Pakistan successfully Tests ALCM Cruise Missile ‘Ra’ad’

garg_bharat

Country flag
There was a time I was genuinely worried about potential of Pakistan. This was 10 years ago. Since then I started gathering more information, reading their prominent media outlets daily. And my worry is now gone.

Pakistan is closer to a basket case rather than a strong vibrant country capable of a leadership role.

Will RAAD be able to scare India just like earlier Gauri etc.? I doubt.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
There was a time I was genuinely worried about potential of Pakistan. This was 10 years ago. Since then I started gathering more information, reading their prominent media outlets daily. And my worry is now gone.

Pakistan is closer to a basket case rather than a strong vibrant country capable of a leadership role.

Will RAAD be able to scare India just like earlier Gauri etc.? I doubt.
Ever heard about Nirbhay GLCM/SLCM/ALCM (it's multi platform). :D

ozzy.osbourne

isnt it really intriguing that pakistan hardly ever has any unsuccessful missile test . correct me if i am wrong here but i have never heard of a failed missile test by pakistan and i have been following their missile development for a while now . their missile tests are always perfect . either pakistan has some brilliant super intelligent scientists who never fail or they are full of **** . i would go with the latter .

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
@AnantS @ozzy.osbourne . This Ghauri crash is one of a kind. I have also never read about a failed Pakistani missile test. A failed Pakistani test will be easier to find out considering all its tests are done overland. One possible reason could be all Pak missiles are tried & tested Chinese, North Korean projectiles with negligible local input.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
congrats @Zarvan ,now plz show us it's effectiveness by using it in your own Baluch and Pahtun infested country,like Burraq.

He appreciated the technical prowess, dedication and commitment of the Scientists and Engineers who contributed significantly to make the launch of the indigenously, developed Ra’ad Missile a success. :lol:
this is a very low tech missile and one of our small company has developed similar to Raad with better guidence. They had planned to test. I do not know what happened to that.

aditya g

Country flag
hahah if metallic missile parts had not been discovered this would have been passed of as a successful missile test.
This is a top secret Paki MIRV technology where missile is broken up in air and bombard the enemy with pieces.

AnantS

Country flag
@AnantS @ozzy.osbourne . This Ghauri crash is one of a kind. I have also never read about a failed Pakistani missile test. A failed Pakistani test will be easier to find out considering all its tests are done overland. One possible reason could be all Pak missiles are tried & tested Chinese, North Korean projectiles with negligible local input.
Not necessary, unless you have full faith on Chinese delivering their top notch stuff to Pakis. Remember Low end China quality stuff is what China can give to Pakis, which are enough to keep world guessing and Pakis gasbagging

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Not necessary, unless you have full faith in Chinese delivering their top notch stuff to Pakis. Remember Low end China quality stuff is what China can give to Pakis, which are enough to keep world guessing and Pakis gasbagging
Actually i have seen a Ghauri launch clip. It looked hunky dory. But don't know if it reached intended target successfully. At least US sleuths would get to know with their hi-tec monitoring equipment, but there has never been a negative flag raised in the western press about pak missile launch unlike N.Korea.

AnantS

Country flag
Actually i have seen a Ghauri launch clip. It looked hunky dory. But don't know if it reached intended target successfully. At least US sleuths would get to know with their hi-tec monitoring equipment, but there has never been a negative flag raised in the western press about pak missile launch unlike N.Korea.
Can you tel everytime if the clip shown is new and not repeated? Western press not caring about Paki Missiles, should tell you something about west policy and not about Paki Missile performance. Maintaining facade of Paki nuke and missile power, suits China and West.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles