like Imran khan.
Just get an agreement for businesses of our companies in pakiland. China may have filled 1/4th of our markets, but we will sink their whole industry in Tsunami of our products.
"Made in Pak" word will be history forever.
:D

Bornubus

Just get an agreement for businesses of our companies in pakiland. China may have filled 1/4th of our markets, but we will sink their whole industry in Tsunami of our products.
"Made in Pak" word will be history forever.
:D
Common man don't be so delusional,we can't access paki land for trade in Afghanistan and Central Asia and you are saying we will sell Mahindra and Bajaj in pak someday.

A snake is snake doesn't matter if its Imran snake or Irfan snake,at the end of the day they are Paki's.

All of them.

Bornubus

Even if we give them entire kashmir there will never be a peace between India and pak.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Common man don't be so delusional,we can't access paki land for trade in Afghanistan and Central Asia and you are saying we will sell Mahindra and Bajaj in pak someday.

A snake is snake doesn't matter if its Imran snake or Irfan snake,at the end of the day they are Paki's.

All of them.
We can use fake names. Do you know, my friend showed me a video in which SRK was calling them my dear Pakistani brothers and sisters to promote his film Dilwale.
pukes love to buy cheap things and when our companies will provide them with a much better quality than cheenis, they will definitely buy them.
And this is truth, because pacqui government have still put restrictions on Indian Products due to this fear.
:pound::pound:

Bornubus

We can use fake names. Do you know, my friend showed me a video in which SRK was calling them my dear Pakistani brothers and sisters to promote his film Dilwale.
pukes love to buy cheap things and when our companies will provide them with a much better quality than cheenis, they will definitely buy them.
And this is truth, because pacqui government have still put restrictions on Indian Products due to this fear.
:pound::pound:
I doubt they can afford a Bullet which cost 100K~ in India will be around 150K in pak.

But that's is not the point,no paki govt going to give us market access.

And I don't care what that pashtun filth SRK says,he can give his son "Aryan" to Hafiz saeed as sex slave for all i care.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
it is possible that way too.

But Now, a debate will start that when Altaf speaks something or does something or meets some Indian leader he is marked as RAW agent, where as IK will still be the strongest patriot and leader..even after meeting , as they call, killer of muslims, Modi :p

More over it looks like, it is about CPEC. The Noora government is not interested to invest in KPK. Hence IK is playing India card.

The people of Pakistan are confused now. :)

sabari

All of them.
Yes but at least he has been speaking about peace between India and Pakistan. He is better then others

asingh10

Imran khan raised the issue of violence on minorities in India with PM Narendra Modi.

Let that sink in.

I just find it brilliant how globally Muslims are able to sell a victim image while Yazidis, Mandaeans get genocided in Iraq, Hindus in Pakistan & BD. This is a brilliant way of justifying Muslim violence. Deflect attention away from victim, fake piety.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles